2023 - Le Gala des Pièces Jaunes at Zénith Paris, 25 January

mellody

Mika will be performing as one of many artists at the Gala des Pièces Jaunes at the Paris Zénith. The recording with an audience will take place on 25 January, and it will be aired on TV on 28 January. This thread is for the live show on the 25th, any general press / TV info can be posted on this thread:

Info about the show & tickets: https://www.fondationhopitaux.fr/gala-pieces-jaunes-2023

You can RSVP here if you're going:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This seating map is on the Zenith website, but not sure if it's true for this show as well:

620b9852549c9368724490.png

Does this distribution of the letters actually follow any kind of sense or pattern?! It seems as random as some of Mika's posts. :lol3: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

I don't know about this site, but they sell some tickets regular price. :blink:

https://www.yoolabox.com/index.php/produit/gala-des-pieces-jaunes-mercredi-25-janvier-2023-zenith-paris-la-villette/

1443116007_Screenshot2023-01-19at07-45-36GALADESPIECESJAUNES-MERCREDI25JANVIER2023-ZnithParisLaVillette-Yoolabox_com.thumb.png.0b7eb606fd79716087bfdf2667f14a31.png

This ticket on the screen is for a person on a wheel chair. So not anybody can buy it.

Yes. All possible options are for handicapped persons.

Screenshot_20230118-235338.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I read there were protests in Paris today and a lot of stuff was closed or blocked... does anyone know if we need to worry about that for Wednesday? Or is it just on the weekends?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I read there were protests in Paris today and a lot of stuff was closed or blocked... does anyone know if we need to worry about that for Wednesday? Or is it just on the weekends?

We don't really know Karin... :dunno: Two days of mobilization have been officially planned in Paris (and in France) on January 19 and 31. Normally it should be calmer between these two dates, but nothing rules out a few overflows, especially on the week-end! So... Fingers crossed! 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, mellody said:

I have no information about this, but I want to draw your attention to the fact that there is a public transport strike in Paris and in France in general on January 26th.

The link below (sorry it is in French) is how it was on January 19th (most public transport was running but less often). It will likely be similar on January 26th. Maybe someone has more information on this?

https://www.bfmtv.com/economie/entreprises/transports/transports-essence-ecole-a-quoi-s-attendre-pour-la-greve-du-jeudi-19-janvier_AV-202301150141.html

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I have no information about this, but I want to draw your attention to the fact that there is a public transport strike in Paris and in France in general on January 26th.

The link below (sorry it is in French) is how it was on January 19th (most public transport was running but less often). It will likely be similar on January 26th. Maybe someone has more information on this?

https://www.bfmtv.com/economie/entreprises/transports/transports-essence-ecole-a-quoi-s-attendre-pour-la-greve-du-jeudi-19-janvier_AV-202301150141.html

I think the 26th was proposed as a day of strike as well as the 31st, and at the end they have decided to do it on the 31st as Celine mentioned. I think there won’t be any strike on the 26th. 

• Thanks 2

Ok, another slightly special question: Do we have to stay there for the whole recording or do you think we can go out in the middle of the recording (for example after Mika's performance) and try to meet Mika. Probably not, right?

43 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ok, another slightly special question: Do we have to stay there for the whole recording or do you think we can go out in the middle of the recording (for example after Mika's performance) and try to meet Mika. Probably not, right?

I really don't think it's possible, but after all who knows?! :dunno:

In my opinion, the evening will be recorded in one go, like all the shows I went to before... Even if a few breaks between the songs; 'cause imagine if everyone leaves their place after the passage of their fave singer... There will not be many people left in the room! :lmfao:

Last hope, that Mika goes last... But with the huge success of Blackpink, I don't think it will be Mika the last to sing. :sweatdrop:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Prisca said:

They'll prefer that you remain for the entirety of the recording. Particularly if sat near the stage. I don't know if they do audience reaction shots but it'll look odd if there's suddenly several empty seats. 

But... short of locking you in, they can't actually prevent you from leaving. Unless they want to be charged with abduction. :teehee: This is where 50 people suddenly decide they all need the toilet at the same time..

• Haha 1

But at such Galas, often all the stars come on stage again at the end of the show - dunno how it is at this particular one, but in any case it's not sure that Mika will leave right after his performance. Maybe he'll watch the show?

I hope that maybe we can meet him when he arrives... :dunno_grin: but I won't count on it - before or after the show, he might not stop to meet fans.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, mellody said:

But at such Galas, often all the stars come on stage again at the end of the show - dunno how it is at this particular one, but in any case it's not sure that Mika will leave right after his performance. Maybe he'll watch the show?

Yes, most likely he'll be there for the full recording. :yes:

34 minutes ago, mellody said:

I hope that maybe we can meet him when he arrives... :dunno_grin: but I won't count on it - before or after the show, he might not stop to meet fans.

Always the dilemma...

• Like 2

:france:

📢 / / INFORMATIONS GALA DES PIECES JAUNES \ \  📢

Vos places sont numérotées, votre placement est donc garanti, merci de ne pas camper dans le parc la veille.

Les lightsticks sont autorisés

Bon spectacle 🤩

:uk:

📢 / / YELLOW PIECES GALA INFORMATION \ \ 📢

Your places are numbered, your placement is therefore guaranteed, please do not camp in the park the day before.

Lightsticks are allowed

Good show 🤩

• Like 2

Twitter

🕗 // H O R A I R E S \\ 🕗

Le Gala des Pieces Jaunes a lieu ce soir au #ZenithParis 🔥

➡️ Ouverture des portes : 18h30
➡️ Début du spectacle : 20h

🎥 En raison de la captation du spectacle, votre placement ne sera plus garanti à partir de 20h.

Bon spectacle ! 🥊

:uk:

🕗 // SCHEDULES \\ 🕗

The Yellow Pieces Gala takes place tonight at #ZenithParis 🔥

➡️ Doors open: 6:30 p.m.
➡️ Start of the show: 8 p.m.

🎥 Due to the capture of the show, your placement will no longer be guaranteed from 8 p.m.

Good show ! 🥊

• Like 2

Bonjour, en raison de la captation du spectacle, le placement ne sera plus garanti à partir de 20h.

Je vous recommande donc d’arriver un peu avant.

Belle journée.

:uk:Google translator

Hello, due to the capture of the show, the placement will no longer be guaranteed from 8 p.m.

I therefore recommend that you arrive a little earlier.

Beautiful day.

• Like 2