Hi from the new Mika's world explorer!

Vero Bott

Hi all Mika fans,

I thought I should follow good manners and introduce myself :) My name is Veronika, I'm 37 and I'm from Czechia.
I've recently joined MFC so I'm quite a fresh member – but I'm an enthusiastic explorer of Mika's world! Let me thank you for creating and managing such an incredible space full of content ♡
I've been familiar with Mika's name, of course, but I have to admit I was aware just of his biggest hits.

Recently I did a deep dive into Mika's music and, oh dear, I'm obsessed!

Love all the songs, music videos, artwork, Mika's personality and talents, Melachi and Amira (yes, I'm a dog lover)... and I could continue :D

Hope to see Mika live this year and meet some of you in real life!

Sending lots of love!

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Vero Bott said:

Hi all Mika fans,

I thought I should follow good manners and introduce myself :) My name is Veronika, I'm 37 and I'm from Czechia.
I've recently joined MFC so I'm quite a fresh member – but I'm an enthusiastic explorer of Mika's world! Let me thank you for creating and managing such an incredible space full of content ♡
I've been familiar with Mika's name, of course, but I have to admit I was aware just of his biggest hits.

Love all the songs, music videos, artwork, Mika's personality and talents, Melachi and Amira (yes, I'm a dog lover)... and I could continue :D

Sending lots of love!

Hello and welcome! I've been a member only a year myself but, you're right, there's so much content here for Mika fans that others have posted. I still haven't finished listening to the early songs. ( There's one when Mika was only 17!   I found it yesterday.)

Have fun continuing your exploration!

• Like 3

:welcomeani:@Vero Bott

Mika and everything around him definitely has addictive potential, I can confirm that. :lol3:

Fingers crossed that you see Mika and some MFC fans this year in person. :crossed:

Have fun browsing through the forum. :original: This thread should help you find your way around the forum:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 4

Hi and welcome @Vero Bott :welcomeani:

It's so easy to become Mika obsessed, just listening to one song can make you hooked for life! 😄

Hopefully Mika will announce more dates soon and you'll get the chance to see him!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Vero Bott said:

Hi all Mika fans,

Sending lots of love!

Hi Veronika, I'm from Slovakia, I've only been a member here since June and I'm still discovering Mike's world. MFC is an amazing forum and I can't imagine a single day without it.

• Like 4

Hi, Veronika! :bye: Welcome to MFC, you'll find here a lot of info about Mika's world, enjoy! :welcomeani:

I'm sure you'll get to see him live one day if you really wish that, we all wait for more dates to be announced soon :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SusanT said:

Hello and welcome! I've been a member only a year myself but, you're right, there's so much content here for Mika fans that others have posted. I still haven't finished listening to the early songs. ( There's one when Mika was only 17!   I found it yesterday.)

Have fun continuing your exploration!

Thank you! And now I'm curious about the song - are you willing to share its title, please? :)  

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

:welcomeani:@Vero Bott

Mika and everything around him definitely has addictive potential, I can confirm that. :lol3:

Fingers crossed that you see Mika and some MFC fans this year in person. :crossed:

Have fun browsing through the forum. :original: This thread should help you find your way around the forum:

Thank you! Lets all hope for more tour dates! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi and welcome @Vero Bott :welcomeani:

It's so easy to become Mika obsessed, just listening to one song can make you hooked for life! 😄

Hopefully Mika will announce more dates soon and you'll get the chance to see him!

Oh yes, I can confirm, I'm perfectly hooked! :lol3:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JanaSK said:

Hi Veronika, I'm from Slovakia, I've only been a member here since June and I'm still discovering Mike's world. MFC is an amazing forum and I can't imagine a single day without it.

Ahoj! :) I can imagine it takes time to go through all the content, MFC is almost an adult now and has a lot to say :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

:welcomeani: Welcome to the MFC @Vero Bott

I'm Eriko from Japan, wishing your dreams come true SOON !!!!

Here is the thread about Melachi and Amira. 🐶🐶

And we have The Pet Thread.

Have a lot of fun at here !! :bye:

Hi Eriko, nice to meet you! Thank you for the tips - the threads full of dogs and pets? It sound like my happy place! :puppy_eyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Hi, Veronika! :bye: Welcome to MFC, you'll find here a lot of info about Mika's world, enjoy! :welcomeani:

I'm sure you'll get to see him live one day if you really wish that, we all wait for more dates to be announced soon :thumb_yello:

Thank you! Fingers crossed for all of us to have a chance to see Mika this year :)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hello @Vero Bott and welcome to the MFC. Nice to see you here:welcomeani: i leave you other threads that  may interest you.

Enjoy the place!! 

Thank you for the tips, it looks like a lot of fun :) I will definitely check those threads out! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PoodleSnow said:

All song is a lot of work. I just looked and I have 181 tittles in my own Mika playlists. His albums, covers, symphony versions....

Wow! I mean I've been working hard on listening to Mika's songs since December :D But there's still a loooot to listen to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PoodleSnow said:

And a lot of new music to come in this year. I've been here as active member only about weeks now, but been obsessed of his voice since last summer and now I have playlist based of moods. Like songs that makes me happy, makes me dance, when I'm too tired to get up, when I need something calm... :cloud:  At the moment I'm watching the Mika rare video treasures and I've seen about 95% of those alraedy, so maybe I have to admit that I'm a fan :fangurl:

Can't wait for new music! And I know that feeling, I feel like I've seen tons of Mika videos on YT :D 

• Like 2

Hello Veronika and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

You've found the best place to discover everything you need to know about Mika :thumb_yello:

I hope you can see him live soon, but beware after that first time there's no going back :lmfao:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, camille* said:

Hello Veronika and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

You've found the best place to discover everything you need to know about Mika :thumb_yello:

I hope you can see him live soon, but beware after that first time there's no going back :lmfao:

I can imagine and I can't wait to step on this way of no return :D Gigs of my favourite artists are addictive to me in general and Mika is one of them now! I really hope to experience Mika's energy, stunning vocals and beautiful songs live :cloud:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Vero Bott said:

Thank you! And now I'm curious about the song - are you willing to share its title, please? :)  

I couldn't find the thread so I asked other members where to find the song and they gave me this link.  You can listen to the song here. I also read that Mika's vocal coach recommended him as the singer but I don't know where that info is:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SusanT said:

I also read that Mika's vocal coach recommended him as the singer but I don't know where that info is:

You can read about that story and the lyrics of the song in the description from the YT:

"Originally composed as a demo for a piano library, "Out of the Blue" was also orchestrated for the BBC drama series "The Impressionists" years later.. Mike Brayn wrote the beautiful lyrics which accompany the music and we then went looking for a singer who could deliver a classical crossover performance for the song. Mike contacted singing coach Glynn Jones to ask if he had any students suitable. He sent us Mika, then just 17 years old! As you will hear, he performed the song fantastically!! Mika liked the sound in my studio which led to me recording many of his demos for the first album, "Life in Cartoon Motion".

Oh, that's my eldest daughter Lisa in the photo with Mika. He asked her to be in the Grace Kelly video, but Lisa was too shy :) Since we recorded the demo, Mike wrote more lyrics for the song which you can read below.

We hope you enjoy "Out of the Blue"! ~Chris Nicolaides

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, SusanT said:

I couldn't find the thread so I asked other members where to find the song and they gave me this link.  You can listen to the song here. I also read that Mika's vocal coach recommended him as the singer but I don't know where that info is:

Thank you so much Susan, it's stunning! 🥰

• Like 1