2023 - Mika @ Namba Hatch, Osaka, JAPAN - 23 May

mellody

• 2 months later...

Hi, there.

For people come to Namba Hatch from outside of Japan for the first time, here are some travel tips and practical information.

Venue Namba Hatch  (なんばHatch) http://www.namba-hatch.com/

Address:1-3-1Minatomachi, Osaka Naniwa-ku, Osaka (大阪市浪速区湊町1-3-1)

Google Map : https://goo.gl/maps/f4XXT5QnzJXh8nmm6

accessmap_01.gif

• Thanks 1

Hi, there.

For people come to Namba Hatch from outside of Japan for the first time, here are some travel tips and practical information.

- What you should know before the show-

YOU DON'T HAVE TO QUEUE FROM EARLY IN THE MORNING IN FRONT OF THE VENUE

On your ticket, you have a ticket number,  [整理番号] in Japanese.

Your ticket number dictates when you get to enter the venue.  Audience will be admitted to the venue in order according to the numbers printed on their tickets.  The fan holding ticket #1 gets to enter the venue first, followed by the fan holding ticket #2, and so on.  When the venue doors open, venue staff will call numbers in order.  The doors open at 18:00. Therefore, if you have a ticket with a very low number, it’s wise to arrive at the venue and line up fifteen minutes or so before the door time, if you want to make sure to get into the venue as quickly as possible. However, if you don’t get there in time, no worries—anyone whose number has already been called is free to enter the venue at any time.

If you can’t speak Japanese, can’t understand instructions from the venue staff, and have no idea when they’re calling your number, you can show up early and attempt to explain this to a venue staff member in advance and hope that they’ll help you. You can also show your tickets to fans while the fans are lining up and hope that the fans will help you find your place in line.

YOU HAVE TO BUY A MEDAL TO EXCHANGE DRINK TICKET IN ADVANCE

Namba Hatch requires the payment of a drink ticket upon entry which is 600 yen. This is a charge levied by the hall, and is obligatory even if you have paid for a ticket in advance. 

You need to get a special medal before entering the venue. Namba Hatch has a vender machine near the entrance.

Please note, only cash payments are accepted, so please prepare 6×100yen coins OR, 1×500yen coin and 1×100yen coin before arrival at the venue.

You will be asked for the medal after passing the venue staff your ticket at the entrance and then you will receive a drink ticket. Your drink ticket will be redeemable at the venue bar for one drink. 

spacer.png

OTHER REQUIREMENTS

I think it will be lifted by May, but there is still a mask mandate even if you are fully vaccinated.

Guidelines for Preventing the Spread of Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

https://smash-jpn.com/new/detail.asp?id=4959&status=0

spacer.png

This movie is pretty informative. Please have a look.

You will see chairs in the stalls area in this film, but there will be no chairs at MIKA's gig (standing) .

Edited by NaoMika
added Youtube link.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Hi, there.

Your ticket number dictates when you get to enter the venue.  Audience will be admitted to the venue in order according to the numbers printed on their tickets.  The fan holding ticket #1 gets to enter the venue first, followed by the fan holding ticket #2, and so on.  When the venue doors open, venue staff will call numbers in order.  The doors open at 18:00. Therefore, if you have a ticket with a very low number, it’s wise to arrive at the venue and line up fifteen minutes or so before the door time, if you want to make sure to get into the venue as quickly as possible. However, if you don’t get there in time, no worries—anyone whose number has already been called is free to enter the venue at any time.

If you can’t speak Japanese, can’t understand instructions from the venue staff, and have no idea when they’re calling your number, you can show up early and attempt to explain this to a venue staff member in advance and hope that they’ll help you. You can also show your tickets to fans while the fans are lining up and hope that the fans will help you find your place in line.

Namba Hatch requires the payment of a drink ticket upon entry which is 600 yen. This is a charge levied by the hall, and is obligatory even if you have paid for a ticket in advance. 

You need to get a special medal before entering the venue. Namba Hatch has a vender machine near the entrance.

Please note, only cash payments are accepted, so please prepare 6×100yen coins OR, 1×500yen coin and 1×100yen coin before arrival at the venue.

You will be asked for the medal after passing the venue staff your ticket at the entrance and then you will receive a drink ticket. Your drink ticket will be redeemable at the venue bar for one drink. 

spacer.png

OTHER REQUIREMENTS

I think it will be lifted by May, but there is still a mask mandate even if you are fully vaccinated.

spacer.png

You will see chairs in the stalls area in this film, but there will be no chairs at MIKA's gig (standing) .

Thank you a lot @NaoMika:flowers2:!

On 3/5/2023 at 11:41 AM, NaoMika said:

Hi, there.

spacer.png

OTHER REQUIREMENTS

spacer.png

This is so useful NaoMika! I was just thinking of planning to reach really early to snag a good standing location! 

I got my tickets through e+ (saw it in your other post :-) ), and it doesn't indicate the [整理番号], oddly! I would think I'll have to head over early, let the staff scan the QR code to know my number? Wondering if you have any experience with this?

Also, I'm also wondering if there are concert etiquettes unique to Japan. Are there things that are impolite/strange when done in a concert in Japan, but otherwise normal in other places? E.g. holding up signs, singing along LOUDLY... Don't want to come across as rude :-) 

15 hours ago, nxtmx said:

I got my tickets through e+ (saw it in your other post :-) ), and it doesn't indicate the [整理番号], oddly! I would think I'll have to head over early, let the staff scan the QR code to know my number? Wondering if you have any experience with this?

