Celebrities who Mika has met/befriended?

Jaela

Hellooo everybody, I was wondering if you guys could help me with a thing? I've made a Tiktok showing some photos of famous people who Mika has hung out with, and it's doing quite the numbers, everyone really seems to love seeing this type of content. 

I included 12 celebrities in the first batch, notably: Blackpink, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Adele, Brian May, Taylor Swift, Kibum from Shinee, Ariana Grande, Ian McKellen, Dita von Teese and Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys. 

For a second part I've got Hamed Sinno from Mashrou Leila, Danna Paola, Kylie Minogue, Rufus Wainwright, Amy Winehouse, Fergie, Boyzone, Johnny Hallyday, Pharrell Williams, Sting, Clean Bandit, Eros Ramazzotti, Alan Cumming, Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, Jack Savoretti, Ben Stiller, Salma Hayek, Graham Norton, Monica Belucci, Laura Pausini, Harry Styles/One Direction and Damiano from Maneskin.

That's already quite the list! But I was wondering if you all maybe know even more celebs who he has met? I'm mainly looking for celebrities which are internationally known and more or less relevant to millenials/gen z too, but it can be anyone, really. I could probably fill many parts this way and it's quite fun to make a compilation like this. Perhaps it's also cool to have a thread dedicated to it on this forum in general? If such a thing exists already, do let me know! :-) I tried searching for it but I haven't found anything, so yeah. 

Your help would be greatly appreciated :D

Edit: here's the link to the Tiktok btw, for anyone interested 😊 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYFjjGWh/ 

Edited by Jaela
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Jaela said:

Hellooo everybody, I was wondering if you guys could help me with a thing? I've made a Tiktok showing some photos of famous people who Mika has hung out with, and it's doing quite the numbers, everyone really seems to love seeing this type of content. 

I included 12 celebrities in the first batch, notably: Blackpink, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Adele, Brian May, Taylor Swift, Kibum from Shinee, Ariana Grande, Ian McKellen, Dita von Teese and Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys. 

For a second part I've got Hamed Sinno from Mashrou Leila, Danna Paola, Kylie Minogue, Rufus Wainwright, Amy Winehouse, Fergie, Boyzone, Johnny Hallyday, Pharrell Williams, Sting, Clean Bandit, Eros Ramazzotti, Alan Cumming, Jack Savoretti, Ben Stiller, Salma Hayek, Graham Norton, Monica Belucci, Laura Pausini, Harry Styles/One Direction and Damiano from Maneskin.

That's already quite the list! But I was wondering if you all maybe know even more celebs who he has met? I'm mainly looking for celebrities which are internationally known and more or less relevant to millenials/gen z too, but it can be anyone, really. I could probably fill many parts this way and it's quite fun to make a compilation like this. Perhaps it's also cool to have a thread dedicated to it on this forum in general? If such a thing exists already, do let me know! :-) I tried searching for it but I haven't found anything, so yeah. 

Your help would be greatly appreciated :D

Edit: here's the link to the Tiktok btw, for anyone interested 😊 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYFjjGWh/ 

Carla Bruni appeared on Casa Mika but I don't know if they spent time together outside a TV studio.

56 minutes ago, SusanT said:

Carla Bruni appeared on Casa Mika but I don't know if they spent time together outside a TV studio.

Thank you! It's mainly about the interaction for me, so that does count haha. However I'm not entirely sure whether I should or shouldn't include the more controversial figures in an eventual Tiktok, idk if it would harm Mika's reputation. So no absolutely Macron, no Fanny Ardant, no Karl Lagerfeld, etc. not sure if Carla Bruni is any controversial, but idk if she's more famous for her career or for being Sarkozy's wife 😅. I personally didn't know her before she made her appearance on CasaMika

20 minutes ago, Sara penny said:

for those who are older will like this!

No need to be old to appreciate some Charles Aznavour haha, that's really cool! I had no idea that those two had ever met eachother, thank you for sharing 😊

• Like 1

Charlene, Princess of Monaco

https://www.gettyimages.ie/search/2/image?events=480919899&family=editorial

1641658444_gettyimages-MikaperformsattheRoseBall2014atSportingMonte-CarloonMarch292014.thumb.jpg.0634c1884c1250f14069b55e0f429514.jpg

Albert II, Prince of Monaco

Le prince Albert II de Monaco, le chanteur Mika, le chef Yannick Alleno

https://www.purepeople.com/media/exclusif-le-prince-albert-ii-de-monaco_m7243620

7243620-exclusif-le-prince-albert-ii-de-monaco.thumb.jpg.8e56577698087b1a76ae96ebe60512f6.jpg

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Elizabeth II

www.andrerieu-movies_com.thumb.jpg.c9642c3fe1b80b9a8c462ee205a29604.jpg

The fact that Mika and André Rieu were together in the same room is also very funny to me as a Dutch person 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Please listen this, Mika talks about the party in Madonna's house after Grammy Awards in 2008.

He met Bruce Willis and James Bond / Daniel Craig there.

This interview is very fun as usual, worth listening to.:teehee:

2009.08.09 MIKA Radio-1 Switch

https://clyp.it/pxmlnz35

You're the best! This is all great stuff 😊

• Like 1

Idk if this would count but he did a show with Andrea Bochelli (spellings botched)

https://youtu.be/JJzqM-1WdmE

https://youtu.be/OvAIadx18hQ

If I remember correctly he talked about it at an X factor interview saying he didn't enjoy it as they wouldn't let him sing naturally during the opera part 

• Like 1

Are you just looking for celebrities or can it be notable people that are professionals within their field of work?

Mika with Amin Abi Yagi, Lebanese artist manager who helped Mika with the free concert he did in Beirut 2015:

ab0cbc56a44b7313660db4e4e705b1b5.jpg.94fbddd3158e84c0bc4df9f17457de2f.jpg

• Like 1

Mika with chef Fadi Abou and Fadi's father:

279735d20b2108e0ed6c9a2b80f5c558.thumb.jpg.a47ec0eb212c3a6240f252caa651a890.jpg

Fadi was a guest on the September 2015 Vivement Dimanche special about Mika and talked while the Penniman family were still there too.

• Like 1