Howdy diddly !

Fillip

Another new person ....!

Also a Scissor sisters boardie as I said in another thread :)

I first heard Mika a couple of weeks ago ..I kept hearing Grace Kelly on the radio, but never caught the name of the singer, then talking with some of my fellow boardies including the lovely Prince Manny and Sister Jane found out about Mika ...heard some downloads etc ..and thought ..damn! this is good !

Saw there was a tour on ,and got tix for manchester and newcastle ...voila!

Oh my pwoper name is Liz, but I use the name Fillip as it means in the context of one of my favourite Muse songs "something that adds stimulation or enjoyment " and I fancied a change! :naughty:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, welcome Liz, Let's hope we all get to meet up at Newcastle.

if you're wearing your badge we will have no probs finding each other!

(hope the badges are ready by then *crosses fingers*

lv, andi xxx

ahh... I'm an old hand at this gig meeting up lark ....plus I know some of the peeps going ...should be a grand night!

sadly I am quite a shy person in real life:blush-anim-cl: , and even though I saw a few boardies from the last gig I was at, (ss), I only talked to Gill (Angelic) really as we had arranged to meet anyway, as we had talked for a while. I hope that by people wearing their badges I will have a bit more confidence!

Or maybe a few vodkas might help..:naughty:

lv, andi xxx

sadly I am quite a shy person in real life:blush-anim-cl: , and even though I saw a few boardies from the last gig I was at, (ss), I only talked to Gill (Angelic) really as we had arranged to meet anyway, as we had talked for a while. I hope that by people wearing their badges I will have a bit more confidence!

Or maybe a few vodkas might help..:naughty:

lv, andi xxx

Andi, you're lovely, you'll be fine! And I introduced you to Eric and Lin, too :wink2:

It'd be good too, to meet up with people from here who we don't already know. I'm really looking forward to it. If we all have our badges on we should spot each other, and hopefully, go up and speak to others. Well, that's what I think ... what about everyone else?:wink2:

Yes Gill it'll be fun meet new folk ...all wear your badges!

I'll be bringing a non believer (boo! boo! ) but she said she's going to enjoy herself so I bet by the end of the gig she'll be a dribbling wreck like the rest of us :naughty:

Andi, you're lovely, you'll be fine! And I introduced you to Eric and Lin, too :wink2:

It'd be good too, to meet up with people from here who we don't already know. I'm really looking forward to it. If we all have our badges on we should spot each other, and hopefully, go up and speak to others. Well, that's what I think ... what about everyone else?:wink2:

awww, thanks gill:blush-anim-cl: you say the nicest things! I remember being introduced to Lin (who was lovely) Eric and Steven, but I don't think I was too chatty! Never mind, smaller venue, boardies wearing their badges with pride...... should be no problem *nervously bites finger nails*

lv, andi xxx

Andi! I'll be with you, you'll be GRAND, girl!! I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

Ok, I get it..... thanks Gill, you are a fab friend:thumb_yello: luv ya!

Manny, put that op on hold and get over here....... you know it makes sense:biggrin2:

lv, andi xxx

Ohhh AND ILL BE THERE, ME , ME , ME DONE FORGET ABOUT POOR FREDDIESDOUBLE , I dont know anyone ...:gathering: YET!

No, we won't forget about you! No one will be left out, looking forward to seeing you, Freddiesdouble!:groupwave:

I think, nearer the time we should start a roll call. Please don't anyone be shy, put your name on the list (if you want to) and make yourself known at the gig!

Ok, I get it..... thanks Gill, you are a fab friend:thumb_yello: luv ya!

Manny, put that op on hold and get over here....... you know it makes sense:biggrin2:

lv, andi xxx

Andi:

I'd soooooooooo love to do that, but I can't even be at the pc for longer than 2 hours at a time, I have to have it done, I'm so gutted, but when he comes to Houston I will be there, I don't care if they need to haul me in a wheelchair, I am coming to his gig!

Manny

XOXOXOXOXO