Mika on mtv commercial in the US

girl_anachronism

There's a frequently played commercial on mtv promoting "The Hills" as well as another program I can't remember... and who's song is playing in the backround but MIKA's !!! Love Today is the song I believe.

How exciting is this!!!

We are all here in appreciation of an amazing new artist, right at the beginning, and we are gonna watch as every one of our friends catches on, and is in complete love with Mika. And we are just gonna say, "Told you so". Lol.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a frequently played commercial on mtv promoting "The Hills" as well as another program I can't remember... and who's song is playing in the backround but MIKA's !!! Love Today is the song I believe.

How exciting is this???

We are all here in appreciation of an amazing new artist, right at the beginning, and we are gonna watch as every one of our friends catches on, and is in complete love with Mika.

And we are just gonna say, "Told you so". Lol.

And we found him first! And yeah it totally rules that they are using his music!

Manny

XOXOXO

• 9 months later...

How exciting is this!!!

We are all here in appreciation of an amazing new artist, right at the beginning, and we are gonna watch as every one of our friends catches on, and is in complete love with Mika. And we are just gonna say, "Told you so". Lol.

It's like I have been saying for months. Why even bother with The X Factor this year (except to promote Simon and Louis acts) when we already have a living, breathing,walking hunk of X Factor gorgeousness, who can sing better that all of the X Factor contestants, both past and present, put together. Oh don't worry, America can't hold out forever. I think they are already warming to Britain's adopted son, and I'm really glad to hear about the comercial. I wish one of Mika's fantastic songs was on an advert over here! Wouldn't that be great, and for the first time in our lives, we'd go to the loo, and make the tea, DURING the programes, not the adverts.

Love today, from Marilyn

How exciting is this!!!

WHEN I SAW THE TITLE OF THIS I TOUGHT WOULDNT IT BE COOL IF MIKA WENT ON MTV CRIBS SHOWING IS PLACE