2023 - Mika @ 24h Le Mans, France, 10 June

Mikasister

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrbFJyeoo61/

24heuresdumans

24 Heures du Mans

To celebrate the Centenary of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, our DJ set and concert line-up is second to none! 🎼

👉 Wednesday 7 June : @zazie.online
👉 Thursday 8 June : @razorlightofficial
👉 Friday 9 June : @bobsinclar
👉 Saturday 10 June : @mikainstagram

#LeMans24 #LeMansCentenary #razorlight

343086672_960013021694079_2739033825437344949_n.jpg

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrbFJyeoo61/

24heuresdumans

24 Heures du Mans

To celebrate the Centenary of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, our DJ set and concert line-up is second to none! 🎼

👉 Wednesday 7 June : @zazie.online
👉 Thursday 8 June : @razorlightofficial
👉 Friday 9 June : @bobsinclar
👉 Saturday 10 June : @mikainstagram

#LeMans24 #LeMansCentenary #razorlight

343086672_960013021694079_2739033825437344949_n.jpg

I've seen this post and I was wondering if it's a real concert or just the music.

They don't mention where is the place nor the tickets to buy.

Will see.

I found this link in their Link tree

https://www.24h-lemans.com/fr/actualites/quatre-soirees-concert-dexception-pour-le-centenaire-des-24-heures-du-mans-57374

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I've seen this post and I was wondering if it's a real concert or just the music.

I had the same thought, but it seems to be for the 100th birthday of the Le Mans race and the Instagram post says "concert". So I assume it's supposed to be a concert. :original:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I had the same thought, but it seems to be for the 100th birthday of the Le Mans race and the Instagram post says "concert". So I assume it's supposed to be a concert. :original:

I tried to find the sale point and I have this schedule for the 10th of June

image.thumb.png.7a4818a95ed7ba0b33a80718a1e9d55d.png

And tickets for the races this day are sold out. But maybe I am wrong?

image.thumb.png.428ada35c79b68ec7a3af32cd1696a9c.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I tried to find the sale point and I have this schedule for the 10th of June

image.thumb.png.7a4818a95ed7ba0b33a80718a1e9d55d.png

And tickets for the races this day are sold out. But maybe I am wrong?

image.thumb.png.428ada35c79b68ec7a3af32cd1696a9c.png

OK, it's listed on Mika's tweet. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Wtf, why does he only announce this when it's already sold out?! :annoyed: The timing would've worked out for me, I can't go on the 8th because it's our 10th wedding anniversary, but on the 10th, a Saturday, would have been fab. Ah well, whatever. Looks like I'll have to wait til July then. For now, I'm happy I can see him in Cheltenham.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

They don't mention where is the place nor the tickets to buy.

Will see.

I found this link in their Link tree

https://www.24h-lemans.com/fr/actualites/quatre-soirees-concert-dexception-pour-le-centenaire-des-24-heures-du-mans-57374

It's a real concert, confirmed, but the day is already sold out. :dunno:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

Wtf, why does he only announce this when it's already sold out?! :annoyed: The timing would've worked out for me, I can't go on the 8th because it's our 10th wedding anniversary, but on the 10th, a Saturday, would have been fab. Ah well, whatever. Looks like I'll have to wait til July then. For now, I'm happy I can see him in Cheltenham.

Le Mans is a HUGE event for racecar enthusiasts, so I’m not surprised it has sold out already - especially that weekend. I’m sure they didn’t know the line-up either when they bought their tickets weeks/months ago. 

• Like 2

Just now, holdingyourdrink said:

Le Mans is a HUGE event for racecar enthusiasts, so I’m not surprised it has sold out already - especially that weekend. I’m sure they didn’t know the line-up either when they bought their tickets weeks/months ago. 

Yes, I think the tickets have been on sale earlier.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't think it's Mika's fault, it sounds like the race people were just selling tickets without announcing who the talent would be. Tickets sold out quickly, as it's a very popular event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Oh, it's a car race, not a horse race? Ok I'm not at all interested in car races anyway, much too loud and smelly, so guess it's not an event for me. :rolleyes: Thanks.

5 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I don't think it's Mika's fault, it sounds like the race people were just selling tickets without announcing who the talent would be. Tickets sold out quickly, as it's a very popular event.

Same problem as getting tickets at the Rugby Final in France, but it doesn't seem like Mika will be performing there anymore? :dunno_grin:

Le Mens 24hr is an endurance driving event. It's hugely popular and will have been on sale before now. Its the centenary, so I can imagine tickets sold out a while ago, maybe even in a pre-sale. 

