mika @ manchester academy 2 - 27 feb 07

babygirl.6151

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

There might not be a barrier for Academy 2 - it depends on the artist.

When I saw Jem there, there was no barrier, but there was when I saw the Go! Team.

It's a pretty nice venue, if not as intimate as academy 3.

so to clarify.... it is the academy 2 hes playing at? thats what i thought it was anyway.

or course sherberts are on the to do list liz! and of course mika stalkerage... although ive never been to academy is there a chance of a meeting?

heres hoping theres no barrier!:punk:

I got my tickets this morning :wub2:

it still says Ac. 3 on :blink:

yeah Steph the Ac. is a pretty well laid out venue, and I know all the hiding places ;)

I like all 3 academys tbh ....and there's a great bar across the road ....pricey but nicer than the hole that is the SU (no offence to any denizens of that establishment !)

I got my tickets this morning :wub2:

it still says Ac. 3 on :blink:

yeah Steph the Ac. is a pretty well laid out venue, and I know all the hiding places ;)

I like all 3 academys tbh ....and there's a great bar across the road ....pricey but nicer than the hole that is the SU (no offence to any denizens of that establishment !)

ooh glad to know u know the hiding places! yipee! not checked the post yet! gonna have a search for my tickets! cant remember the last time i was thi9s excited about a gig! ive got butterflies and everything!:wub2:

• 4 weeks later...
cant believe its just us liz! on the academy website when u go to purchase tickets it says that the venue has changed but it doesnt say where to... anyone have any information on this?

im really really xcited bout this gig! yay!

No. no - I'm going too - I started a thread a few days ago (Who's going to Manchester) & no-one had replied & I was getting REALLY worried. Phew - I thought I'd have to be the crazed stalker & get all the photos but my hubby might have been a bit unkeen (being a sensible kinda guy & all that!) so you 2 can do it.:punk:

If there's only the 3 of us, we really should touch base on the night - I've got akind of mock up fan club badge I made - I didn't realise there were 'proper' ones, so printed & laminated one today!

We're aiming to get there early enough for a drink, so which pub (I don't know the area well)

the Kro bar opposite the venue is nice ..if a bit pricey ....what time are people thinking of getting there?

Kro bar Sounds fine - do you know it's def Academy 1 - I checked? We'll be there about 6.45 ish. I have spare ticket (face value only as it's a freind of mine's that can't go).

i'll be there 2 i cant believe its only tomorrow! im xcited just thinking bout it. ive been to academy b4 its not rally big though but does it matter??? im going to see mika for gods sake!!! :roftl:

p.s. hope everyone who's goin has a GREAT time :D (not that you wont - its impossible!)

ok maties so it's Kro bar (directly opposite the SU building on oxford road) at 6.30-7 then?

I'll probably a little late as have to wait for babysitter before I can get ready etc :roftl:

Kro bar it is then - see you there:bleh: