2023 - Mika @ Tachikawa Stage Garden, Tokyo, JAPAN - 24 May

mellody

Hello! I'd really appreciate it if someone could explain the rules for buying tickets for a concert in Japan. I understand correctly that you have to have a Japanese number and address in order to enter the lottery to buy a ticket, isn't it? And I'm a bit confused when I read the information on the website, there are some front row tickets, friends tickets and some other categories of tickets? And is there any advantage to buying a ticket in pre-sale than buying it already during the general sale in January, apart from the fact that you just get your ticket earlier? My apologies for the many questions!

Edited by Diana Yokoyama
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Diana Yokoyama said:

Hello! I'd really appreciate it if someone could explain the rules for buying tickets for a concert in Japan. I understand correctly that you have to have a Japanese number and address in order to enter the lottery to buy a ticket, isn't it? And I'm a bit confused when I read the information on the website, there are some front row tickets, friends tickets and some other categories of tickets? And is there any advantage to buying a ticket in pre-sale than buying it already during the general sale in January, apart from the fact that you just get your ticket earlier? My apologies for the many questions!

I have the same questions as you (for Osaka and Tokyo). And is it normal that tickets are allocated via a lottery?

Help is really appreciated. :original:

• Like 1

Hello,

Some of MIKA fans from Europe have asked me to buy some tickets for them because Japanese ticketing system is very different from any other countries and very hard to buy from overseas.

So I will try to explain how it works. 

- SEAT LOCATION CAN NOT BE CHOSEN
In other countries you might be able to choose specific seats on a venue map.
We do not have that system for most of Rock/Pop music gigs in Japan and this concert is not an exception.

Seats are assigned by the ticket system randomly in any phase of ticket sales.

- YOU CAN CHOOSE AREA CATEGORY FROM "SS" OR "S"

【SS】Numbered seat(Front Stalls: Row1~14)-  Face Price:¥12,000 + Fees
【S】Numbered seat -  Face Price:¥10,800 + Fees

- YOUR TICKETS WILL NOT BE ISSUED BEFORE 10th MAY.

Only once you get the physical/smart ticket, you can see the seat number on it. 

The pickup of physical tickets must be made at a Seven Eleven OR Familymart location within Japan prior to the show. 

- MANY PRE-SALES PHASES AND LOTTERIES SYSTEM

Official pre-order lotteries (Senkou Chusen 先行抽選)

2022/12/06 (Tue) 17:00~2022/12/18 (Sun) 23:59
Holders of a free account can apply, and buy tickets if the lottery result is positive.

Pre-order lotteries are pretty common to buy concert tickets in Japan.

Many more Pre-sales phases are set by some ticket venders.

I don’t recommend waiting for general sale. In reality, only what is “left over” will be sold through general sale.

In my opinion,

- MOST ADVANTEGED IS "SMASH friends Members" PRE-SALE. 

2022/12/07 (Wed) 10:00~2022/12/12 (Mon) 18:00

SMASH friends is PAID membership system of Japanese event promotor SMASH! .

You can book tickets on “first-come, first-served” basis, but seats are assigned randomly within their blocked area.

(I have already consumed my allocation for my membership -sorry)

Anyway, If you are 100% sure to come to see MIKA gig in Tokyo, and wouldn't mind seat location you will end up in the all-seated venue (never allowed to rush into the front of the stage!), I will be happy to help you to get tickets for you. Contact via PM.

See you there,

NaoMika☆

Edited by NaoMika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, NaoMika said:

Hello,

Some of MIKA fans from Europe have asked me to buy some tickets for them because Japanese ticketing system is very different from any other countries and very hard to buy from overseas.

We do not have that system for most of Rock/Pop music gigs in Japan and this concert is not an exception.

- YOUR TICKETS WILL NOT ISSUED BEFORE 10th MAY.

The pickup of physical tickets must be made at a Seven Eleven OR Familymart location within Japan prior to the show. 

Holders of a free account can apply, and buy tickets if the lottery result is positive.

I don’t recommend waiting for general sale. In reality, only what is “left over” will be sold through general sale.

In my opinion,

You can book tickets on “first-come, first-served” basis, but seats are assigned randomly within their blocked area.

Anyway, If you are 100% sure to come to see MIKA gig in Tokyo, and wouldn't mind seat location you will end up in the all-seated venue (never allowed to rush into the front of the stage!), I will be happy to help you to get tickets for you. Contact via PM.

See you there,

NaoMika☆

Thank you a lot Naomi, I really appreciate all information that you gave. :flowers2:

2 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Hello,

In my opinion,

See you there,

NaoMika☆

Thank you very much for the information!! ありがとう!

8 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Hello,

In my opinion,

See you there,

NaoMika☆

Sorry for another question! "希望のお申込みで4枚まで指定できます", this phrase means I can apply one application for 4 tickets, right? And if the lottery result is positive, then I will have to pay for all 4 tickets, is that right?

2 hours ago, Diana Yokoyama said:

Sorry for another question! "希望のお申込みで4枚まで指定できます", this phrase means I can apply one application for 4 tickets, right? And if the lottery result is positive, then I will have to pay for all 4 tickets, is that right?

Yes, your understanding is right.

You can apply up to 4 tickets per one application. And you have to pay for all when the positive result comes out.

• Thanks 1

wow it's been agggggges!

Hello my old japanese friend mfcers 

Happy for you! Can't believe Mika is finally coming to Asia AGAIN. omg

Am actually 10000% sure that he's coming to KOREA but if He's not am ready to fly to Tokyo YAY!:cloud:

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

@NaoMikaand @Kumazzz, did you participate in the lottery? And did you get your tickets? 

