Hi! I’m new here :D

udonslayer

Hi everyone! My name is Udon, but that’s my online name :sweatdrop: (in case you haven’t noticed, I love eating udon haha.)

I’ve been listening to MIKA for about a year now, and I’ve been thinking, WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS?! I’m just here to gush about MIKA as someone who is living in Japan (not Japanese, just residing) because his joy is extremely infectious and what I need in life! Anyway, lovely to meet you all!

• Like 6

Welcome, Udon! :welcomeani:

Mika's joy IS infectious for sure! So, are you going to one of his shows next week? If so, we can't wait to read what you think after you see him live!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, udonslayer said:

Hi everyone! My name is Udon, but that’s my online name :sweatdrop: (in case you haven’t noticed, I love eating udon haha.)

I’ve been listening to MIKA for about a year now, and I’ve been thinking, WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS?! I’m just here to gush about MIKA as someone who is living in Japan (not Japanese, just residing) because his joy is extremely infectious and what I need in life! Anyway, lovely to meet you all!

Nice to meet you @udonslayer:welcomeani: I’m sure authentic Japanese udon is way better than any that I’ve had in the US (which I still love anyway). Have fun in the MFC!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, udonslayer said:

Lovely to meet you too Udon! 

Welcome to MFC! :welcomeani:

It's never too late to discover Mika :wink2:

I hope from the bottom of my heart that you can go to one of his next concerts!

It's now or never, right?! :mika1:

Anyway, have a blast on this forum!! :fangurl: This is the right place to be! 

MikaGIF.gif.1005539d42893e9d84fcf1aa61f3af80.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Welcome, Udon! :welcomeani:

Mika's joy IS infectious for sure! So, are you going to one of his shows next week? If so, we can't wait to read what you think after you see him live!

Thanks!

I’m actually going to his show in Tokyo! This is my first ever concert ahahaha

I’ll definitely be posting about it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, linzijay said:

Nice to meet you @udonslayer:welcomeani: I’m sure authentic Japanese udon is way better than any that I’ve had in the US (which I still love anyway). Have fun in the MFC!

Nice to meet you too! A nice bowl of Kake Udon (plain udon) will fill your stomach and soul hahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Lovely to meet you too Udon! 

Welcome to MFC! :welcomeani:

It's never too late to discover Mika :wink2:

I hope from the bottom of my heart that you can go to one of his next concerts!

It's now or never, right?! :mika1:

Anyway, have a blast on this forum!! :fangurl: This is the right place to be! 

MikaGIF.gif.1005539d42893e9d84fcf1aa61f3af80.gif

Thank you! I’m going to his show in Tokyo, and it’ll be my first ever concert!

I’ll definitely have fun here!

• Like 1

Welcome Udon! I`m Leo from Switzerland. Have fun around here and have fun at the concert! I love udon so I support your online name choice. :lol3: 

I am so excited for you (and a little bit jealous) to go to that concert! I would love to hear how it goes!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

Welcome Udon! I`m Leo from Switzerland. Have fun around here and have fun at the concert! I love udon so I support your online name choice. :lol3: 

I am so excited for you (and a little bit jealous) to go to that concert! I would love to hear how it goes!

Nice to meet you Leo!

What type of udon do you like? Personally I love kake udon which is basically plain udon, but I have tried kitsune udon and curry udon hahaha

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@udonslayer

Welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

Hope meet you at Tachikawa.

By the way, do you speak Japanese ?

We have a thread in Japanese.

Nice to meet you!

I do speak Japanese, but just enough to get me by (currently studying in Japan but at the university I attend, classes are taught in English). 少し話せるけど、日本語が上手じゃないと思うwww

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, udonslayer said:

Nice to meet you Leo!

What type of udon do you like? Personally I love kake udon which is basically plain udon, but I have tried kitsune udon and curry udon hahaha

I am a fan of tsukimi udon, the one with a raw egg. A bit strange for sure but i have acquired a taste for it!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

I am a fan of tsukimi udon, the one with a raw egg. A bit strange for sure but i have acquired a taste for it!

I've never heard of tsukimi udon until I googled it up (gasp!), but now I have to try it!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tomomi said:

Hi and welcome!

Let's have fun at Tachikawa!

I think kamatama udon is ICHIBAN.:original:

Hi there!

Yes, let's have fun in Tachikawa! I could go for a bowl of udon right now though LOL

よろしくお願いします!

• Like 2