If you could ask Mika one question...

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would ask him:

We know that Mika is a biggie on visual art (drawings and all), but is Mika also a biggie on someone's image and how someone looks on the outside? Or would he not mind someone like this: :insane:?

Not in the sense of being shallow but in the sense of appreciating beauty. OK maybe everyone appreciates a beautiful person. But my question would be whether or not Mika would consider himself a biggie on someone's image.

Does Mika get a lot of fan mails at myspace and does he actually answers some of them?:blink: Is there a possibility for me getting a reply from him:wink2:

Well...I once mailed him and got an answer! :wink2:

I would say..."Hey darling...pleaseeeeeee....merry me!!!!!!!":mf_lustslow: If he wants me to be a man, i will be a man, if he wants me to be a girl, i will be a girl....whatever he wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

LOOOOL :roftl:

I would say..."Hey darling...pleaseeeeeee....merry me!!!!!!!":mf_lustslow: If he wants me to be a man, i will be a man, if he wants me to be a girl, i will be a girl....whatever he wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

:mfr_lol: It isn't a bad idea, not bad at all :roftl::wub2:

I have a feeling it is because as you go from country to country the name means a different thing or becomes the "female" version of a name :)

Sunny

Or perhaps Mika with a K just looks more cool? :wink2: Many celebrities make small changes to their names just for a 'cooler' version of their original names.

I'd really like to know what kind of person Mika is. In videos he's always seems quite a cool headed and mature guy but I like to think his music is an indicator of a much much MUCH more fun guy!

i would like to ask him...hmmm....where has been his favorite city to live in.

Mmm definitely. Or perhaps some of the most memorable cities... All articles about him simple says that he's been in London and Paris and 'various other cities'.

Does Mika get a lot of fan mails at myspace and does he actually answers some of them?:blink: Is there a possibility for me getting a reply from him:wink2:

MIKA is indeed the only person you will recieve a reply from on myspace.com/mikamyspace

He has the biggest myspace addiction ever, but don't we all?! I sure as hell do! x

do you have any plans of recording songs in other languages?

That's a great question. Hope he answers it, and hope the answer's yes.

My questions would be:

Which bands or musical artists who are active in the music scene today do you see as influences or rivals?

If you could tour with anyone, who would it be?

Art and imagry seem to be important to you. Do you have a favourite artist?

Ask the man hisself a question? Oh, now, let's see...

"Dear Lord Sir Mika of Topstuff-on-High... Would you rather go to Number One off physical or download sales?"

See, it strikes me that he's got a fair online profile but wouldn't it be dandy to walk into your local record shop and see people actually buying it hardstyle in greater numbers?

Just me perhaps.

*Misses 78s*

After reading those latest interviews, I have a question.

One of my favourite parts of the week is to sit down on a sunday morning ..with a lovely breakfast ...and the Archers Omnibus

Mika ...I should very much like to ask ,would care to join me one of these sunday mornings? :mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

Erm, I'd ask him if he watches Big Brother and who he wants to win. I know, my life is TV orientated but there's not much else to do but watch the box. Apart from go on the web of course!

Hey :welcomeani: RosieLou, nice to have you aboard :)

There's nowt wrong with TV and the web! It sure would be interesting to know what Mika thinks about Big Brother :biggrin2: