Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

36 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I wonder if he is still in Athens with Andy or he will be in person in the BBC studio.

Oh that's a good point! It might be a video interview.

If he is with Andy maybe he was in a " love mood" (keep it simple, doctor) so he decided to create this short play-list...

:yes: :cloud:

I don't know if he was serious in Strasbourg in 2020 saying that he doesn't like Valentine's Day. 

I don't think he does, he said the same thing in the live chat from Korea back in 2015 (2016?). But I suspect what he doesn't like is the fakery and tackiness associated with it. All the cheap tat and overpriced roses, and the feeling of having to do something. That's not real. Make it heartfelt and genuine, and he'd love it. Look at him dancing at his brother's wedding. :wub2:

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Hero said:

he said the same thing in the live chat from Korea back in 2015 (2016?).

I think he was in a very cynical mood for that interview, so I wouldn't judge from his views in this interview on his views in general. You're probably right about the commercial side of it - and then, in Strasbourg he said sth like that we are his reward for all the shitty Valentine's days of his life. :cloud: So I think he just had some pretty bad ones, and that's a good reason for hating this day. Maybe he changed his mind now... and even if he's live in the studio tonight (we'll see...), he might have spent the morning still in Athens. :)

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/mikainstagram/

mikainstagram

Our brand new television series called ’The Piano’ made with the brilliant @langlangpiano @claudiawinkle begins tomorrow in the UK on @channel4 at 9PM! We had the best time making this show and were blown away by pianists who poured their hearts into their performances! Check it out, tomorrow night on Channel 4 and also streamable on All 4!

#thepiano #channel4 #loveproductions

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika said that Andy was watching this show. So maybe he was in the studio? Well, I mean in London in general.

So they can continue their romantic evening if they want to.

Yes, I thought the same when I heard that. :wub2: Either he's in London with Mika, or he knows better than me how to use a VPN. :lol3:

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

:lol3:

And did you try if your VPN works on www.channel4.com? For tomorrow.

Yes! Already a few days ago, it works perfectly. But I didn't have time today since we heard about the BBC show to check if it was working for BBC as well, so it was a bad surprise when I tried to watch and it wouldn't accept my location. :rolleyes:
Anyway, bit OT here, better move to the "The Piano" or UK press thread with our VPN issues for UK TV.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

God he is so beautiful. 😍❤ Athens is good for him. 

yes... i agee .. beautiful Athens ..

in Athens with Andreas, Mel and Amira 

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 1