New Mika Remixes on the way!

Sunny Monkey

Mika`s digital campaign will continue in the coming weeks. Jan. 15 sees the e-release of "Pull Tiger Tail" and "Bimbo Jones" remixes of "Grace Kelly." On Jan. 22, the "Linus Love" and "Tom Neville" mixes will be e-released. The physical version in CD and 7' formats will be released on Jan. 29.

"Grace Kelly" is also the focal point of a groundbreaking online initiative at http://www.islandtunes.co.uk. Consumers who buy the e-single at the Universal-affiliated Web site will be emailed a unique link, allowing them to buy his forthcoming debut album release "Life In Cartoon Motion" minus the 0.79 pound ($1.53) cost of the single.

The physical and digital versions of "Cartoon" will be released simultaneously on Feb. 5 through Casablanca/Universal Island. The album will be issued by Casablanca/Universal elsewhere. Rondor Music recently inked Mika to an exclusive, worldwide publishing agreement.

More @ Monstersandcritics

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Grace Kelly" is also the focal point of a groundbreaking online initiative at http://www.islandtunes.co.uk. Consumers who buy the e-single at the Universal-affiliated Web site will be emailed a unique link, allowing them to buy his forthcoming debut album release "Life In Cartoon Motion" minus the 0.79 pound ($1.53) cost of the single.

Of no use to us Mac users. Boo Hoo !! I fear.

CW.

The remixes I've heard so far have all sucked :sad:

Why do they all have to be DANCE mixes?

I haven't heard a remix I like yet either :( Why remix when the originals are so beautiful? I feel like they're just jumping on the band-wagon of Mika's growing popularity :annoyed_h4h:

• 1 year later...