Who else is going? Although I’m not going, I am so excited for everyone else!!! Please update us ❤️

I hope everyone who wanted tickets got them :crossed: I had no idea they were sold by lottery in Japan and it sounds kind of stressing...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

@NaoMikaand @Kumazzz, did you participate in the lottery? And did you get your tickets? 

Who else is going? Although I’m not going, I am so excited for everyone else!!! Please update us ❤️

I had managed to get my tickets from pre-sale for Smash friends members. As you see on my twitter post (and MIKA retweeted). :angelnot:

So I did't participate in the lottery for my tickets. From comments on SNS, It seems that many people couldn't win SS seats category for Tokyo gig. :tears:

It's just the beginning of ticketing war.

More pre-sale lotteries are following.

I really hope everyone can get their places eventually.

:crossed:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, NaoMika said:

I had managed to get my tickets from pre-sale for Smash friends members. As you see on my twitter post (and MIKA retweeted). :angelnot:

Ahhh!!! I thought it was a pre reservation and you would get the result of that later! But you have already managed to get tickets, this is amazing!! Finally he is flying to you and not the other way around ❤️

9 hours ago, NaoMika said:

It's just the beginning of ticketing war.

More pre-sale lotteries are following.

I really hope everyone can get their places eventually.

:crossed:

The lottery system sounds so frustrating (and interesting, is that normal for all gigs in Japan? Or just certain ones?). Buying tickets is already stressful (especially the assigned seats ones!), this just adds an uncertainty and more stress 😢

How grateful we can be that we usually can just buy a ticket (outside of Japan 😅), knowing we will be able to go. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello, dear All! I don't know whether I can post in my feelings in this topic but finally I got tickets in Tokyo's live! This is my first MIKA 's live so I'm looking forward to meet MIKA and mfcers in there!(In fact, I got live ticket at Tokyo in 2020 but it was cancelled due to COVID-19...)I'm very shy so I'm glad if you talk to me in live. Thank you for reading.😃

皆さま、こんにちは。ここに私の気持ちを投稿していいか分かりませんが、ついに東京でのライブチケットを入手できました!初めてのライブなのでMIKAとファンの皆さまに会えることを楽しみにしております!(実は2020年のライブチケットも当たってたのですが、コロナでキャンセルになってしまいました)とても恥ずかしがり屋なのでよければライブでは話しかけて下さると嬉しいです。読んで頂きありがとうございました。😃

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, Yutsuki said:

Hello, dear All! I don't know whether I can post in my feelings in this topic but finally I got tickets in Tokyo's live! This is my first MIKA 's live so I'm looking forward to meet MIKA and mfcers in there!(In fact, I got live ticket at Tokyo in 2020 but it was cancelled due to COVID-19...)I'm very shy so I'm glad if you talk to me in live. Thank you for reading.😃

皆さま、こんにちは。ここに私の気持ちを投稿していいか分かりませんが、ついに東京でのライブチケットを入手できました!初めてのライブなのでMIKAとファンの皆さまに会えることを楽しみにしております!(実は2020年のライブチケットも当たってたのですが、コロナでキャンセルになってしまいました)とても恥ずかしがり屋なのでよければライブでは話しかけて下さると嬉しいです。読んで頂きありがとうございました。😃

Hello @Yutsuki

:welcomeani:

Glad you can finally got tickets to see Mika. You are in the right thread to share your feelings. I'm sure you'll enoy the gig. Fingers crossed so you can meet Mika and other MFCers.:wink2:

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

Hi! New fan here~ I am actually planning to go. Yet as I was about to book the ticket, I see that they will not tell you which seat you’re gonna be getting until the day of the concert it seems? When you’re about to pick up your ticket in person? 
I’m just a little confused…is it normal? Does that mean my seat will be all the way at the back? Is it worth risking a seat ticket? 
I also have problems with my knees…so I don’t think I’ll be able to attempt Osaka (all standing it seems) 

3C778874-0A5F-4C1C-A763-7C4A0F8EDE31.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Swiftfeatherz said:

Hi! New fan here~ I am actually planning to go. Yet as I was about to book the ticket, I see that they will not tell you which seat you’re gonna be getting until the day of the concert it seems? When you’re about to pick up your ticket in person? 
I’m just a little confused…is it normal? Does that mean my seat will be all the way at the back? Is it worth risking a seat ticket? 
I also have problems with my knees…so I don’t think I’ll be able to attempt Osaka (all standing it seems) 

Hi :bye:

You can only select the zone (S or SS). It is possible that only tickets in zone S are still available. SS is I think the first ten rows or so and S is further back. Unfortunately, you cannot select the seat.

See also the post from Naomi beneath.

I hope this helps you. :original:

Edited by Prisca

24 minutes ago, Swiftfeatherz said:

Frequently Asked Questions

https://ib.eplus.jp/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=47

Q: I want to know the seat number of my tickets in advance.

A: You can only know your seat number when you pick up your tickets on the event day. We cannot announce you in advance. Also, we cannot accept any changes or cancellations on the day.

Q: I want to get my ticket in advance.

A: You cannot pick up your ticket in advance. Also we don't make advance mailing service.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Hi :bye:

You can only select the zone (S or SS). It is possible that only tickets in zone S are still available. SS is I think the first ten rows or so and S is further back. Unfortunately, you cannot select the seat.

You can pick up the ticket in a convenience store in Japan (e.g. 7-Eleven) from 10th of May.

I hope this helps you. :original:

Prisca, your infomation is for people who live in Japan.

If you buy tickets from outside of Japan, you can't pick up the tickets in a convenience store.

https://ib.eplus.jp/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=47

Q: I want to pick up my ticket in a convenience store other than the venue.

A: You cannot pick up your ticket in a convenience store.

• Thanks 2