2023 - Mika @ Seoul Jazz Festival, South Korea - 26 May REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

mikainstagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsxiV3jreHJ/

Seoul! You were an explosion of positive energy, colour and love!

I have always loved coming to Korea and we have a long story together now. You are such a magical audience. Every show fees like a home. It broke my heart to cancel the arena show in 2020 when the pandemic arrived and so this concert was important for me - to see your faces again and to dance and sing our hearts out together. I will never forget the spirit of this concert and the generosity you have shown me. Thank you with all my ❤️

Mx

#seoul #tour #mika #asia #korea #seouljazzfestival

🎥 @adambgoodall

• Like 2

mikainstagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs0nfNpJl07/

Rapid fire questions from my Korean fans!

Hope to do more of these around the world and around Europe this summer!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 @mikafanclub

mikainstagram story

• Like 1

Thanks a million for sharing @flymk33

:uk: Google translation

Mika's performance seen in the video is very talkative, but I don't know why it's difficult to talk about the performance I intuitively saw. My body hurt, and my mind was blank. Even though I'm a little better today, I hesitated for a while today because I didn't feel like writing how to start. So I'm not in a hurry, but I'll leave a late review ^^

Arrived in a hurry, the previous performance was not very exciting for some reason, my legs hurt and I think I just wanted time to pass quickly. Actively participate and have fun. As the time for the performance approaches, at some point I feel like I am being pushed forward.

And, as you know, the legend of the day began with the pin lighting that illuminated Mika on the piano haha Mika kept us running, singing, and dancing without stopping haha But the important thing is that the audience never lost to Mika ha ha ha ha ha  By the time I sang, I thought I was going to collapse, so I grabbed the fence and rested, but I still vividly see Mika's hand gestures and gestures in front of me, running like crazy and singing people going up and down in line with the flow of the song. I couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the atmosphere filled with heat, cheers, singing, and excitement. I thought I should take a breather, but the moment the intro comes out, oh this song!  Besides, Mika's vocals that penetrated the audience's voice and pierced her heart that day were also really crazy. I can feel that Mika poured his everything into making the stage carefully, and I must have admired Mika's stamina and energy 100 times ^^

Mika who turned the festival into a single concert. Mika's performance😍

I can't forget the Happy Ending we sang together, Popular Song, the moment of Good Guys, our voices and Mika's happy expression. I could also feel that the affection and longing for Mika is conveyed to Mika, so I could feel the earnestness of wanting Mika to be happy☺️

And Mika's confession over and over how heartbreaking it was for the 7 years we couldn't meet is like saying that Mika waited for this time as eagerly as we did, so I was so grateful that I was brought to tears. Wouldn't it have been a little comfort for Mika's wound just by welcoming him as he was in the past? The heart with 2020 was finally sent to Mika's heart, and the event where both the audience and Mika were happy ended beautifully after waiting for 3 years. So wouldn't Mika be able to promise to see you soon without being nervous anymore? 😉

Now that you've seen a lot of videos, I'm also curious about how you liked each song. Please listen to Tiny Love, Elle Me Dit, Origin Of Love, Tomorrow, and Golden slowly one by one^^

Lastly, there are only two videos I filmed on the day of the performance, but one is Mika who passes by quickly during Big Girl😊 (This time, I woke up and filmed it, but the staff covered it with their arms.

