My 6 year old daughter now loves Mika!

Mika Mad

Try telling that to my children when they have no clean school uniform for tomorrow because I've been here all night instead of doing the washing!

Thank goodness for red nose day on Friday, when they don't wear uniform.

unfortunately at my kids' school, they have to go in big clothes as that's the theme this year. My 8 yr old wants to go in one of my (many, yeah right!) dresses. Just cannot allow it, he'd be beaten to a pulp before he crossed the playground! What age are your kids??

Earlier on I just came on here for a quick look and Lewis said 'Mika, Mika, Mika' with a big sigh! May be neglecting him!

Lewis, not Mika!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My son is 4 and my daughter is 6.

They are supposed to wear something big and/or something red.

My son is going to wear his red Bob the Builder fleece, which he has virtually lived in for the past 2 years and a pair of red earmuffs.

My daughter is going to wear a red velvet shirt of mine, (it will be dress length on her ) and a pair of the walkers ears. They arrived in the post today and they're really uncomfortable to wear, so I'll probably have to fit them onto a headband.

My son is 4 and my daughter is 6.

They are supposed to wear something big and/or something red.

My son is going to wear his red Bob the Builder fleece, which he has virtually lived in for the past 2 years and a pair of red earmuffs.

My daughter is going to wear a red velvet shirt of mine, (it will be dress length on her ) and a pair of the walkers ears. They arrived in the post today and they're really uncomfortable to wear, so I'll probably have to fit them onto a headband.

must go, been on for nearly an hour! maybe see you here tomorrow!

eeee....everyone gets their daughter/son in <33 with Mika

why couldnt it be just as easy making my dad say hes okay or great and ugggh!!

he needs to say it!!! grr

i tried to play that interview where he sings a bit of Killer Queen [i think??]

hahaha....dad was listening ;)

but he still wont say it grrrr

although i did made him a liiil obsessed with this Drama Series HAHAHA

and mom???? well i dont pay much attention with her taste of music...me and dad are like music freakz

the pop and classic xD

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, children ! I definitely LOVE them ! What a pity I never became a mother ! It was the dream of my life but it never happened ! So I have nobody to share my obsession with, now ! (Apart from my cats who don't speak a lot !). My nephews and nieces are now teenagers and I don't think they are very interested in Mika ! So I don't have any delicious story of this kind to share with you but, Tia, I loved yours ! Oh, I can imagine the faces of the people you invited for dinner !!!!

It's true that children change the lyrics of songs they hardly understand, especially when they are French and want to sing an English song. I remember, when Tom Jones sang "Sex bomb, sex bomb", my youngest nephew had turned it into "James Bond, James Bond !":roftl: :roftl:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, children ! I definitely LOVE them ! What a pity I never became a mother ! It was the dream of my life but it never happened ! So I have nobody to share my obsession with, now ! (Apart from my cats who don't speak a lot !). My nephews and nieces are now teenagers and I don't think they are very interested in Mika ! So I don't have any delicious story of this kind to share with you but, Tia, I loved yours ! Oh, I can imagine the faces of the people you invited for dinner !!!!

It's true that children change the lyrics of songs they hardly understand, especially when they are French and want to sing an English song. I remember, when Tom Jones sang "Sex bomb, sex bomb", my youngest nephew had turned it into "James Bond, James Bond !":roftl: :roftl:

Ohhh your myspace if french , I need a translator! :wink2:

Your little girl has great taste!

My younger brother (Not much younger) keeps humming Grace Kelly while he plays killing games on the computer and he keeps bugging me to pull the headphones out of my MP4 so he can hear it too. Whenever I go on the web he wants me to play him Billy Brown. He sits there and laughs hysterically at the words. My mum asked what he was laughing at 'This is a perfectly normal song'. hA..

i love billy brown too .. guess hes got good taste

its deffinately messed up though

My daughter just made me very happy!!!

We went through all the pictures I have from Mika and when this picture (the one that's under my name) came up, she said: Hey! That one looks just like daddy!! Only daddy has no curly hair!!!:shocked:

:mfr_omg: I'm gonna to marry a Mika-lookalike!!!! :wink2:

Same here::wink2: My daughter who is 3,5 absolutely loves Mika and we cannot play any other cd in a car but Mika`s;))) Even though we are Polish and she cannot speak English, she would sing along Love Today: "love love me, shock shock me"

ive finally coverted my 4 year old . hes going about singing sucking too hard on my lollipop oh loves gonna get you down ! i call him mini mika he hated it at first now it doesn`t seem to bother him & hes got the curls too

ive finally coverted my 4 year old . hes going about singing sucking too hard on my lollipop oh loves gonna get you down ! i call him mini mika he hated it at first now it doesn`t seem to bother him & hes got the curls too

hey scg, haven't seen you on here for ages! You going to Barrowlands?

what a silly question ! of course i am . but i think i`ll need to stay off the southern comforts this time lol . if i get to meet mika again i would like to be able to speak him instead of drunken prattle

what a silly question ! of course i am . but i think i`ll need to stay off the southern comforts this time lol . if i get to meet mika again i would like to be able to speak him instead of drunken prattle

look out for us there - we will be easy to spot, me and leezybeezy!

My 2 kids have just made posters of mika and put them on their walls! My 8 year old wrote on his 'well, what do you think? is mika great, or is mika great?'

Cool kids.

My husband, meanwhile, is practically packing his bags!

keep me a spot at the front ill prob go on a pub crawl first . my huband was nearly being made to sling his hook a couple of days ago he was making plan to go on ours hols on may ! well i said no way hosay do you want a divorse but i never gave an explanation way may was out . i have a secret obsession with mika :wub2:

keep me a spot at the front ill prob go on a pub crawl first . my huband was nearly being made to sling his hook a couple of days ago he was making plan to go on ours hols on may ! well i said no way hosay do you want a divorse but i never gave an explanation way may was out . i have a secret obsession with mika :wub2:

take it you're not pub crawling at the Sarie Heid?!!! I'm from Glasgow originally by the way, moved to Fife 12 years ago.