Mika on Friday Night Project

andi

It was awesome...but...was he miming??

If he was miming i'm Kylie Minogue! ... Lol, i'm not... But one can get my point....

Besides, he almost forgot the "I wanna talk to you" bit at the beginning and did what i ususally do: "I've gone identity mad-mad-mad-mad!" Cos it saves on breath so one can move onto the chorus with ease :biggrin2::original:

the FNP with David Tennant the other week was very amusing but last night it was horrible (apart from Mika) although I did laff at the footie thing.

not enough Mika on it ..:protest:

Talking of not enough, that boy needs a feed ....I'll be following him round with pans of veggie stew if he's not careful !

Hey, I didn't even know my Mika was going to be on this show! I watched the beginning then switched over because it wasn't very entertaining, if only I'd known....

Anyway, no matter, thanks to the wonderful Mika fanclub I get to watch it anyway. Cheers!

(Oh, but what's with that American bloke at the end of the vid!?!?)

thank you indeed from me too! I totally forgot to set the video like the senile old duffer i am!

Almost losing his trousers a bit wasn't he?! I could tell because at one point he started to jump up and down and obviously realised it was making an awkward situation potentially worse! Also i love the fact that live music is an organic, living thing that can change shape with each rendition of it. This version was quite different to the recording I've heard umpteen times so far this week!!!!