Just heard the Album Its going to be big

the_beastxxx

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And every time an old thread pops up like this with all the unfamiliar posters I keep wondering: Where did all this people go?

How come they only posted one or maybe a few couple of times to tell about their undying love and then just disappeared?:wink2:

It was not love, then :no:

We should compile a list of them and post them in his blog, lol!

I can see him staring at his notebook screen, wearing his paper crown from Burger King (the one he wears all the time at home), like: Look Mum, they know! :cheerful_h4h:

And forget about where they went: I wonder how they had all heard the album :roftl:

:naughty:

VS! I totally thought it was Ingie. Sneaky buggers, all of you. :naughty:

Thank you! :wub2:

Love you never ending creativity of new names for the one whose name should not be mentioned!:wub2:

And every time an old thread pops up like this with all the unfamiliar posters I keep wondering: Where did all this people go?:blink:

How come they only posted one or maybe a few couple of times to tell about their undying love and then just disappeared?:wink2:

oh this is funny! we should resurrect all the old threads and confuse everyone!

HAHA I love that name! And I love how you always put the little smiley with the crown next to them :naughty:.

We should compile a list of them and post them in his blog, lol!

Ditto about the name.

And forget about where they went: I wonder how they had all heard the album :roftl:

Agree and me too!

oh darn.... i thought it was album # 2 :roftl:

*cough*Me too*cough*

They had all of the songs of LiCM on Limewire before it was released... Not that I would know :fisch:

Do you mean that perhaps, within a few months, if we're lucky..:shocked:

ah so you don't know yet! :rolleyes:It's gonna be released on top of the week..the flamboyant bastard's new single contains an hidden track..but it's at the beginning of the cd, you've first to play it then rewind and fast forward while doing the chicken dance on the bed where you carefully placed a chair with a glass of water+aspirin and you'll hear da masterpiece:cool:

No porblem. :kaf:

And don't you mean the beloved flamboyant bastard?

• 4 months later...
Bored.

Three blogs in a row and still this place feels like it's dying. Or maybe I'm just so tired that I need a stronger stimulus than discussions about Mika's hair to entertain me. :roftl:

i'm eating too much nutella to get over it :thumbdown:

mika do something thick, i'm not feeling kind tonight!:sneaky2:

i'm gemini...first geminus is moderating somewhere, the other is here with you VS

i'm eating too much nutella to get over it :thumbdown:

mika do something thick, i'm not feeling kind tonight!:sneaky2:

i'm gemini...first geminus is moderating somewhere, the other is here with you VS

:lol3: I promise, I'll behave. :thumb_yello:

looks for the big Nutella glass in the kitchen.... btw, have you ever tried Nutella with bread sticks? Aww, I'm feeling so decadent right now... :naughty: