Mika @ Newcastle Global Café 24 Feb 2007

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah normally you can. They cant really stop it as most phones have cameras on anyway so bootlegging etc is bound to happen. Plus bootlegging helps (aka fatboy slim) so they really dont care these days.

Phone ahead and double check tomorrow though and come back and let us know just to be on the safe side :)

I'm sooooooooooooooo hoping to be there! me and my friends should hopefully be there! No idea where it is though!!!

the global cafe is at Newcastle University near the Haymarket. Never been to a gig there before though.

lv, andi xxx

the global cafe is at Newcastle University near the Haymarket. Never been to a gig there before though.

lv, andi xxx

oooooh thnks alot! :thumb_yello: i tink ma frends gonna try nd book the tickets 2day!!!

I got a letter today from the place I bought my tickets and it has indeed moved to Northumbria University Stage 2. i presume this is a larger venue hence why more tickets are available as it was sold out at most agents before:biggrin2:

Be quick though peeps, they won't last long!!!!

lv, andi xxx

Yeh its much larger sunshine , I saw the pogues there a wee while back ! , tis good though , and lots of cheap studentish beer , not that Ill be drinking not me , never no way never :blush-anim-cl:

cheap beer woo hoo!:cheers: freddie, bet you only drink on days with a d in them huh!:naughty:

lv, andi xxx

I am a student at Northumbria Uni, but haven't got hold of a ticket as yet as I am away from Newcastle currently - a friend said she was gonna buy me a ticket but I haven't been in touch with her lately so I don't know if she did....