Mika to join village people

Cautionary Wife

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

after reading the title i thought he will join Village People on stage or sth :shocked: ....well nice idea.

me too i was quite scared LOL ...any idea where that place is? the one beginning with C which i obviously cant remember the name of LOL

I would definitively need to settle in that village ! That would be great !

He could become my music teacher : since I can't read music either, I wouldn't be shocked !

Let me have a thought for the people who fired him ! Considering the success he has today, they must feel a little stupid ! I'm sure some of them even DARE to say "We hired Mika as a music tutor before he was famous !". That's for them : :bleh:

wow a whole village just for mika... that actually may not be safe with us around, we may get tempted to break in hehe.... yeah he should def make us some kinda house if it wasn't for his fans he wouldn't be where he is now with the no.1s right? just a lil thank u for us :naughty: hehe

I love the Cotwolds and I love the idea of Mika building a village there. My boyfriend and me are dreaming about buying a house there someday. It's such a lovely area. My flatmate's father owns a house there and thinks about selling it to buy one in Germany. Stupid idea but if Mika needs a starting-point for his village he can buy that house :wink2: .

Guest vuyk@telkomsa.net

Where did my answer from yesterday go?

I would like to do the rubbish removal in that village please!!!!

Nel

omg...what BIG DREAM TO HAVE!! LOLOLO

oh my...Mika is just 2 funny...i was laughing while reading that article!!

P.S: HOW COULD SOMEONE HAVE EVER FIRED MIKA??????? how could they not have recongized his musical genuis! lolololo

maybe he used the same tactics his old russian instructor did. WHAM! especially if kids didn't listen. (just a thought) :roftl:

that's a cool idea !! I would love to be a citizen of that village !

Me too i want to move to Mikaland! also i would have loved him as my tutor because i cant read books well let alone music! but i do like to make funny sounds on the piano or organ as was in my case!!! i wouldnt mind someone that couldnt site read teaching me! it would be better than someone who could read music!

MAYBE he could make a Tutor room where he could teach people like me to play music!!