2007 - Capital FM Interview Mika

Strudel

Mika recently did an interview with Lucio from Capital FM, who will be interviewing him later today most likely.

It's a long interview and goes into quite some detail including the Simon Cowell story, Grace Kelly Video and lots more information about some of the album tracks including Big Girls, Grace Kelly and even Oyster Cards (not the hidden track on the album) :P

Obsessive songwriter, Mika talks to Lucio about the debut album that he is ready to unleash on the world. And, his current signature song, Grace Kelly which is set to top the charts!
http://mms://stream2.capitalinteractive.co.uk/capital/lucio/mika_180107.wma

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Yes, it works!

Nice interview! Had never heard it. Is anybody able to download it?

As for Oyster cards: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/oysteronline/2732.aspx

Ah. Thanks for that.

And whenever I tried to click on the interview link I got this warning msg so wanted to wait for hubby to get home and check with him first in case I put a virus on the pc or something lol!

Ah. Thanks for that.

And whenever I tried to click on the interview link I got this warning msg so wanted to wait for hubby to get home and check with him first in case I put a virus on the pc or something lol!

You're welcome! No, don't think you'll get a virus listening to it, it's Capital Radio.

Mika recently did an interview with Lucio from Capital FM, who will be interviewing him later today most likely.

It's a long interview and goes into quite some detail including the Simon Cowell story, Grace Kelly Video and lots more information about some of the album tracks including Big Girls, Grace Kelly and even Oyster Cards (not the hidden track on the album) :P

http://mms://stream2.capitalinteractive.co.uk/capital/lucio/mika_180107.wma

the link works! this is a great interview!

the part about the oyster card and the people who talk on the bus is so funny:roftl:

Ah. Thanks for that.

I get the same message, I won't go forward right now!

Please tell if you dare to download eventually!:wink2:

tina

be patient :punk:

we can record the audio

but you can wait... it is not an affare di stato :cool:

i understood well?

i stayed in london a week and now i have my oyster card in my bag togheter with my italian tickets and people who lives in London have not? :shocked:

the only reason because i go in London is to go random around the city on second floor of the bus, on the first row near the window... :blush-anim-cl:

so mister M our friendship can not continue, we have different priorities... you take your taxi, i take my bus, sorry :bleh:

tina

we can record the audio

i understood well?

i stayed in london a week and now i have my oyster card in my bag togheter with my italian tickets and people who lives in London have not? :shocked:

the only reason because i go in London is to go random around the city on second floor of the bus, on the first row near the window... :blush-anim-cl:

so mister M our friendship can not continue, we have different priorities... you take your taxi, i take my bus, sorry

sweet memories!:blush-anim-cl:

i cannot record anything...can you?:blink:

i'm sure mika has got an old motorino and rides london! :naughty:

seriously mari...can't we find a way....cannot bear the idea of not having ANY podcast in my mp3 usb......:boxed:

tina

we can record the audio

i understood well?

so mister M our friendship can not continue, we have different priorities... you take your taxi, i take my bus, sorry :bleh:

That's a good idea! Hadn't thought about recording the audio! I'm not able, so I'm gonna wait as well :wink2:

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

Bet your bottom dollar

That tomorrow

There'll be sun!

so tomorrow :cool:

i would like to go with my motorino everywhere around London... but i think i will drive on the right side of the street so...

crash spunfete puf bang bang çò@*°òè+à##§@******

no more my motorino :biker:

no more allegra :boxed::stretcher:

so... dear mister M if you drive on the left side of the street our friendship can not continue, we have different point of view of the life, sorry :bleh: