Glasgow

kath

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

glasgow is a really great place to visit most people are so friendly for example i was in the town yesterday & there was people giving out free hugs wasnt that nice but still not 1 kilt in sight !

free hugs sounds well dodgy to me, scg! Were they church-y?

no it was girls & boys round about 20 odds i was outside virgin at sauchiehall street waiting for my wee brother cursing him for taking so long . i was praying none of them came near me cause i would have had to tell them to f off as i get embrassed pretty easily so i growled at them to take heed :gun2:

I agree, I think the free hugs might be going a wee bit far but I LOVE Glasgow. Used to live near Leeds and only wentthere under sufference. Have been to Glasgow many more times already than I ever went to Leeds. Even better now that Glasgow has Mika associations of course!

so you think its something to do lamp ! oh well they did have free hugs signs too but still im not a kinda huggy touchy feely sorta person anyway so i would have ran mile from them if they approched me . but for mika i would make an exception :wub2:

so you think its something to do lamp ! oh well they did have free hugs signs too but still im not a kinda huggy touchy feely sorta person anyway so i would have ran mile from them if they approched me . but for mika i would make an exception :wub2:

Yeah, he'd have a queue! :naughty:

:shocked: Hugs… that you don’t even have to ask for… by nice young Scottish men… in Glasgow…. Who have hot Scottish accents….and possibly have a kilt tucked away in the wardrobe for weddings…

I think I’m going to cry.

Aussie :insane:

i was actually thinking maybe if Rainbow Sky is so desperate to visit glasgow she should come & stay with me it would me like a free holiday but im really a pretty sarky sorta person shes hate me by the end of the holiday & be glad to be going home :furious: she be screaming for her mammy :crybaby:

Ladies, this is my favourite photo. I have it plastered on any available flat surface:

11ada8g2.jpg

bouncydrool.gif

Now, I have to agree that is a pretty damed good pic!.................But how come you have so many surfaces that aren't covered by pics of Mika? (scratches head in confusment!)

Now, I have to agree that is a pretty damed good pic!.................But how come you have so many surfaces that aren't covered by pics of Mika? (scratches head in confusment!)

Well, there is not much room left, owing to the gigantic Scottish flag hanging in my room. :naughty: A recent birthday present... which saw me walking around all day with it draped over my shoulders, pinned in place, and flowing behind me like a cape. Oh yes, 'tis verra true. :lol3:

Well, there is not much room left, owing to the gigantic Scottish flag hanging in my room. :naughty: A recent birthday present... which saw me walking around all day with it draped over my shoulders, pinned in place, and flowing behind me like a cape. Oh yes, 'tis verra true. :lol3:

I'm sorry if I have missed something here........but please explain your Scottish obsession! I mean, I am with you all the way...........I love Scotland....enough to 'up sticks' and come and live here.........but I have to admit, I don't wander around with a scottish flag hanging about my person!

Well, I guess it started several years ago when I fell in love with a Scottish actor… plus my mother loves the Scottish accent and she had a very bad influence on me… and I read these awesome novels that have the hottest Scottish character ever created in it… and if I hear any Scottish man talking it just does my head in… I have no control whatsoever and I turn into a puddle… plus who in their right mind can resist a man in a kilt… and some of ya’s speak that sexy gaelic… and ya have green grass and big castles and stuff... I could go on and on… It’s an illness… but I’ll not be wantin’ a cure!! :naughty:

Well, I guess it started several years ago when I fell in love with a Scottish actor… plus my mother loves the Scottish accent and she had a very bad influence on me… and I read these awesome novels that have the hottest Scottish character ever created in it… and if I hear any Scottish man talking it just does my head in… I have no control whatsoever and I turn into a puddle… plus who in their right mind can resist a man in a kilt… and some of ya’s speak that sexy gaelic… and ya have green grass and big castles and stuff... I could go on and on… It’s an illness… but I’ll not be wantin’ a cure!! :naughty:

But you have Julian McMahon, what more could a girl want???:mf_lustslow:

I see............I think!

BTW.............don't want you to think that I am bragging or anything (tee hee!) but I have just had a message on my Myspace from Martin telling me that he WILL be wearing his kilt at Barrowlands!

Hmm... I think I could get tics to the Glasgow gig!!

I'd so love to come!

Anyone knows what could be the easiest and hm... cheapest way to get to Glasgow from London Stansted? :blink:

Yes, I really wanted to go! :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, please do come and meet us all there - the more the merrier! As for transport, isn't flying almost the cheapest now? Unless you want to sit for 12 hours on the glorious overnight bus!!!

I wanna come! :D

You all seem so nice! (of course cause you're Mika fans)

I asked cause if I could come, I already found a cheap fly from Finland to London.

And now I need to figure out the rest of the trip... :blink:

Loads of flights from London direct to Glasgow - hundreds!

Let us know if you are planning to come - we will meet you!

Of course Im planning to come!

My friends think Im mad willing to travel alone...

There's nothing in my way since I turn legally adult in May before the gig date. (It's just I can easily travel if I will)

And Mika's so great!

Im paying all by myself, so as long as it doesn't cost too much, I can go. ^_^

But yes, flights to Glasgow...

*checks out the flights and some place to sleep at*