- Avril Lavigne
- Janis Joplin :)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just noticed Freddie you have GnR and Metallica on your fav list , they rocked at the Fred tribute, Axl's kilts was soooooo cool, as was he. I love the Black Album, reminds me of the best hol of my life(in a VW camper van driving around scotland!) Maybe they should both be my fav, is soooooo diff to choose.

1. Mika :wub2:
2. Queen
3. Prince
4. The Sex Pistols :punk:
5. Guns 'n Roses
6. Morningwood
7. The Feeling
8. The Killers
9. A-Ha!
10. The Scissor Sisters
11. The Pretenders
12. INXS
13. Alanis Morissette
14. Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians
15. Augustana
15. The Go-Go's
16. The B-52's
17. Billy Idol
18. Billy Joel
19. Bon Jovi
20. Josh Ritter
21. Cyndi Lauper
22. The Donnas
23. Duran Duran
24. Fall Out Boy

Whoa this list is getting too long, I'd better stop before I get over my head!:roftl:

Wow i'm surprised at all the rock lovers lol!!! Who would think that Mika and Metallica would go together in a record collection?! I

ts definatley so much more interesting to have a diverse music taste tho imo!!! I always wonder how people who listen to nothing but a aparticular genre like heavy metal or hip hop don't end up chewing their own arms off with the monotony!

Speaking of mixing genres (see that seamless link>?! lol) have u heard Kanye West's remix of This Aint A Scene by Fall Out Boy??

[url]http://www.purevolume.com/falloutboy[/url]

Its interesting, but it kinda sounds to me like two different songs being played at the same time!! lol

• 1 month later...

I was bought up on The Cure and Green Day. Listened to them ever since i can remember.... I like alot of bands that not many have heard of but i like some mainstream too

I love my friends band Lecorum too. Theyre so awesome, watch out for em! [url]www.myspace.com/lecorum[/url]

I love The Police :p

[quote name='FREDDIESDOUBLE']I LOVE cranberries and of course queen!!:punk:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]..."No need to argue" reminds me the first year of University, fears and dreams of that period. Today I've listened also "Innuendo": for me is the greatest little simphony of all the times.
I love Joshua Radin because weeps deeper heart chords...like a orange and violet sky in the late afternoon. He reminds me Paul Simon.
And Luke is my last, great discovery![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I like all kinds of music, basically lots of rock, pop & elctronic music:
The Who, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Queen, Oasis, Kasabian, Velvet Underground, Franz Ferdinand, White Stripes, Radiohead, Muse, U2, New Order,Air, Chemical Brothers, sigur Ros, 30 Seconds To Mars,Robbie Williams, David Holmes & of course [COLOR="Red"][B]MIKA[/B][/COLOR] :wub2:

I love sooooo many sorts of music so I'm just gonna post some names I love to listen to:

-mika!!!
-muse!!!
-massive attack
-marilyn manson
-HIM!!!
-raphaël
-u2
-coldplay
-radiohead
-the kooks
-razorlight
-guns n' roses!!!
-sarah mclachlan
-jamiroquai
-prodigy
-danny elfman!!! (composes movie scores! Like edward scissorhands... he's brilliant!)
-aerosmith
-hooverphonic
-dave matthews band
-queen
-nailpin
-lenny en de wespen
-sean paul (yes yes! he seems a bit odd in this list, no?)
-Gotan project!!!

The Beatles
Paul Mc Cartney
Queen
Peter Gabriel (He's fantastic.)
Paul Simon (One of the best songwriters, ever.)
Newsboys
DC Talk
Toby Mac
Kevin Max (this guy has an INCREDIBLE voice)
Audio Adrenaline
Switchfoot
The Monkees (I can't help it. I love them. I think Mika would too! :thumb_yello: )
Coldplay
Blues Traveler
The Who
Adam Ant (would love to see Mika work with him someday)

OH...and MIKA!

I listen to alot of different bands and artists, but some of my favorites are; devendra banhart, the beatles, rolling stones, the doors, janis joplin, queen, wolfmother, the kooks, soundgarden, jefferson airplane, nirvana, maria solheim, gåte, garmarna, the who, bigbang, aaah alot! haha. :D

[B]TAHITI 80[/B]:mf_lustslow:
[B]MIKA [/B]:mf_lustslow: (of course!)
[B]Axe riverboy [/B][COLOR="Red"]THIS IS NOT A DEODORANT[/COLOR]
[B]Jeff Buckley[/B]
[B]PRINCE[/B]

Just Jack,Phoenix,: Gym Class Heroes, the Klaxons, Mars Volta, Marcus Miller, the Changes, Amy Winehouse, Erykah Badu ,the Strokes, the Rapture, the Kooks, Angie Stone, Kanye West,Incubus, Rage against the machine,The Cramberries, the Cardigan, the Pixies, Alanis Morissette, Supergrass, Sean Lennon, Air, KINEMA: ,Uffie,I'm from Barcelona, Jamie Cullum, The Roots, Ciara, Razorlight, the Posies, Janet Jackson, Red hot chili peppers ,Natasha Bedingfield, Corinne Bailey Rae, Dido, Ayo, Lenny Kravitz, NERD, Common, Remy Shand... I can't name them all!!!!!!:naughty:

Except for Mika ^^:

Green Day
The Killers
My Chemical Romance
30 Seconds to Mars
Razorlight
James Morrison
Ashley Parker Angel (o.O)
Brainstorm
Simple Plan
HIM
Evanescence (sometimes)
Linkin Park
some of Polish artists

If I recover something I'll write ^^

Mika
Mika
Mika
Mika
The Beatles
Mika
John Lennon
Mika
I like lots of sorts of music, but I only seem to have MIKA on my mind lately...
Also very nice are for example the Toy Dolls, Ludwig von 88, the Dead Kennedy's, the Doors, Louise Attaque and eh... Mika.
:cool:

[quote name='Konijntje']Mika
Mika
Mika
Mika
The Beatles
Mika
John Lennon
Mika
I like lots of sorts of music, but I only seem to have MIKA on my mind lately...
Also very nice are for example the Toy Dolls, Ludwig von 88, the Dead Kennedy's, the Doors, Louise Attaque and eh... Mika.
:cool:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]
You have to write something there!!!

[URL="http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3230&highlight=beatles"]http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3230&highlight=beatles[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]