Glasgow

kath

i wish i could helped you out with some where to stay but homes not a happy home at the moment :thumbdown: but the next time you come to glasgow theres a place to stay if you ever need it :thumb_yello: . you could try the euro hostel in the centre of glasgow

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wish i could helped you out with some where to stay but homes not a happy home at the moment :thumbdown: but the next time you come to glasgow theres a place to stay if you ever need it :thumb_yello: . you could try the euro hostel in the centre of glasgow

scg, hope things get better for you.That's the second post I've read of yours when you've said things aren't too good. If you want to chat, PM me...

I wanna come! :D

You all seem so nice! (of course cause you're Mika fans)

I asked cause if I could come, I already found a cheap fly from Finland to London.

And now I need to figure out the rest of the trip... :blink:

I don't have time to chat right now but will be on at some point tomorrow....flights are very cheap from Stansted to Prestwick (glasgow) which is very near to my home. I could probably pick you up at the airport. I have a 19 year old daughter who will be with me..........and we are all planning to meet up with the others on here so we would be one happy group! Could probably help out with a bed too..............would certainly talk to your parents to reassure them.........but if you check my myspace I think I should check out as a responsible person!

I don't have time to chat right now but will be on at some point tomorrow....flights are very cheap from Stansted to Prestwick (glasgow) which is very near to my home. I could probably pick you up at the airport. I have a 19 year old daughter who will be with me..........and we are all planning to meet up with the others on here so we would be one happy group! Could probably help out with a bed too..............would certainly talk to your parents to reassure them.........but if you check my myspace I think I should check out as a responsible person!

Oh that would be awesome and mean a world to me!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I have to hurry to school right this minute,

but I certainly would appreciate that very much!

I was at the gig in Stockholm already, but Im helplessly wasted, hooked, totally obsessed! :naughty:

Need to see Mika again!

So I can start to hunt the ticket Im after?

I hope it's not sold already.

The flight sounds the most reasonable way to travel to Glasgow!!

Thank you for willing to help! :)

Oh that would be awesome and mean a world to me!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I have to hurry to school right this minute,

but I certainly would appreciate that very much!

I was at the gig in Stockholm already, but Im helplessly wasted, hooked, totally obsessed! :naughty:

Need to see Mika again!

So I can start to hunt the ticket Im after?

I hope it's not sold already.

The flight sounds the most reasonable way to travel to Glasgow!!

Thank you for willing to help! :)

No problem. I would be happy to help if we can manage to get it all worked out. Maybe you could look into flying staright to Prestwick? Anyway, whatever. The only thing is, I am working the next day so would need to take you to the airport quite early (8:30 ish). Just try and make sure that it is actually Glasgow Prestwick that you book not Glasgow otherwise it won't work! Good luck!

Is it general admission or numbered seats at this concert?

If you meet Mika can you please say "g'day" to him for me? Wish you could give him something from me! :tears:

Aussie :insane:

Standing only! The last one in Feb, we were almost at the front, only 2 peeps in front of us! Send something that we could try and pass on to him! We fully intend to be at the front!!!!!:thumb_yello:

This Glasgow gig is turning into a mini Mika Fan Club meet, how exciting! :punk:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh great idea................I could hire a mini bus and do a mass pick up from the airport!

Satu................I won't be on now until tomorrow night so will read any posts then.........or you can PM me if you prefer. Kath

Ok, good to know! :thumb_yello:

This Glasgow gig is turning into a mini Mika Fan Club meet, how exciting! :punk:

Yeah, this all sounds sooo great!!

I was searching for some flights already... :cool:

Standing only! The last one in Feb, we were almost at the front, only 2 peeps in front of us! Send something that we could try and pass on to him! We fully intend to be at the front!!!!!

:jawdrop: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:groupwave::trumpet::yay::roll1::woot_jump:

Aussie :insane:

It takes a while..........took me about a year I reckon to get fully tuned in! They ceratainly say 'Ken' a lot around here too..........not sure why really when 'know' is a perfectly sensible word!

Anyone got their tickets? Ours arrived today........yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

How are the plans doing Satu?

It takes a while..........took me about a year I reckon to get fully tuned in! They ceratainly say 'Ken' a lot around here too..........not sure why really when 'know' is a perfectly sensible word!

Anyone got their tickets? Ours arrived today........yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Our arrived at GITB's today too! Woo Hoo:thumb_yello:

My dad was kinda depressing me earlier today...

He keeps reminding this goes too far.

"No, you're not going alone"

"Wait he comes to Finland" (Yeah, I bet that'll be soon... :cool: )

He at least said it's my own decision!

And he knows what kinda people Mika fans tend to be... (nice that is)

Gonna buy the tics tomorrow morning if everything goes well!

Until that I don't want to think this too much if it's ok,

I won't be too dissappointed if something goes wrong... :)

But you're still sure I could come with you?