View it like a private gig. 

Looking at the schedule though, each night the artist is listed 8pm - 11pm. That can't be right can it? A 3 hour show? Unless it's broken up into sections. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hero said:

Looking at the schedule though, each night the artist is listed 8pm - 11pm. That can't be right can it? A 3 hour show? Unless it's broken up into sections. 

There seems to be a show in between at 10pm:

image.thumb.png.233071e53f625f7db02a79993550179a.png

• 1 month later...

Quest France

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/24-heures-du-mans/24-h-du-mans-2023-tout-le-programme-du-1er-au-11-juin

Publié le 26/05/2023 à 08h08

24 H du Mans 2023. Tout le programme du 1er au 11 juin : défilés de voitures, dédicaces, visites…

C’est parti pour la grande semaine du Centenaire des 24 Heures du Mans (Sarthe), avant le point d’orgue lors de la course, les samedi 10 et dimanche 11 juin. Quel est le programme, jour après jour, sur et en dehors du circuit ? Que faire au Mans et dans les villes autour, en famille ou entre amis ?

Quelles sont les expositions et animations gratuites ?

Les événements à ne pas rater ?

On vous dit tout !

Samedi 10 juin 2023 : attachez vos ceintures !

Ferrari Challenge, course (9 h 30 – 10 h 15).

Porsche Carrera Cup, course (10 h 45 – 11 h 30).

Warm-up des pilotes, sur le circuit, de 12 h à 12 h 15. Dernier roulage et ultimes réglages pour les pilotes.

Mais attention, pas question de partir à la faute sur ces quinze dernières minutes avant le départ.

Départ des 24 Heures du Mans 2023 : début des festivités à 14 h avec un défilé de voitures, des pilotes et un passage de la Patrouille de France. Cérémonie officielle à 15 h 30. Départ réel prévu à 16 h. Deux écrans géants sont installés dans le centre-ville du Mans, sur la place de la République, et aux Jacobins jusqu’à la fin de la course.

Concert de Mika, sur le circuit, à partir de 20 h (première partie).

Célébration du Centenaire : spectacle de drones, feu d’artifice, sur le circuit (à partir de 22 h).

:uk:

24 Hours of Le Mans 2023. All the program from June 1 to 11: parades of cars, signings, visits...

Let's go for the great week of the Centenary of the 24 Hours of Le Mans (Sarthe), before the high point during the race, on Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 June. What is the program, day after day, on and off the circuit?

What to do in Le Mans and in the surrounding towns, with family or friends?

What are the free exhibitions and events? Events not to be missed?

We tell you everything!

Saturday June 10, 2023: fasten your seatbelts!

Ferrari Challenge, race (9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.).

Porsche Carrera Cup, race (10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.).

Drivers' warm-up, on the circuit, from 12:00 to 12:15. Last run and final adjustments for the drivers. But be careful, there is no question of making a mistake in these last fifteen minutes before the start.

Start of the 24 Hours of Le Mans 2023: start of the festivities at 2 p.m. with a parade of cars, drivers and a visit by the Patrouille de France. Official ceremony at 3:30 p.m. Actual departure scheduled for 4 p.m. Two giant screens are installed in the city center of Le Mans, on the Place de la République, and at Les Jacobins until the end of the race.

Concert by Mika, on the circuit, from 8 p.m. (first part).

Centenary celebration: drone show, fireworks, on the circuit (from 10 p.m.).

24HduMans.thumb.jpg.93f4870d6d0babe8279ae372edf74761.jpg

• Like 1

Motorsport Travel Destinations

https://motorsporttraveldestinations.com/en/entertainment-schedule-le-mans

Entertainment schedule at Le Mans 24h

The week-long festival in the French city is so much more than the mother of all Endurance races - this is what you can expect by way of entertainment at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

One of the most famous motoring gatherings in the world has something to cater for everyone. Concerts by international artists, parades, a funfair and much more make up the festival vibe that descends on the stunning medieval town of Le Mans.

Whether you’re a racing fan or not, you will be entertained.

As you will see in the schedule below, there’s never a dull moment in the entire six days of fun!

LE MANS 24H SCHEDULE (Tuesday to Sunday)

Check out the full six-day schedule of the 24 Hours of Le Mans 2023.

CONCERTS AT LE MANS 24H

We’ve been through the packed six-day schedule and pulled out the music acts that everyone will want to see this year at the Le Mans 24h!

Who are you most looking forward to seeing at Le Mans? 

