Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Don't worry. A closer look reveals no spikes in any, err, special areas. :teehee: They're probably made from a soft material like rubber, so they won't dig holes in the furniture either. 

I can't imagine those jeans being chucked in the washing machine though. :lol3:

Of course... but I'm sure his suits won't be chucked into the washing machine either! :lol3:

Good point about the spikes being made from a soft material, I hadn't thought of that option - they look like solid metal! And that would be a bit... idk... martial? Hope you're right, in that case I can see it as a funny outfit that makes Mika's legs look like cactuses. :lol3: Actually a green version of this would be a great idea for carnival! :biggrin2:

Btw, interesting that the "baggy jeans" look seems to be in fashion again. My fave pair of jeans back in the 90s looked a lot like this one, just ofc without the spikes. I still prefer straight cut jeans to skinny ones... never been much of a fashion victim, you just need patience because every fashion of your youth returns if you wait long enough. :naughty: 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, mellody said:

Btw, interesting that the "baggy jeans" look seems to be in fashion again. My fave pair of jeans back in the 90s looked a lot like this one, just ofc without the spikes. I still prefer straight cut jeans to skinny ones... never been much of a fashion victim, you just need patience because every fashion of your youth returns if you wait long enough. :naughty: 

Yep, I heard that fashions regenerate approximately every 30 years. Which means now its the 90s again. Yikes...

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Hero said:

Don't worry. A closer look reveals no spikes in any, err, special areas. :teehee: They're probably made from a soft material like rubber, so they won't dig holes in the furniture either. 

I can't imagine those jeans being chucked in the washing machine though. :lol3:

:lol:

Zodi et Tehu - Princes of the Desert soundtrack is out tomorrow! What an incredible journey it has been writing my first ever film soundtrack! Almost 70 minutes of symphonic music featuring over 130 musicians from all over the world. The album will be released tonight at midnight on all platforms and feature 19 new songs including the brand new duet ‘Feels Like Fire’ featuring the incredible @iamnomfundomoh

So proud of this project and hope you will love it as much as we do. ❤️🙏

328575487_944133436952898_6338398729732691863_n.jpg

328530283_753342535850567_5705763872246074194_n.jpg

328711455_200775075872338_983775063111949750_n.jpg

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, mellody said:

"This is what happens if Vianney is your stylist" :lmao:

He looks like a mix between a gangsta rapper and Elton John. :lmfao: Glad that Mika usually has other stylists with better taste! :teehee: GERALDIIIINNEEE! :naughty:

Looking FA-BU-LOUS! I actually think it’s 10% Vianney and 200% Mika :lol3: Dame Edna’s and Elton John’s love child for sure :biggrin2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Is he wearing a duvet? :lmfao:

I like to think he saw Karin's message about covid and wanted to cheer her up. :wink2:

Bless him, thank you Mika for making us laugh and brightening our day. :huglove: And reviving the glasses thread and birdie t-shirt thread in one swoop. :lol3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Hero said:

Is he wearing a duvet? :lmfao:

Thought it was a white down jacket, but you might be right. :teehee:

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

I like to think he saw Karin's message about covid and wanted to cheer her up. :wink2:

Haha, I wish! :lol3: He definitely managed. :wub2: But I think it might actually be his reply to our worries about him when we saw his influencer-style pic with the tucked-in tummy. "No need to worry, I can look like a perfectly styled social media influencer, but I really don't think I have to!" :wub2:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Mikainstagram story :roftl:

Us, all the time: Mika is so random.

Meanwhile, in Mika's daily life, a sightseeing bus full of lizards passes by. :lmfao:

I’m fairly sure that he is thinking: “Ok cool….BUT I WANT A SUIT LIKE THAT! Moving on from camels!!”

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, krysady said:

Is that how you say to a puffer jacket? I thought duvet refers to something else :dunno_grin:

Duvet = bedcover.  Mika is wearing a duvet coat - a puffer jacket would be shorter.

EDIT:  it's probably called a padded coat, but I call mine a duvet coat.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, silver said:

Duvet = bedcover.  Mika is wearing a duvet coat - a puffer jacket would be shorter.

EDIT:  it's probably called a padded coat, but I call mine a duvet coat.

Ah, so you say a duvet coat! Because I knew that a duvet it's a bedcover, that's why I was confused, and the one Mika is wearing it's clearly not a bedcover :original:  (In my country we call it a long puffer jacket, never heard of a duvet coat).

• Like 2