And the friendly Mika I met on the way home from work. I'm sure you've already seen it a lot, but it's warm every time I see it, so I upload it. (For reference, I was so nervous that I couldn't say a word.) This kid appeared in today's question video, so it's okay to upload it?) Have a good night with Mika's goodnight today ^^

16 hours ago, flymk33 said:

영상으로 본 미카 공연은 참 말이 많은데 왜 직관한 공연에 대해서 이야기하는 게 어려운 지 모르겠어요ㅜㅜ 영상 찍은 것도 거의 없고, 궁금해 하실 후기는 이미 까페나 인스타에 넘쳐나니 보셨을테고.. 사실 공연 끝나고 담날은 온 몸이 넘 아팠고, 정신은 멍했어요. 오늘은 좀 나아졌는데도 어떻게 시작할까 선뜻 쓰여지지 않아서 오늘도 한참 망설이게 되더라구요. 그래서 뭔가 두서가 없겠지만 늦은 후기를 남겨봅니다^^

허겁지겁 도착한, 앞 공연은 왠지 별로 신나지 않고 다리도 아프고 빨리 시간이 가기만 바랬던 것같아요ㅋㅋ 크러쉬 공연 끝나니 사람들이 마구 빠져나가서 뒷쪽 펜스 잡아서 얼떨결에 이벤트 용품 받아서 나눠드리고 요요 큐알 설명도 해 드렸는데 많은 분들이 적극적으로 참여하며 즐거워하시더라구요. 공연 시간 다가오니 어느 순간 앞으로 밀리는 느낌이 들면서, 이제 시작인가 가슴이 콩닥콩닥ㅋㅋ

그리고 아시다시피 피아노 위 미카를 비추는 핀조명과 함께 이날의 전설이 시작되었죠ㅋㅋ 미카는 쉬지도 않고 뛰고, 노래하고, 춤추며 우리를 들었다 놨다ㅋㅋ근데 중요한 건 관객들도 미카에게 절대 지지 않음ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 전 레인 부를 때쯤 이러다 내가 정말 쓰러지겠구나 싶어 펜스 잡고 쉬었는데, 제 눈 앞에서 미카 손짓과 몸짓, 노래의 흐름에 맞춰 미친듯이 뛰고 노래하는 사람들이 오르락내리락 하던 모습이 아직도 생생해요ㅋㅋ  영상으로는 느껴지지 않던 공간을 가득채운 열기나 환호소리, 떼창소리, 흥분이 끓어넘치는 분위기에 압도당할 수 밖에 없더라구요. 한숨 돌려야지 했다가도 전주 나오는 순간, 앗 이 노래! 하고 참을 수 없는 거시죠ㅋㅋ 게다가 이날 관객들 소리를 뚫고 가슴까지 파고들던 미카의 보컬도 정말 미쳤어요. 미카의 모든 걸 쏟아부어 정성스럽게 무대 만들어 준 게 느껴지고, 미카 체력과 에너지에 감탄 100번은 했을 거예요^^ 페스티벌을 단콘으로 만들어버린 미카. 미카가 미카한 공연😍

같이 부른 해피엔딩, 파퓰러송, 굿가이의 순간, 우리의 목소리와 미카의 행복한 표정도 잊을 수 없구요.(굿가이 눈감고 행복해하는 미카 볼 때마다 감동이죠?ㅜㅜ) 그렇게 목이 터져라 노래하는 건 미카에 대한 애정과 그리움이 미카에게 전해지길, 그래서 미카가 행복해지길 바라는 간절함이라는 것도 느낄 수 있었어요☺️

그리고 만나지 못했던 7년이 얼마나 가슴 아픈 일이었는지 거듭 되뇌이던 미카의 고백은, 우리만큼 미카도 간절히 이 시간을 기다렸다는 말과 같아서눈물날 만큼 고마웠어요ㅜㅜ 아이처럼 긴장하며 무대에 오른 미카가 만난 지금의 우리가, 과거의 모습 그대로 반겨주는 것만으로 미카의 상처에 작은 위로가 되지 않았을까요? 2020이 쓰인 하트가 드디어 미카의 가슴에까지 전해지고, 관객과 미카 모두 행복했던 이벤트도 3년을 기다린 끝에 이렇게 아름답게 마무리되었어요. 그래서 미카도 이제는 더 이상 긴장하지 않고 곧보자고 약속할 수 있지 않았을까요? 😉

이제 영상 많이들 보셨으니 노래 한곡 한곡 어떠셨는지 저도 궁금합니다~ 타이니럽도, 엘므디도, 오리진옵럽도, 투마뤄도, 골든도 천천히 하나씩 들려주세요^^

마지막으로 공연날 제가 찍은 영상은 딱 두개인데 하나는 빅걸 때 또 빠르게 지나가는 미카😊 (이번에는 정신차리고 찍었는데 스텝분 팔에 가렸다는ㅜㅜ 소리지는 거 제 목소리 아닐 겁니다ㅋㅋ)

그리고 퇴근길에 만난 다정한 미카입니다. 이미 많이 보셨겠지만 볼 때마다 따뜻하니 올려봐요.(참고로 전 떨려서 한마디도 못했답니다ㅋㅋ 이 아이는 오늘 질문 영상에도 나왔으니 올려도 되겠죠?) 오늘은 미카가 해주는 굿나잇으로 좋은 밤 보내세요^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mika said that he hurt his foot in Seoul.

EDIT: Sorry, it was in Tokyo not Seoul. I don't know why I thought that the fan posted this video was from Seoul :facepalm:

I thought it happened during the encore as he was only in socks and he ran through the crowd during the second song.

But actually when he entered the stage in his pyjamas for encore his right sock was already covered with blood.

I have seen it on this video today.

As well when he was laying on the piano during Billy Brown you can see the blood on his right sock. :shocked:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

57 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I thought it happened during the encore as he was only in socks and he ran through the crowd during the second song.

But actually when he entered the stage in his pyjamas for encore his right sock was already covered with blood.

As well when he was laying on the piano during Billy Brown you can see the blood on his right sock. :shocked:

Ouch! Poor Mika, I hope his foot is better now after some rest!

What is it with Mika and hurting his feet during a gig?! :facepalm:

It's not the first time he's an injury similar to this. I even remember when I saw him in 2007 (Preston), it was only afterwards that he said he'd done the whole set on a sprained ankle!

Edited by TinyLove_CJ

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I've just realized that it happened in Tokyo and not in Seoul!

In Tokyo he made the encore in his pyjamas!

• Like 1

Sorry for late posting.:rolleyes:

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CssNUknOS-l/

바로 오늘

오후 9시 10분! 미카가 서울재즈페스티벌 Sparkling Dome(KSPO Dome)에서 기다리고 있다는 거 알고 계시죠?💖

미카가 한국 관객들을 위한 메시지를 보내왔습니다💌

5월의 마지막 금요일 밤 미카와의 꿈같은 시간 함께해요🫶

#MIKA #미카 #서울재즈페스티벌 #SeoulJazzFestival

• Like 1

INSTAGRAM

7년 만에 내한해 최고의 무대를 보여준 #미카 영상 편지🇰🇷

7년 동안 모았던 모든 에너지 다 쏟아부어서⠀
우리에게 정말 멋진 무대로
💙마법 같은 순간을 선물해 주고 간 미카💙

얼른 빨리 한국에서 다시 만나요😘

💿MIKA - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)💿

#2023서재페 #서재페 #MIKA #미카 #내한 #공연 #라이브 #팝송 #음악 #노래 #팝송추천 #노래추천 #음악추천

• Like 2

On 6/3/2023 at 4:37 PM, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM

우리에게 정말 멋진 무대로
💙마법 같은 순간을 선물해 주고 간 미카💙

얼른 빨리 한국에서 다시 만나요😘

Cropped !

ORIGINAL - https://www.instagram.com/p/CtBJD9rML8H/

On 6/3/2023 at 4:37 PM, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM

우리에게 정말 멋진 무대로
💙마법 같은 순간을 선물해 주고 간 미카💙

얼른 빨리 한국에서 다시 만나요😘

YouTube

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • dcdeb changed the title to 2023 - Mika @ Seoul Jazz Festival, South Korea - 26 May REPORTS/PICS/VIDS