guinchogirl

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

VH1 MUSIC FIRST FOR FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16TH, 2007

It’s over two months away, but the Coachella festival in Indio, California is already sold-out. The three-day music fest takes place on April 27th through the 29th and will feature performances from the recently reunited Rage Against the Machine and The Jesus and Mary Chain. Other acts set to perform include the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bjork, Interpol and more. Rolling Stone reports that the event will remain in Empire Polo Fields in Indio, which were potentially going to be sold off to housing development. Also if you do have a coveted ticket to the event, make sure and hitch a ride with some of your friends. Cars with four people or more will have better access to the site.

---

CW.

• 2 months later...
With Mika in baggy trousers and Martin in kilt. :wub2:

I like the fact that Martin wore kilt for the performance.... I hope Mika didn't attempt to lift it this time :roftl:

As for Mika's baggy trousers, I personally like them, but it doesn't seem like Mika, it's not usually his style....

I like the fact that Martin wore kilt for the performance.... I hope Mika didn't attempt to lift it this time :roftl:

As for Mika's baggy trousers, I personally like them, but it doesn't seem like Mika, it's not usually his style....

no wait: has mika tried to lift Martin's kilt before??? :shocked: when??? that must be so funny!!:roftl:

i love his trousers! i'm not a military trousers fan though, but all the cartoon things on his pants were gorgeous!!

yes he did! and martin was wearing pants underneath, which apparently is not normally allowed. martin must know well mika if he wore them.. LOL :naughty:

It's not that it's not allowed, but people in Scotland think it's girly to wear pants under the kilt....

Mika (naughty Mika) specifically asked Martin to wear pants, Marting didn't know why, but still did it. He got a few booes from the audience... :roftl: That's what I've read before, I don't know how much of it is true....

heyyyyyy

im back!

im tired! i think ill go nap for an hour or 2...

i will post everything later with pix.

in short!:

coachella was FUN! i missed few shows that i wanted to see... but saw few good ones :)

i ALLMOST missed mika show!!!!!!!!

ill tell u more later ...

the show was amazing and fun as usuall....but only 5 songs :( and no lollipop!

we were like "WHAT?!??! no lollipop?!?!"

after that we went to the signing.... saw mika :) talked for a bit...and im sorry i had no time to ask anything :(

he did say he read the scrapbook on the plane :) and he will write back to every one that are on it... it will take him time but he will :)

i gave mika a kiss and i think i totaly embarresed him...lol poor mika...

ok ill write a full report in about 2 hours ok?

i allready miss mika again...

hugs to everyone ;)

ohhh!

a Mika kisssssssssssssssssssssss!:naughty:

how loveley was that???!!!

cant wait to hear more Sivan!

i was thinking about you all weekend!

(even watching the live webcast as much as i could!

- bummer that Mika was on before 3pm

- otherwise we mighta had a good chance to see him!)