Mika (Saturday - 20:00)

Grace Kelly’ was Mika's first commercially successful hit, featuring on his debut album, ‘Life In Cartoon Motion’, which debuted at number one in the United Kingdom and 11 other countries. The Lebanese-born singer followed this initial success with two more platinum albums, ‘The Origin of Love’ and ‘No Place in Heaven’. He has been nominated for numerous Grammys, as well as MTV Europe Music Awards, Capital Radio Awards, and World Music Awards. Mika also won a Brit Award for Best British Breakthrough Act.

5418a0f5-ce87-46e1-886d-46d3a779aaba.thumb.png.9658e6d73c5e88e22a8b4e3dbb34e72a.png

24HduMans2023-2.thumb.jpg.6982076d5cd738cd3b0a9cb5235d4ae2.jpg

SATURDAY 10th June

eaa21204-1c49-8b90-0619-6b2c6016cbbc.thumb.jpg.ae0a66628d096ac7a19f038e1198429e.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ouest France

6 Jun 2023

24 Heures

La semaine du centenaire commence. Ce mardi, ouverture de la piste mancelle au public ; mercredi, essais libres et concert de Zazie ; jeudi, essais libres et Hyperpole, concert de Razorlight ; vendredi, essais qualificatifs, parade des pilotes, show du centenaire, concert de Bob Sinclar ; samedi, départ de la course à 16 h, concert de Mika.

Ouest_France_2023_06_6_fr.downmagaz.net-8_24h.thumb.jpg.d4ae74d0b2d1d1623debe87964a9a241.jpg

img.thumb.jpg.76e7b516c90deea70188667fcaefdff7.jpg

page 8

Ouest_France_2023_06_06_p8.thumb.jpg.75708e280486ce339b5e41786e63bac1.jpg

• Like 1

ICI Radio Canada

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/sports/1986567/course-automobile-24-heures-mans-ferrari-toyota-centenaire

Agence France-Presse

Publié à 0 h 50

Le grand concert du chanteur Mika et le spectacle pyrotechnique avec 400 drones qui devaient clôturer la soirée samedi pourraient être perturbés, mais sur le circuit de 13,626 km, les voitures continueront de vrombir.

The big concert by singer Mika and the pyrotechnic show with 400 drones which were to close the evening on Saturday could be disrupted, but on the 13.626 km circuit, the cars will continue to roar.

• Like 1

France 3

24h du Mans 2023 :

Bob Sinclar, Mika, la Patrouille de France, les moments forts en marge de l'édition du Centenaire

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/pays-de-la-loire/sarthe/le-mans/24h-du-mans-2023-bob-sinclar-mika-la-patrouille-de-france-les-moments-forts-en-marge-de-l-edition-du-centenaire-2790674.html

Mis à jour le 09/06/2023 à 16h47

Samedi,

"les minutes qui précéderont le départ seront marquées par un cérémonial extraordinaire grâce à la mise en épi des voitures, l’arrivée du drapeau tricolore par hélicoptère, la Marseillaise reprise en cœur par le public ou le survol du circuit par la Patrouille de France", précise l'ACO.

À partir de 20 heures, pendant que les pilotes tourneront sur la piste, c'est le chanteur Mika qui fera le spectacle, avec Mimaa en première partie de spectacle.

Et de nouveau à 23h, le show du Centenaire.

Saturday,

"the minutes preceding the start will be marked by an extraordinary ceremonial thanks to the placing on the cob of the cars, the arrival of the tricolor flag by helicopter, the Marseillaise taken over by the public or the overflight of the circuit by the Patrouille de France", précise l'ACO..

From 8 p.m., while the pilots will be spinning on the track, the singer Mika will be performing, with Mimaa in the first part of the show.

And again at 11 p.m., the Centenary show.

• Like 1

Mimaa IG story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/mimaa_lp/3121169008657773496/

Les gars... C'est fou

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtRJDZMokL0/

Pour ensoleiller votre soirée des @24heuresdumans , on vous donne rendez-vous samedi 10 juin avec la talentueuse @mimaa_lp qui assurera la première partie du concert de @mikainstagram .

La soirée à ne pas manquer 👌🤩💥

MGT @alysee_w

@uni_tprod

#lemanstourisme #24hrs #traplatino #soleil🌞 #fire #sortiraumans #woman

sortiraumans.officiel_352204608_1430159724470046_953515119504065634_n.thumb.jpg.142d8ce754677de083eb0d634364644c.jpg

• Like 1