Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would ask him :

:wink2: do you ever look at the Mikafanclubforum ?:wink2:

and if he said yes, I would ask him:

Does it make you laugh :wink2: or cringe with embarassement?:wub2::naughty:

oh yes i like that question thats a Good one :wink2:

for one i would probably be alot more careful what i say :naughty:

Hahah, Im sorry but "what was it like?" I think it was as being in seventh heaven lol.

I for one can work out that answer myself. :boxed:

No no i didnt mean it like that, I just wanted to knw what he experienced and whether he goes against bullying [ the whole campaign etc] xxx

OK, I met Mika last night at the Inside Entertainment party at the Ultra Supper Club in Toronto. He did not stay long at all, so a little disappointed. He was swarmed by all the exec types. Heck I had to dress up for this event too. Unfortunately I could not break him free to ask your questions, let alone, even ask mine about his fav beer.

Here's at least the pic I had of he and I;

ajmikafj8.jpg

I know, I look too excited. Can you blame me?

Well, I would like to ask 2 questions. First, "Where do you buy your clothes, especially your trademark acid bright skinnies braces because they are amazing" and secondly, "is the girl in the Grace Kelly video your cousin who sings on Lollipop?" Well, there would be more questions, but some are rather, um, let's just say too rude to mention!!! ;) X

Once I dreamed I could ask Brian May one question and than I asked "what time is it?" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: How stupid am I? haha

If I yould ask Mika on question it would be:

Will you ever play in Switzerland?

Because I really want to see him live :mf_lustslow:

Hmm...very hard to choose just one question so here's a few:

1. Do you like lollipops? What's your favourite flavour? (don't ask why! :roftl: )

2. Would you like to be friends? (sadly, too young to be more than friends... :thumbdown: )

3. What's your favourite colour?

4. Are you a cat person or a dog person?

5. Do you beleive in God?

6. What is the weirdest thing one of your fans have done? (example: trying to steal your underwear) :roftl::naughty:

7. If you weren't a singer, what would you be?

Someone had written - please marry me. But is it the most important? If I would ask something like that I`d said: Could you love me? Coz being married doesn`t give you anything but if Mika loved you... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

There are SO MANY questions I could ask him,... but I`ll pick only one...

Do you think it`s good to be perfect? (if yes/no then why)

oh no, I MuSt ask onemore else - What`s the best thing that someone (you, for an example) can do to another person? :blink: It would be SO GOOD to have answers for my quests.

... what would it be?

Hopefully going to get a chance to put some questions to him soon so thought you should all get a chance to ask at least one :)

We already have one question which is "Who is the girl in the Grace Kelly video?" :)

Sunny

I saw in an interview with him that it was his cousin. And he explained she is the funniest little girl hes ever met XD

(Ill try to find the site)

I saw in an interview with him that it was his cousin. And he explained she is the funniest little girl hes ever met XD

(Ill try to find the site)

Do you mean the little girl in the green dress? My understanding so far has been that she is a relation of Sophie Mullers... niece or daughter, the answer still varies. Or do you mean the smaller girl in the vid wearing the grey pinafore dress?

I remember the interview (but I only heard it, I didn't see it) and there I think he said his cousin is the one heard in the lollipop song and, like you said, that she's hysterically funny or something.