mika @ manchester academy 2 - 27 feb 07

babygirl.6151

yes we certainly did ..you and Gary are ace!:naughty::thumb_yello:

and yes I did see the lovely Mika and all the band (who were all utterly

You lucky girl - I would have loved to stay with you, but kids needed us home.

The groping girl has gone to my Gary's head now - he came home from work & said he'd been chatted up on the phone to a Vodafone rep - aw c'mon - as if!!!!!

We are seeing all his mates (new baby visit) on Sat & they'll all be haning off his every word!! Sad oldlings or what!!!!!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!!! last night! i am still utterly speechless!

one of THE best gigs ive been to and ive been to MANY!

mika was soooo lovely, he signed my braces and set list and album cover for my friend! and posed for 3 photos (because the first 2 wouldnt work) he was soooo warm!!!

his band are so lovely and really looked like they were having an amazing time! i just loved everything about the gig, twas awesome!

nice to see you again liz, i trust you got home safely

me and crystal ender up in baa baa and the last song played of the night was GRACE KELLY!!! i went crazy dancing mika style!

*on our way to taxi after drinks we seen a man get ABSOLUTELY beat up by 3 thugs!!! it was aweful, we waited with him and phones ambulance and police... a bad end to a fabulous night!*

Glad you had a fantastic time Steph, Liz and Helen (and all other Manc giggers) - but sorry to hear about the rotten end to the evening Steph. That poor man. I dunno what's up with some ppl. :thumbdown:

Come on, come on, gig report and photos please :wink2: