Allo!

andy guy

Hallo all

Joining a new bulletin board is always a bit daunting as its rather like being a latecomer at a party when you know no one there!

I'm Andy, I'm twenty-cough-cough-mumble-mumble and have only heard of Mika since november probably. a mate who i only chat to on MSN sent me a few songs and admittedly i wasn't all that bothered to begin with but I think i'm most definitly hooked. I'm humming Grace Kelly and love today often without realising! I even dreamt I rather coyly went for coffee with him! I'm sure this behaviour is more typical of a teenage girl, and not at all healthy!!!

I'm usually a keen bulletin board poster on Rufus Wainwright's offcial site so I feel somewhat guily as if I'm an adulterer or something!!!

Anyway- lets hope the relationship I have with Mika's music is as joyful as Rufus's and I'm sure it will be.

Looking fwd. to Feb. 5th like a mad person!

Andy:biggrin2:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Andy, great to have you aboard :) No need to feel daunted, we're a lovely bunch here, you're most welcome :biggrin2:

yeah i'm getting that! Its a very easy to use, colourful board and I can find what i want and need so far- quite simply and although this will be something like my 6th post from what I've seen everone is v helpful and lovely! aw. :wub2: