Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

This is the link I get, but can't see Feels like Fire on it. :emot-sad: Is it different for different countries?

It probably is, it's on spotify in Sweden since the day it came out.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

This is the link I get, but can't see Feels like Fire on it. :emot-sad: Is it different for different countries?

If I follow Mika's link I don't find Feels like fire on the playlist but if I look for the playlist in spotify the song is there indeed, really cool! 

But you're right, the link is different, it's a 'Mikalink' :lol3:

• Haha 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoX7CvrLkOA/

y

mikainstagram

Only ❤️ all round… and a 🎹

Very excited for a new adventure The Piano from the 15th of February 9pm on @channel4 !!! 🙌🏽🤓😎❤️

#thepiano #mika #langlang #claudiawinkleman #loveproductions

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

y

mikainstagram

Very excited for a new adventure The Piano from the 15th of February 9pm on @channel4 !!! 🙌🏽🤓😎❤️

Mika: “Hi, I’m Mika”

Us: “Yes, yes you are :mikalove:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bren said:

If I follow Mika's link I don't find Feels like fire on the playlist but if I look for the playlist in spotify the song is there indeed, really cool! 

But you're right, the link is different, it's a 'Mikalink' :lol3:

Ok that is weird... I just checked and like you say, when I search for it on Spotify, Feels like Fire is the first song - but even if I copy the link to that playlist and paste it here, the song doesn't show! So it's not Mika's fault, probably a bug in the Spotify link. :rolleyes:

52 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

y

mikainstagram

:mikalove:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

twitter

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Sheesh boy, dumping tickets on us like that! 

:lol3: Seriously though, a bit advance notice would've been nice. 😅 I was so lucky to be online the moment he posted and have time and was able to decide to go and be fast enough to get good tickets. Maybe he did that because if they announce the ticket presale in advance, it's always chaos the moment it starts, in one way or another. But if I had missed this and hadn't been that lucky, that'd definitely feel worse to me than the ususal presale chaos. The excitement building up beforehand is nice, so I hope this without-any-advance-notice won't become a habit. 😅 Anyway, this time I was lucky, so I'm happy. I hope everyone got the tickets they wanted. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, mellody said:

:lol3: Seriously though, a bit advance notice would've been nice. 😅 I was so lucky to be online the moment he posted and have time and was able to decide to go and be fast enough to get good tickets. Maybe he did that because if they announce the ticket presale in advance, it's always chaos the moment it starts, in one way or another. But if I had missed this and hadn't been that lucky, that'd definitely feel worse to me than the ususal presale chaos. The excitement building up beforehand is nice, so I hope this without-any-advance-notice won't become a habit. 😅 Anyway, this time I was lucky, so I'm happy. I hope everyone got the tickets they wanted. :thumb_yello:

The same for me. I was on Facebook and all of sudden I stumble on Mika's post about new concerts.

Just by curiosity I entered TicketOne page to check when the sale will start. And...

It was already open! 5 seconds later I bought my ticket. Then I started to check where Cattolica is on the map :bleh:

I just double checked my flight ticket date of departure to Rome to be sure that I WILL be in Italy the 8th of July!

So my holidays in Italy this year will make me travel a lot. Which is great because I don't know this country. And for sure I wouldn't imagine to schedule my trip between such places like Cattolica, Perugia or Matera :lmao:  I just wanted to spend more time in Rome.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The same for me. I was on Facebook and all of sudden I stumble on Mika's post about new concerts.

Just by curiosity I entered TicketOne page to check when the sale will start. And...

It was already open! 5 seconds later I bought my ticket. Then I started to check where Cattolica is on the map :bleh:

I just double checked my flight ticket date of departure to Rome to be sure that I WILL be in Italy the 8th of July!

So my holidays in Italy this year will make me travel a lot. Which is great because I don't know this country. And for sure I wouldn't imagine to schedule my trip between such places like Cattolica, Perugia or Matera :lmao:  I just wanted to spend more time in Rome.

Yeah, I also had planned to spend a day or 2 in Florence before the Perugia gig... now it'll be Cattolica instead, why not. 😅

On 2/6/2023 at 7:59 PM, Hero said:

I'm not sure that makes it any better... :naughty:

HOW much?? Just bring a plain shirt to the next gig and get everyone to scribble on it, it'll be much cheaper.  And unique. And personal... actually I like that idea now, I might do it. :lmfao:

Sorry, forgot to reply to this, with all the news. :teehee: Usually I'd agree with you, it's also my take on fashion. :naughty: But with Mira Mikati's creations for the first time I get a sense of why people buy a certain designer/fashion, even if you could get a similar item much cheaper. You kinda buy a certain message with it, a certain view on life. And Mira Mikati with her message of love and kindness, with all the playful designs and rainbows, but in an elegant and sophisticated way, supports my view on life so much, that I'd really love to wear some of her pieces as a statement of that. :wub2:

Then again, I gotta buy gig tickets. My priorities are clear. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yep, I thought I had my Italy holiday planned out. This has turned it all upside down. :hypo::lol3:

• Haha 2