My 6 year old daughter now loves Mika!

Mika Mad

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehehe now why couldnt the teacher have seen the funny side of this? :naughty:

My son has asked me whether or not Billy Brown really could fall in love with another man and when I said yes, he just accepted it without further questioning. The next day I overheard him explaining this to my daughter's 6 year old friend!:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: I like that version :naughty:

most of what my daughter sings is absolute nonsense, but it's kinda funny cause she sometimes gets a word right...so Grace Kelly goes a bit like ah cuppa bah ah cuppa buh ah cuppa violet sky :shocked:

Yasmine, my sister, sings the chorus really well...she's even came up with dance moves! When Mika sings 'but all her looks we too sad" she points her index fingers at the corners of her mouth and makes a sad face! hehe :original:

Yasmine, my sister, sings the chorus really well...she's even come up with dance moves! When Mika sings 'but all her looks we too sad" she points her index fingers at the corner of her mouth and makes a sad face! :original:

awwwwwwwwww :wub2: well the only one my daughter seems to really have picked up is Lollipop, she sings that so well that my friend asked me what the hell she was on about with the lollipops :naughty: but she apparantly also got a sailor into the song somehow (say love?:roftl: ), so he was quite confused after spending a few hours with her :arf2:

My little Mikamite also sings the chorus of Stuck in the Middle in the style of Jimmy Saville - may sound bizarre and indeed it is, but it's really funny!:naughty:

Try and imagine it.....!

Jimmy Saville, now thats a name iv not heard in years!!!!LOL does he wear lots of gold chains and stuff while hes doing it? am i thinking of the rite person?:naughty: xxx

As I said somewhere else, Mika playing in the car has stopped all fighting and moaning in the back seat. They take turns choosing which song and then quietly sing along. My 8 yr old knows all the words to most of the album, except Any Other World which he refuses to play!!!

My 5 year old said to me, you don't fancy daddy anymore, you fancy Mika!!!

Loved the quote earlier on, can't remember who, whose child said, I could be humble, I could be bumble!!!

I would love to take my kids to see him, but, for me, Mika is a girl thing - as in, me and my friends, spesh leezybeezy. I'd like to see him twice, once with the girlies and once with the kids!

Jimmy Saville, now thats a name iv not heard in years!!!!LOL does he wear lots of gold chains and stuff while hes doing it? am i thinking of the rite person?:naughty: xxx

You are indeed thinking of the right person.. my husband is always doing bad impressions of Saville and son has picked up on it and applied it to Mika's songs! He waves his hand around while he's doing it as if brandishing a cigar...

I have a weird family....:wink2:

I would love to take my kids to see him, but, for me, Mika is a girl thing - as in, me and my friends, spesh leezybeezy. I'd like to see him twice, once with the girlies and once with the kids!

I really have a problem there, I know my daughter would love to go to the concert with me, but I'm just a bit like...how pissed off would I get if I had to take her to the bathroom 3 times during the concert :blink: I'm being really egoistic I know, since I am gonna go to more concerts than the one in Copenhagen, but it's just a different kind of concert when you have a 6 year old along and I wanna jump around in front like the 14 year old crazy fan I really feel I am, I don't wanna stand in the back and assure her every 5 minutes that he will eventually play Lollipop :sneaky2::blush-anim-cl:

I really have a problem there, I know my daughter would love to go to the concert with me, but I'm just a bit like...how pissed off would I get if I had to take her to the bathroom 3 times during the concert :blink: I'm being really egoistic I know, since I am gonna go to more concerts than the one in Copenhagen, but it's just a different kind of concert when you have a 6 year old along and I wanna jump around in front like the 14 year old crazy fan I really feel I am, I don't wanna stand in the back and assure her every 5 minutes that he will eventually play Lollipop :sneaky2::blush-anim-cl:

absolutely. We must be selfish when it comes to Mika. Loved the comment re Lollipop. Know what you mean!!!

I too have Mika fan kids! 5 and 3 year olds, who fight every time we get into the car about which song goes on first. Favs at the moment are Ring Ring and Love Today. My 3 year old has a great wee dance to Grace Kelly.

Yesterday I was mucking about with my 5 year old and was pretending that Mika was in our drive way, she said

"you're only kidding me, cause he's not a real person!"

EH!

lol! Me and girlintheblue were more worried about us needing the loo at the last one, never mind having a kid too!

I feel exactly the same as you two, Kata and Girlintheblue!

My daughter wants to come to see Mika with me in May, but I think that I'd be a bit embarassed to be such a hopeless groupie in front of her!

....and yes, she's ask me millions of times when Lollipop would be on!

ARE WE NEARLY THERE YET??:naughty:

I too have Mika fan kids! 5 and 3 year olds, who fight every time we get into the car about which song goes on first. Favs at the moment are Ring Ring and Love Today. My 3 year old has a great wee dance to Grace Kelly.

Yesterday I was mucking about with my 5 year old and was pretending that Mika was in our drive way, she said

"you're only kidding me, cause he's not a real person!"

EH!

meant to say to you leezy, Lewis (for everyone else, my 8 yr old son) has done a power point slide show - don't ask - and one of the slides has 'This is Mika. He has got pants!' and then he clicks and a photo of Mika at the Glasgow show appears - the one where he's holding g-strings!

My daughter wants to come to see Mika with me in May, but I think that I'd be a bit embarassed to be such a hopeless groupie in front of her!

mika mad, I have to keep that side of things well hidden. I cannot imagine my son's face if he saw me screaming my head off and dancing around madly, elbowing people out the way trying to get to the front row. I think it would scar him for life!!!

I couldn't take my daughter id b afraid id trample over her when mika came on stage!!!!! OMG isnt that the most awful thing!!xxxx

meant to say to you leezy, Lewis (for everyone else, my 8 yr old son) has done a power point slide show - don't ask - and one of the slides has 'This is Mika. He has got pants!' and then he clicks and a photo of Mika at the Glasgow show appears - the one where he's holding g-strings!

OHHH!!! So that's what they wereeeee!!!! I couldn't figure out what he was holding!!! Makes a lot of sense now that you mention they were g-strings! :naughty:

:roftl: I couldn't do any crazy things if I brought her along, I told her last year that only really crazy people run after popstars to get autographs :doh:

(when she wanted me to throw myself into a group of screaming 12 year olds to help her get an autograph from the very talented Swedish loverboy Sebastian :doh:)

you're right, but it's a sacrifice we all have to make.........

Try telling that to my children when they have no clean school uniform for tomorrow because I've been here all night instead of doing the washing!

Thank goodness for red nose day on Friday, when they don't wear uniform.