hi- I spoke 2 Mika!!!

daftchick

Mika is a really nice guy!! i sent him a message on myspace last night and he replied, i felt sorry for him because it was about midnight n he said he was finding it hard to keep up with all the messages.. awww... i'd help him out if he was struggling :) 1st heard him on one of the music channels, heard the grace kelly song 1st and loved it as soon as i heard it, then i found his myspace and now i love him even more because he replied to me twice :D :D :mf_lustslow:

Has anyone else spoke 2 him?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

keep trying or just wait for a bit, i'm sure he has many fans that are messaging him and it must b hard work.. hope your time to speak to him comes soon.. saying that, im waiting for another reply off him cuz i sent him a message then he replied.. so i replied.. then he replied... so i replied... waitin now lol.. as i said, your time will come... he prob won't speak to me again but it's a brill feeling when he does :biggrin2: i hope he does again lol..

I got a reply on Sunday and was as high as a kite all afternoon! (actually I don't think I have come down yet, i'm still floating!) I think that it's absolutely wonderful that he takes time to talk to us mere mortals! :wub2:

* :blink: Gives a look of confusion and thinks to self, "Mika answers messages to him on his MySpace?!?". Nearly tripping over is three shelves of pickle preserves, he runs to the bright recesses of MySpace and quickly composes a light, hearty and happy message to The Who's "Tommy"....err I mean Mika! :blink: *

:wink2: Hehe :wink2: ! Cheers!

Sincerely,

JamiroFan2000

its a brill feeling when ya get a reply, i was just shocked that i was acutally talking to him.. i even said to him 'i can't believe im actually talking to you.. this isn't a fan site is it?!?!?!?!' and he replied with 'nop its actually me, up this late, replying to just some of my mails... i'll tell you what though, there's loads and im finding it hard to keep up! Best wishes Mika x' n i was like awww *hug* and he when he replied with that, it was about half past midnite.. would Love to speak to him again tho.. well i can always wish can't i :P ...

Hmm, I'm not going to message him, don't want to add to his workload (awww, answering Myspace messages at midnight), not that I think that's what you folks are doing. Well I hope you know what I mean.

I know that feeling you're talking about though when you get a message back from someone well-known who you idolize on Myspace.

That's really awesome of Mika to reply!

• 3 weeks later...