Where Would you like to hear a Mika Song played

the_beastxxx

Ok This might seem like a weird request or something that many of you might not of thought about but you hear lots of artists say there first number one was great but they know they made the big time when there watching Eastenders and there song come on in the Cafe.

So sort of along that track i pose the question where would you like to hear a Mika track played.

I will Start you off i have two songs and two places but i will only get to hear one of them.

Read on to find out..........

The first place and song i want to hear is Standing on a Beach somewhere like Ibiza or somewhere else just as tacky i have a multi coloured drink in my hand and Big girls come on over the PA and everyone is having a good old dance. Including a few big girls!!!

The Second one as i say i wont get to hear, but i have chosen Any other World and i want that played at my funeral so unless the DR's bury me alive i wont get to hear that.

Ok nows your turn lets have some original and just as weird ideas please

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to hear 'Billy Brown' on the radio, with me knowing it's gonna come on, with the phone to the speaker, my mate on the other end, so I can show her that she doesn't just have to like misreable songs and that I'm not joking when I tell her there's a song about a man who runs away to Mexico. A lot to ask- I know.

• 10 months later...

One of my best friends is a nurse. She often works in the operating room with a surgeon who needs to play Mika while he performs surgery! :thumb_yello:

If I was the patient, they would need to make sure I'm under heavy anesthesia because I might be tempted to jump during "Love Today". :naughty:

One of my best friends is a nurse. She often works in the operating room with a surgeon who needs to play Mika while he performs surgery! :thumb_yello:

If I was the patient, they would need to make sure I'm under heavy anesthesia because I might be tempted to jump during "Love Today". :naughty:

Haha, I can just imagine it... :naughty:

talk about the best surgeon ever

:roftl: :roftl: haha that is the best surgeon ever!

i requested love today to be played at our formal