Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

35 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp2ykWrtqxs/

‘Even from a young age I could see you were a star’ 🌟

@mikainstagram’s message for @maemuller is so sweet! 

So lovely! And her reaction, lol, sorry Mae, no one is immune to his charms, once you've got the Mikavirus there's no cure! 

We should send her an MFC badge. :lol3:

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mika Tiktok 

And IG story:

I wrote this in 2006 to celebrate the bigger ladies in my life. I wanted to give them & every other lady confidence & tell them they are beautiful. 

15 years later it's still making people feel like this...

Edited by krysady
  • Like 8

I only saw his Tiktok after he had posted it as an IG story. Tiktok notifications are so useless, I get them about stuff I don't care about at all, but never about Mika's posts. :annoyed:

Anyway, love that video. :wub2:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

What lake do we think he’s at? Lake Lucerne?

Of course he says "this lake", so we don't know where it is. 🙈At a lake in Switzerland is like saying at the sand in the desert. :lmfao:I don't know where it is, but maybe someone else knows which lake it is. :dunno_grin:

• Haha 4

Montreux? He once said that sometimes he goes to a resort there to do a remise en forme.

Edit:

Max just landed in Geneva, so I think Mika is in Switzerland for a private gig.

Edited by lormare73
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Of course he says "this lake", so we don't know where it is. 🙈At a lake in Switzerland is like saying at the sand in the desert. :lmfao:I don't know where it is, but maybe someone else knows which lake it is. :dunno_grin:

Max has just landed in Geneva.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

My first thought was that the boulders looked very much like the boulders I sat on in Geneva. Same type of stone. I don't know if that's typical of all Swiss lakes though. 

That clinic is a fancy place, but recently they've had some poor reviews - doctors not listening to their patients, prescribing treatments that don't work etc. I hope they're not taking advantage. 😠

Max was obviously flying in with the emergency back-up wallet, just in case. :biggrin2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think it was the guy who was helping him.

Lol here I am, thinking "oh, so Mika carries one of those pinchy arm things for picking up stuff around with him?" This explanation makes much more sense. :lmfao:

• Haha 6

On 3/18/2023 at 7:22 PM, Prisca said:

This brings me way back to: "(...) nice manly angles, just square enough, definitely a wallet".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Aki Celeste said:

Lol here I am, thinking "oh, so Mika carries one of those pinchy arm things for picking up stuff around with him?" This explanation makes much more sense. :lmfao:

I hope Mika doesn't have to have such a pinchy arm with him all the time because he loses his stuff in the silliest places. 🙈 :lmfao:

• Haha 2

Old fans knew the story behind Big Girls but maybe some new fans didn't.  I love when he says: "My mom is beautiful" :wub2:

So, although sometimes it bores us that he sings it over and over again, we could see it as a tribute to his mother and some members of his family and to all the people who, as Mika says, go through teasing or other situations because of their appearance.

• Like 5