Such a shame

andy guy

Its so sad that Mika isn't coming anywhere near this side of the country let alone Wales on his British tour. Surely we can't all smell that badly and i'm sure we'd treat him very nicel and feed him cakes and suchlike.

the nearest gig for me would be Birmingham (i think) but its a bit far to go for me as I don't drive and couldn't afford to stop over. :(

Its so so sad, i may cry.

I hope next time he may consider Cardiff.

Any thoughts fellow Welsh/ West Country Mika fans?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not so much the mainline trains that are the probelm. I live in a tiny place called caldicot, near chepstow. the last train is at 10.30 and it takes about 2 hours roughly from b'ham. If the concert starts at say 730 it means i wont be there long before i have to go home. It'd be quite a hassle

Don't worry I have the same problem with MIKA and the scissor sisters, I can't get to leeds or manchester which would be the most nearest places to me, methinks, but its partly because i'm only 15, I don't drive and I'm not rich enough to sleep overnight because of trains not coming back on time

He may do gigs closer that way later in the year / next year. If not why don't you start saving some cash together for a B&B / Hotel of some sort? Could get one for about £30 for the night? Get a mate to go with you. Thats travel, tickets, place to stay, food etc all for under £100 :) Perhaps even ask as a Birthday prezzy? :)

Don't worry I have the same problem with MIKA and the scissor sisters, I can't get to leeds or manchester which would be the most nearest places to me, methinks, but its partly because i'm only 15, I don't drive and I'm not rich enough to sleep overnight because of trains not coming back on time

:doh:

you should have said ...next time ...pm me, you can stay with me ....I'm one of the 'official'* Scissor B&B's :D (in fact there's Scissor boardies staying at mine next week for a party!)

I'm sure I'll become a Mika B&B too! :thumb_yello:

* Jake Shears thinks it's "amazing " ! :P (full story available to those interested ! )

a scissor sisters b n b???? Interesting indeed. I'd want to stay in the Del suite if such a thing exists!

I missed the scissors in cardiff this year which really annoyed me.

alas cannot afford to see mika for my birthday this year. Its my 30th in April "eeeeeek!" so we're going to london to see some friends i havent seen in ages and go see phantom of the opera.

All the Mika gigs are far away from me too.

If i went to the Newcastle one it would take me 2 hours to drive there and then the ride home. Which ain't to bad because i know Newcastle well and it isn't a bad drive but there wasn't any tickets left.

I've then got tickets to Leeds but thats a 3 hour drive there and back which will kill me but it's worth it.

It sucks living so far into the countryside that none of these cool gigs are near you. :boxed: