TV Appearances

Stephane

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see our lad on Pop World today ....just how adorable ....:wub2:

Mika at the zoo....bless him...I want to take Mika to the zoo and skip along holding hands :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I saw that. awww, how cute. Mika and the penguins!:biggrin2:

lv, andi xxx

Yeah, I saw that. awww, how cute. Mika and the penguins!:biggrin2:

lv, andi xxx

I know... he looked really scared ...awww.... he just makes me :biggrin2:

if anyone missed it *do not* miss the repeat tomorrow, it's in the last segment so you can avoid all the weary s**te like Lady Sovereign and Jo Jo :thumbdown:

I can't wait! I feel like this:puking: because of too much of this:drinks_wine: apparently I ended up dancing on the table when Mika came on last night, oh dear, unfortunately it was my uncle (in-laws) 65 birthday party!:blush-anim-cl:

Ooh yeah. Please get a recording! I want to see him speaking French! He does speak French doesn't he?

Mika just did "le Grand Journal" today in Paris where he spoke a very good French

mms://vipmms.canalplus.fr/canalplus/grandjournal_070119_b.wmv

Copy the link in the address line, it's at the end & entirely in French, I'll try to translate a few things tomorrow :) and he did a pretty good impression!

Yes he does

After playing with animals on last weeks edition, Mika is back on Popworld this weekend with Bloc Party and Fall Out Boy, just been looking at the listings on Sky. It's on 9.20am Saturday morning on Channel 4, repeated Sunday at 8.50am (Ch4), 2.00pm E4 and 3.00pm E4+1.

I posted this on another thread, not realising this thread already here - so I guess it should be here?

Following last week's appearance on The Friday Night Project and the semi-surreal sight of James Nesbitt grooving away, there are a few more opportunities coming up to catch Mika on your TV screens.

Starting with Popworld this Saturday, the 27th.

Watch out for him over the next week or so on

GMTV (2nd),

Channel 4 4-Play (2nd)

and the Culture Show (3rd)

Source: Mika Mail

CW.