I guess the ticket number will be shown on your ticket with QR code after 9th May.  But I'm not pretty sure.

The booking system is only for customers who live in overseas countries. We (The Japanese) can't use the ticketing site so I have never used the site to book tickets. We book tickets via Japanese eplus site. The ticketing process looks a bit different from the international site. 

You might better to ask them about the issue.

You can send them a message using the form below.

https://ib.eplus.jp/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=30

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We may be able to arrange for a meet & greet with Mika after the show, so please be sure that you have RSVP'd if you're attending, so we know who to look for!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

JAPANESE FANS!

It looks like there WILL be a meet & greet with Mika after the shows in Tokyo and Osaka for a limited number of Mika Fan Club fans. If you are interested in attending, please send me an email with the name of the city you will be at (either TOKYO or OSAKA) in the subject line to this email address: mfc.contest@gmail.com

In the email please include both your real name and your MFC user name, and mobile number.

Deadline for sending email: 10am Eastern on Sunday, 21 May! (That will be 11pm JST.)

NOTE: If you are attending both shows, you may only attend a meet & greet at one city.

If you are selected for the meet & greet, you will receive a confirmation email.

Good luck!

-----------------------------------

日本のファンの皆さん!

東京と大阪の公演後には、ミカファンクラブ限定のファン限定でミカとのミート&グリートも行われるようだ。 参加にご興味がございましたら、件名に参加予定の都市名(東京または大阪のいずれか)をご記入の上、このメールアドレスまでメールをお送りください: mfc.contest@gmail.com

メールには、あなたの本名と MFC ユーザー名の両方を含めてください。そして携帯番号。

メール送信締め切り:5月21日日曜日東部時間午前10時! (それは日本時間午後11時になります。)

注: 両方のショーに参加する場合は、1 つの都市でのミート&グリートのみに参加できます。

ミート&グリートに選ばれた場合は、確認メールが届きます。 幸運を!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

ATTENTION JAPANESE FANS!

Would you like to ask Mika a question? Here's your chance!

Mika is so excited to be visiting Japan again and we hope you're just as excited to see him, too!  We're sure you have questions for him, so here's what to do:

Make a short video of yourself saying hello, and then ask your question. Please keep your questions related to Mika's visit to Japan: What does he especially love about being there? What does he plan to do in the country? What special memories of Japan does he have? What will the shows in Japan be like? That sort of thing!

You can submit your questions in English or Japanese, but if in Japanese please send a rough translation in English text.

Send your video by email to the following address NO LATER THAN NOON JAPAN TIME ON MONDAY, 22 MAY:

mikacompetition@gmail.com

Be sure to write JAPAN on the subject line of the email.

Mika will answer as many questions as he can, and will post the answers soon!

--------------------------------

日本のファンは注目!

ミカさんに質問したいですか? チャンスです!

ミカは再び日本を訪れることにとても興奮しています。

あなたも彼に会えるのを同じように楽しみにしていることを願っています。

彼に質問があると思いますので、次のようにします。

自分が挨拶する短いビデオを作成してから、質問してください。

ミカの日本訪問に関する質問はそのままにしておいてください。

日本に来て特に気に入っていることは何ですか? 彼はその国で何をするつもりですか? 彼には日本についてどんな特別な思い出がありますか? 日本でのショーはどのようなものになるのでしょうか? そんなこと!

ご質問は英語または日本語でお送りいただけますが、日本語の場合は英語の大まかな翻訳をお送りください。 5 月 22 日月曜日の日本時間正午までに、次のアドレスにビデオを電子メールで送信してください。 mikacompetition@gmail.com

メールの件名には必ずJAPANと書いてください。

ミカはできる限り多くの質問に答えます。すぐに回答を投稿します。

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

ATTENTION JAPANESE FANS!

Mika is so excited to be visiting Japan again and we hope you're just as excited to see him, too!  We're sure you have questions for him, so here's what to do:

Make a short video of yourself saying hello, and then ask your question. Please keep your questions related to Mika's visit to Japan: What does he especially love about being there? What does he plan to do in the country? What special memories of Japan does he have? What will the shows in Japan be like? That sort of thing!

You can submit your questions in English or Japanese, but if in Japanese please send a rough translation in English text.

Send your video by email to the following address NO LATER THAN NOON JAPAN TIME ON MONDAY, 22 MAY:

日本のファンは注目!

ミカさんに質問したいですか? チャンスです!

彼に質問があると思いますので、次のようにします。

日本に来て特に気に入っていることは何ですか? 彼はその国で何をするつもりですか? 彼には日本についてどんな特別な思い出がありますか? 日本でのショーはどのようなものになるのでしょうか? そんなこと!

ご質問は英語または日本語でお送りいただけますが、日本語の場合は英語の大まかな翻訳をお送りください。 5 月 22 日月曜日の日本時間正午までに、次のアドレスにビデオを電子メールで送信してください。 mikacompetition@gmail.com

メールの件名には必ずJAPANと書いてください。

This is adorable! I can’t wait to see this!! 

• Like 3

On 5/21/2023 at 6:20 AM, dcdeb said:

ATTENTION JAPANESE FANS!

日本のファンは注目!

ミカさんに質問したいですか? チャンスです!

彼に質問があると思いますので、次のようにします。

メールの件名には必ずJAPANと書いてください。

Hey Deb - I just sent you an email. Please let me have a meet and greet with Mika! 🥰 Thank you so much for organising this!