I need Mika Therapy!

meimei88

Hello - I've been a Mika fan since I heard Grace Kelly on the radio in early January... ever since then I have been obsessed... I feel like a teenager again! It's so ridiculous! I needed to say hello because no one else seems to understand my obsession!! :shocked: So I need to share this with you lovely people!

I was looking on this fabulous Fan Club site (it really is great!) for hints on where he might be and I managed to get on the guest list for the BBC Culture Show shoot.. for those that were also there, I was the shorter chinese girl (the other was my fabulous sister who I have managed to convert to a Mika fan!). Sorry if we didnt really talk to many fan clubbers, we were both kinda star struck and excited! :wub2:

We had a great morning and Mika was amazing.. we were lucky enough to be at the back of the bar when he first came in and sat just a few feet away from them filming a quick video bites interview. The most cutest thing happened just before this interview - the string from his hoodie fell into his glass of orange juice.. he giggled.. whoops, he kinda looked around before sticking it into his mouth to suck off the juice before someone came over with a napkin and dried it off before he tucked it into his hoodie! It was just the cutest thing... I could not move!! (until Ben from the BBC 'placed' us into shot (its strange being a prop!)).

I managed to grab my camera and took a lovely photo before he left!

I absolutely love his music - I am always open to new talent and new sounds and his is fresh and exciting! His music has been making me smile every day! He is absolutely amazing live and can't wait to hear him perform some of his other songs... (I could have gone to Fopp but didn't and am now very upset with myself!!)

It's great that he is trying to keep all his gigs intimate and not go mad in huge venues - I feel so privilidged to have been at the BBC shoot, so I want to say a huge thank you to this forum!! I can't wait for it to air tomorrow!!!

I'll probably make it to the HMV gig on Monday - so I hope to see lots of you there. What time does anyone suggest getting there?

Mika Mad Mei :wink2:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most cutest thing happened just before this interview - the string from his hoodie fell into his glass of orange juice.. he giggled.. whoops, he kinda looked around before sticking it into his mouth to suck off the juice before someone came over with a napkin and dried it off before he tucked it into his hoodie! It was just the cutest thing... I could not move!!

I saw him do that too, very sweet indeed! :roftl: Welcome aboard, we're soo happy to have you here :biggrin2:

Aww, it was a cute story:wink2: If I would have been instead of you I would be needing a therapy too:naughty: You were so lucky too see him and all. Right now I'm just an obsessed fan who's living through other *more luckier* fan's experiences. Anyways, welcome! :wink2: