Looking for tickets

chloe

For Bimingham Barfly... which seem to be sold out. There are some on ebay but I'm dubious they exist/ are genuine... don't know. if I'm being over cautious. Or if it's not sold out please feel free to poke me and call me stupid. Otherwise if you have/ know of any tickets going spare (need 2, will buy obviously lol) please let me know... otherwise I may go spare lol

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid the gig is definately sold out. I phoned the barfly up last week to check some times and the first thing the bloke said after i'd mentioned Mika was SOLD OUT. So i imagine there's quite a big demand for them at the moment. Best i can suggest is Ebay, keep an eye on peoples reputation on there should indicate whether they're reliable :)

There's a chance they might release a few more tickets nearer the time, so I'd keep checking. They do this with most gigs and I've got tickets for sold out shows this way.

Or there's a chance the venue might be upgraded, as a couple have on this tour.

I'm sure Mika will be announcing another tour soon though!

My best advice would be to check Buy It Now on ebay as well. Can get some good deals with these sometimes as people get so into their auction they forget they can usually get them cheaper than what they've just bid through BIN :)

Listening to Edith Bowman the other day , she was talking about reputable second hand ticket sites you could try, that only charge you the ticket price and maybe the price the holder paid for booking fee and postage, if thats any help to anyone. Not sure of any site names yet as I haven't looked yet myself.

If your only option is getting a ticket through a tout. I would say wait til the gig starts, and then you can probably get it for 8 quid. Yes, you will miss the first song, but it probably won't be the last time you ever see him right? I know peeps that are going to like 5 MIKA gigs on his UK tour.....

Manny

xoxoxoxo

I'd try that but mom n dad wouldn't take me unless they were sure we'd get in and get a ticket. Darn parents. Can't make other gigs as are too far (once again, parents) but would deff. go to another when he does one nearby. Thank you tho, I may ask if they'd take me on the off chance.

Still looking, obviously :(