New to Mika yet old to Mika lol

latfunk

Hey all from Newcastle, England - dunno if anyone else is from up here?? Anyways though, I heard Mika firstly way way last year when I heard Relax, Take It Easy around on the Internet, then saw him perform the Piano Acoustic of Grace Kelly on Jools Holland in November 06 I think it was. Since then I've just listened to all his music and I play it on the piano now lol. It's so awesomely good - who agrees?... Who am I kidding, OF COURSE YOU ALL AGREE muhaha. Anyways I've ran out of things to say because otherwise I'd just be saying "MIKA IS GREAT" over and over lol. Bye all.

Andrew.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andrew, :welcomeani:

A fellow Geordie.... woo hoo:punk:

If you are going to Newcastle gig will see you there. Or come to the pre gig meet up ( when we get it arranged)! Either will be good.

lv, andi xxx

Yeah can't wait for the gig :D:D:D - mind you I think I got like the last ticket cuz I checked the next day for my friends and it was sold out - so I felt bad for them... BUT THEY SHOULD FEEL WORSE FOR NOT BEING QUICK ENOUGH. I was planning on going to London at some point so I thought I'll go to both gigs! lol but that's rather selfish so just Newcastle will do! :D - btw if you guys want the Piano Acoustic of Grace Kelly, I could sort that out? :D Laters.

Hi Andrew, :welcomeani:

A fellow Geordie.... woo hoo:punk:

If you are going to Newcastle gig will see you there. Or come to the pre gig meet up ( when we get it arranged)! Either will be good.

lv, andi xxx

Meant to ask, whereabouts you from Andi?? u just got near newcastle in ur info bit? :D watch it be next door to me lol *hmm* laters :D