Other artists you like to listen to

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika, Sigur Ros, Robbie Williams, Panic At The Disco, Michael Jackson, Incubus, The Kooks, Foo Fighters, High Contrast, Bloc Party... I mostly like a couple of songs from lots of different artists.

BECK BECK BECK I listen to Beck a LOT when I make playlists on iTunes every other song is Beck because I have two albums less than Beck has released. Went to London just to see Beck (it was during a holiday and prob wouldn't get a chance to see Beck anywhere else)
Rufus Wainwright
Scissor Sisters
KUBB
Story One saw them when went to see KUBB for first time haven't listened much since but I still like them.
Mystery Jets
The Spinto Band
Franz Ferdinand
Kaiser Cheifs and stuff I can't think of

OK Go
Placebo
A Skylit Drive
Bring me the Horizon
Cute is What We Aim For
Hellogoodbye
Panic! at the disco
Wheatus
Green Day
the Beatles
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Velvet Goldmine Soundtrack
Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
Avenue Q soundtrack
I've been getting into David Bowie, Queen and Iggy Pop. Ooh, Lou Reed! Grant Lee

X Japan
hide
Moi dix Mois
Malice Mizer
Gackt
The Ark
Die Ärzte
Brainstorm
¡Patchanka!
The Crash
Rosenstolz
Siddharta
Clouseau
The Boomtown Rats
The Beautiful South
Queen
David Bowie
Barenaked Ladies
Mumiy Troll

...and a lot of other stuff :eek:
also really have a thing for kitsch music :mf_rosetinted:

[quote name='Kata']I read all these lists and I don't know half of the artists mentioned :shocked: Maybe I really am on another planet as some of my friends claim :mf_rosetinted:[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, you're not the only one:mf_rosetinted:

ok here goes:

Scissor Sisters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jamiroquai, Nelly Furtado, Oasis, Robbie Williams, James Morrison, Stereophonics, Take That, Travis, Coldplay, Guns n Roses, Prince, Maroon 5, Will Young, Gnarls Barkley, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Queen, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd........

The list goes on and on and on and on and on :punk:

Erm...here's my list. [B][COLOR="Red"]Mika[/COLOR][/B], Scissor sisters, Prince, Queen, Keane, Coldplay, The Fray, Muse, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Oasis, Foo Fighters, Placebo, Default, OLP, Eric Prydz(Call on meeeeeeee!), The Darkness
Actually I listen to so many different things...I'm sure I forgot most of them:wink2:

[quote name='Kata']I read all these lists and I don't know half of the artists mentioned :shocked: Maybe I really am on another planet as some of my friends claim :mf_rosetinted:[/QUOTE]

You've got Barenaked Ladies in your list ... you're definitely on my planet:cheerful_h4h: ... I'm going to see them at Easter in Birmingham!

[quote name='Max']You've got Barenaked Ladies in your list ... you're definitely on my planet:cheerful_h4h: ... I'm going to see them at Easter in Birmingham![/QUOTE]

Oh cool :cool: Saw them live in eh...1999 I think, was one of the best concerts I've ever been to :yay:

heres mine:

Oasis
Evanescence
Mika
Meat Loaf
Greenday
My chemical romance
Queen
Kaiser Chiefs
The killers
Scissor sisters
Fall out boy
Aerosmith
and most other things apart from the pussycat dolls and girls aloud (cant stand them)

The Ark play in Denmark quite often, think it's the only group I've seen live more than 10 times :mf_rosetinted: There's a chance they'll go to Eurovision for Sweden this year, they made it to the national final there at least :doh:

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="5"][/SIZE][/FONT]
For the moment, I hardly can listen anything but Mika. But in fact, I am interested in many other people among which :
- Eminem
- Prince
- Daft Punk
And so many others...