Glasgow

kath

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well when I go to Scotland I will find a lovely Scottish man to marry... so it will be MY wedding I attend, and there will be LOTS of men in kilts all around me! Squeee! kilt.gifkilt.gifkilt.gifkilt.gif:naughty:

Apart from that, you have completely shattered my illusions. :wink2: ... at least I can cling onto the fact that they all have yummy Scottish accents that makes me weak at the knees.

Don't be disillusioned about Scots men. They are lovely, with lovely legs in kilts, and lovely flashes of bums when they do scottish dancing and the kilt lifts at the back! :naughty:

Here is a pic to keep you going. It might not be Mika in a kilt but it is the best I can do!

Quote: leighhodgson

Don't be disillusioned about Scots men. They are lovely, with lovely legs in kilts, and lovely flashes of bums when they do scottish dancing and the kilt lifts at the back!

:woot_jump:

Ladies, you are absolute angels. You are my new best friends. :naughty:

Aussie :insane:

this is for Rainbow Sky i found this for you a picture of our typical scottish lads weilding their buckie !

:roftl: Legend!

What is buckie? Is that alcomahol?

Ah... well, yes, there is obviously a lack of kiltage there (which is verra sad indeed :tears: )... but in the back of my mind I know they are still Scottish :das: ... and if I heard one, single, tiny "OCH" from them I would be a puddle on the floor. :roftl:

you really wouldn`t want to fall into a puddle with that lot about they`d wouldnt be long in nicking your trainers , mobile & worst of all your ipod full of your beloved mika music ! no run like hell if you ever run into guy like these their neds, chavs ahh trouble ! :yikes:

Here is a photo of me and my hubby at my brother wedding in Barcelona in 2005! He was very handsome in his kilt! :wink2: [ATTACH]798[/ATTACH]

Lovely Leezy............and the hubby's not bad either!

I have just been falling about reading the posts on this thread! Shame on you scg, shattering poor Rainbow Sky's illusions! But sadly, everything you say is true! Very funny though!

Leezy.........as I am trying to involve my hubby and prove that we don't just talk about silly things on here, I showed him your pic. When he had finished oggling you he wanted to know what tartan your hubby's kilt is?

Leezy.........as I am trying to involve my hubby and prove that we don't just talk about silly things on here, I showed him your pic. When he had finished oggling you he wanted to know what tartan your hubby's kilt is?

It's the Scottish National Tartan! It's very nice! He treated himself to the full kit a few years back when we had EIGHT weddings in the one year!!!!

Saw on the oldlings thread that you lived in York. Have had a couple of lovely holidays there. Chris's Grandma used to live in Nether Poppleton, before she died! Loved it there.:thumb_yello:

you really wouldn`t want to fall into a puddle with that lot about they`d wouldnt be long in nicking your trainers , mobile & worst of all your ipod full of your beloved mika music ! no run like hell if you ever run into guy like these their neds, chavs ahh trouble ! :yikes:

:jawdrop: If they dared to steal my Mika-filled ipod I would kick them in the bagpipes!!! Anyways... I have a feeling they would be running from me. :lmao:

leighhodgson: Here is a photo of me and my hubby at my brother wedding in Barcelona in 2005! He was very handsome in his kilt!

:sweatdrop: Say, does he have a single, available, kilt-wearing brother by any chance? :cheerful_h4h:

:jawdrop: If they dared to steal my Mika-filled ipod I would kick them in the bagpipes!!! Anyways... I have a feeling they would be running from me. :lmao:

:sweatdrop: Say, does he have a single, available, kilt-wearing brother by any chance? :cheerful_h4h:

Afriad not! He only has a sister and she don't look so good in a kilt! :naughty:

It's the Scottish National Tartan! It's very nice! He treated himself to the full kit a few years back when we had EIGHT weddings in the one year!!!!

Saw on the oldlings thread that you lived in York. Have had a couple of lovely holidays there. Chris's Grandma used to live in Nether Poppleton, before she died! Loved it there.:thumb_yello:

Yep, brought up in York and apart from a couple of years in Iceland (the country not the shop, I didn't get that disorientated!) lived most of my life there...........until Aug 05 when I moved to Scotland. York is a lovely place and will no doubt always be 'home'. However, am blissfully happy here.

Could have included this in the other reply, sorry, Oldling tendancies creeping in again! It is a lovely kilt, Eight weddings in a year! Wow........don't think I have actually been to eigth weddings in my life! Well worth the investment! Mind you, I know the full kit is very expensive. Dave's dad got one in the Drummond tartan for his 70th birthday and is still building all the other stuff around it a bit at a time. Can't say as I particularly like the Drummond tartan though.

Couldn't quite see their bagpipes in the pic!