the_beastxxx

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Board,

:wink2: I highly agree with my fellow SS board alumni, Mizzshears, Mika's debut WILL be huge, if given the proper promotions by Universal and IF we fans can help him out of course :wink2: . That is, when we can, post about him and his music at all your usual music forums, sites and spots that you usually navigate on your daily net visits, he really deserves this kind of "Word of Mouse" support from us. :blush-anim-cl: Sorry for going offtopic there, I strongly feel that with OUR help, this debut will get more and more attention that it needs, I mean Brian May is ONE HELL of first step of fellow musician notice on the net :blush-anim-cl: ! :wink2: I will post, when I can, where I can about Mika, I want him and his music to get all the exposure that it can, thanks for listening and Cheers :wink2: !

Sincerely,

JamiroFan2000

Life in Cartoon Motion!!! I've heard it and it's an instant classic! It is going to be SO SO SO big and everyone will know the worlds to all of the songs by the end of Feb! There's such a varity of tracks will appeal acorss the board.

Track two 'Lollipop' is my fave! It has a thumping chorus and cute little kid talking in it. He talks about candy going to rot your soul, and sucking too hard on your lollipop. It's cute, it's fizzy, it's funky and it'll be HUGE!

Most of you guys have prob. already heard 'Love Today' but if not you're in for a right treat! I reckon it'll be single #2 and has already featured on the RED campaign in USA.

Keep your ear out for a hidden track. It's rather unexpected but the beautiful almost haughting acustic track is a fitting end for a wonder album!

I've been a MIKA fan now for quite a while, and have recently been worried that he has been too overhyped, but I shouldn't worry. He's utterly charming and incredibiliy talented and his music has made me so happy, and will bring joy to all of those that give him a chance.

RIP My Moo

post-343-142983647777_thumb.jpg

Its on my Ipod im sitting on the train tapping my foot and stopping myself from singing the guy next to me thinks im crazy and my friend is just please to see me happy in my little Mika world.

Ahhh the joys of a good album good music and the london underground :naughty:

Pepi i totaly agree with what you said. I was scared it could of been over hyped but with music this good its underhyped i think.

Go MIKA:punk:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cheekymonkey

i agree with u all the album is fantastic and every track could be a future single thats how much i rate it..................mika is just some1 very special and with the right people will be around for a very long time i do hope.

• 1 year later...
I just pictured His Royal Secretiveness :king: opening MFC, thinking of nothing bad... and ZOMG! :shocked::blink: .... :shocked:

Love you never ending creativity of new names for the one whose name should not be mentioned!:wub2:

And every time an old thread pops up like this with all the unfamiliar posters I keep wondering: Where did all this people go?:blink:

How come they only posted one or maybe a few couple of times to tell about their undying love and then just disappeared?:wink2:

I just pictured His Royal Secretiveness :king: opening MFC, thinking of nothing bad... and ZOMG!

HAHA I love that name! And I love how you always put the little smiley with the crown next to them :naughty:.

We should compile a list of them and post them in his blog, lol!

Love you never ending creativity of new names for the one whose name should not be mentioned!:wub2:

And every time an old thread pops up like this with all the unfamiliar posters I keep wondering: Where did all this people go?:blink:

How come they only posted one or maybe a few couple of times to tell about their undying love and then just disappeared?:wink2:

Ditto about the name.

And forget about where they went: I wonder how they had all heard the album :roftl: