*kneels on ground*

*has scg and Leigh knight me with sword over each shoulder*

*stands up and holds head high*

*pinches the butt of a Scot in a kilt as he walks past*

Thank you… thank you all….

*weeps with joy*

kilt.gif

I need a clan too. What can my clan be? Clan Crazy, I think. :naughty:

Yeah guys, as Leigh said, I am sending something off to her tomorrow and she is kindly going to try to give it to Mika at the Glasgow concert. I imagine Leigh, scg and Kath as some kind of Charlies Angels trio… doing what it takes to get to Mika. :punk::naughty:

p.s. scg: love your last post! :roftl:

Aussie :insane:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have nearly finished putting together my little Mika package! I suppose I should just get off this computer right now so I can actually finish it. :blush-anim-cl:

After just reading a little bit about the Milano experiences I feel a bit nervous. I have no idea why. I'm not even going to the concert! Idiot. :naughty:

Okies, off to pack now! :punk:

Wow I am SO excited! We need to deliver Rainbow's package! We need to get our Charlie's Angels outfits ready, we need to make Satu's visit VERY special, we need to celebrate Rainbow's honouary Scottishness, we need to make Mika's tartan trousers!

I actually think the tartan trews are a BRILLIANT idea! I have just got a sewing machine.........I could knock a pair up! Mind you the last pair of trousers I made had no backside in them so it's a good job that Mika doesn't have a big butt!

Hey Kath, this's so great I have a place to go now,

It would be too scary for me alone other ways. :blink:

I need to know my time schedule before I can tell you more exact times.

And I want to get the ticket before I book the flights... :naughty:

Planning something special for the gig would be awesome! :wink2:

And oh, I need to go to sleep too... x_x :D

Yep, no problem, wait for your ticket then plan your flights. I am going on Holiday on Friday and probably won't be on here form about Wednesday as I will be busy getting ready but I will be back on 28th April so can catch up then. But no worries, whatever you plan I will be there!

your mad kath i was sort of joking about the trousers ! maybe i should joke a lot more i might come up with some better ideas :roftl: if you are really thinking of making something i`ll chip in some dosh if needed let me know or even i could use my credit card & send it to your address

Am liking the tartan trousers Idea! Is it do-able?????

Rainbow, you would do the scots proud! x

Charlie's angles would have nothing on us!

More like the A team (Kath, SCG, Girlintheblue, Satu and me),

da da da da, da da da, dadadadadada, da da da da da!:naughty:

Am liking the tartan trousers Idea! Is it do-able?????

Rainbow, you would do the scots proud! x

Charlie's angles would have nothing on us!

More like the A team (Kath, SCG, Girlintheblue, Satu and me),

da da da da, da da da, dadadadadada, da da da da da!:naughty:

Not only has the forum got problems tonight but my lap top has decided t freak! ARGHHHHHH! I hope to goodness this gets through.......I am getting all excited about the trousers and I can't talk about it!

Not only has the forum got problems tonight but my lap top has decided t freak! ARGHHHHHH! I hope to goodness this gets through.......I am getting all excited about the trousers and I can't talk about it!

First thing to decide......are we going to do this on this, an open forum or do we want to 'try' to keep it secret, in which case it would have to be pm's which would be pretty boring!

I am perfectly happy yo give the trousers a go! I think it is a brilliant idea I really do! I am telling yu know that I am no expert, but I can assure you that as they are for Mika all the time, effort and love in the worl would go into thenm if we went ahead. We would need to get his measurements (I have a plan!) I am thinking red tartan as he likes bright colours, fully linned in red satin............what does anyone else think (apart from 'Kath is mad' of course!)

Just read that post and realised that there are so many mistakes in it it looks as though I am totally p****d! Sorry!

I am liking the idea of red too! Will give GITB a shout and get her on here tomorrow when i get back from college. Think I am gonna sign off now, feel a migraine coming on, very light sensitive and my lips are going numb! Very strange!:blink:

Thanks Wendi! Hope you soon feel better Leezy.

First job for someone.........I have just been trying to find a pattern........there are about 60 million womens patterns on the internet but I can't for the life of me find any men's patterns.......let alone Mika patterns! I know (from my mum) that men's trousers are notoriously difficult to make so that is probably why they don't bother making any patterns! So, if anyone can source one that would be a good job done!

I'm off now to have tartan dreams! x

i agree they`ve got to be red ! kath surely the material will cost a lot let me chip in something

Hi, yes, I intended to ask Martin for the measurments, I will do so tomorrow. About the cost.........I am sure you are right, the material will be expensive, we will have to try and source it and make a decision. All very exciting! Brill idea! Yipeeeeee!

I found some patterns for men's pants... here.

Not sure they're anything that could fit Mika tho!

It's a start at least...

There's also some measuring instructions...

One part they're telling to measure from old well-fitted pants!

Not sure we're able to get Mika's old well-fitted pants even I wouldn't mind that! :naughty:

Oh, and it must be clear already I love your idea Kath! :D

Anyways... off to bed again x_x

*more highland flinging*

Wooooooooooooo!!!!!! Go the tartan troosers!!!

Wooooo for the A-team!! The fab five!!!

Wooooo for packages from Aussieland!!!

Woooooo for kilts!!!

Wooooo for trooser measurements!!

Wooooooooooo for Scotland!!!

WoooooOOOOOOooooo.......

so this where y'been kath??!

was wonderin' why i hadnt seen you over in oldlings today!

looks like you've had lots of plannin' goin' down over here!!

(sighs at thought of getting to go to MIKA concert... someday.....):wub2: :wub2:

i am so excited for you lassies!!!!:wink2:

wish i could just drop everything

and fly over the there to party with my new friends in scotland!:punk:

(sighs at thought of getting to go to MIKA concert in glasglow.....):wub2: :wub2:

kath, I've just read all this and am so excited!

I also have a sewing machine, so if I can help in any way...maybe one of us could pin up and cut and the other sew together?? Also, we have a really good material shop in Kirkcaldy which definitely does tartan - I'm thinking a red tartan, maybe brushed cotton????!!

I had planned to throw a pair of tartan boxers with Martin's name on them, onto the stage cos he'll be wearing his kilt - so that ties in nicely!

We need to broadcast this though. Do you think we should do a 'tartan trousers' thread and keep it near the top until the 16 May? It's just so when Mika comes on the forum, he can't miss it.

The only problem is getting his inside leg measurements. I know you are going to ask Martin, which is our best bet, but if he doesn't get back to you, what are we going to do???

I'll be back on about 3.30 today, but maybe we should all arrange to 'meet' back on here at 9pm tonight??!

I found some patterns for men's pants... here.

Not sure they're anything that could fit Mika tho!

It's a start at least...

There's also some measuring instructions...

One part they're telling to measure from old well-fitted pants!

Not sure we're able to get Mika's old well-fitted pants even I wouldn't mind that! :naughty:

Oh, and it must be clear already I love your idea Kath! :D

Anyways... off to bed again x_x

LMAO x900! I nearly fell off the chair! I think that is a perfectly reasonable request.......a pair of well worn pants from Mika!

I will look at both the sites, yours and GITB and see if there is anything we could use. BTW, got to point out, the trousers wern't my idea, they were scg's...............which is great as it is going to be a team effort right from the start! Oh.........and if anybody else feels better equiped to actually make them then do feel free to say so.........as I said, I am a mere amature (that can't spell!) I thought of little else all night (how sad and I) and kept having the ebby jeebies about button holes! I think we may need to resort to those fastener things that means trousers have. Although the new sewing machine has got a button hole thingy.......will have to get Abby on to it. I may well end up having to ship my mother up from York to help out!

BTW has anyone given Rainbow Sky her medication yet this morning!?

so this where y'been kath??!

was wonderin' why i hadnt seen you over in oldlings today!

looks like you've had lots of plannin' goin' down over here!!

(sighs at thought of getting to go to MIKA concert... someday.....):wub2: :wub2:

i am so excited for you lassies!!!!:wink2:

wish i could just drop everything

and fly over the there to party with my new friends in scotland!:punk:

(sighs at thought of getting to go to MIKA concert in glasglow.....):wub2: :wub2:

Hiya Tooch. Haven't been on that much over the weekend at all really too busy, but I was on here briefly last night. Maybe another time when there is more notice you could come over for a gig? That would be fantastic it really would!

kath, I've just read all this and am so excited!

I also have a sewing machine, so if I can help in any way...maybe one of us could pin up and cut and the other sew together?? Also, we have a really good material shop in Kirkcaldy which definitely does tartan - I'm thinking a red tartan, maybe brushed cotton????!!

I had planned to throw a pair of tartan boxers with Martin's name on them, onto the stage cos he'll be wearing his kilt - so that ties in nicely!

We need to broadcast this though. Do you think we should do a 'tartan trousers' thread and keep it near the top until the 16 May? It's just so when Mika comes on the forum, he can't miss it.

The only problem is getting his inside leg measurements. I know you are going to ask Martin, which is our best bet, but if he doesn't get back to you, what are we going to do???

I'll be back on about 3.30 today, but maybe we should all arrange to 'meet' back on here at 9pm tonight??!

Good idea GITB! Well, lots of good idea's really!

Meeting tonight at 9ish is a very good plan and I think you are right.......I will start the thread now and then we can meet up there....could make interesting reading! I will send Martin a message now but last time it was a while before he got back to me. If not, I think Satu's idea of well worn pants is an excellent one............who's going to grab them!?

Your material shop sounds great. I am going away on Thursday night and Wednesday evening will be my last night on here. I am also not as versed in tartan as a proper Scottish person so it may well be a good idea for you to do that bit! I will be back and raring to go on 27/28th.....well, back on 27th but almost certainly with jet lag so don't let me near a sewing machine! However, we can talk about who is going to do what when we get together later on.