Mika's Legal Name...

erosatire

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but can I just say, I have a right to have my own say and I wrote it to share my own opinion and to help the fellow MFCer that started this thread, not to start rivalry over a name :blink:

Mika's real name is not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact. And the fact of the matter is, his real name is Michael Holbrook Penniman.

This thread was started a year ago when no one was sure of the facts and it's been resolved now IMO even if the question keeps cropping up.

No, really, trust us, I think the poor M has been stalked enough by this forum for us to know what his name is :wink2:

Yeah and he has been stalked enough by me that I don't bother reading Wikipedia. I consider myself a far more reliable source than the editors. :naughty:

hahaha..let me be the 2nd wife, lol.this whole mika's legal name thingy is totally spinning my head around.i think this is a perfect time to get myself an aspirine and listen to 'stuck in the middle',haha.niki,i think ur rite.i didn't really hear his statements clearly just now considering the video quality wasn't that good.:boxed:

Yeh we can share :mf_rosetinted: Guess we'd also have to make room for Samandard, but that will only come in handy when we need someone to do the dishes and all :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha..let me be the 2nd wife, lol.this whole mika's legal name thingy is totally spinning my head around.i think this is a perfect time to get myself an aspirine and listen to 'stuck in the middle',haha.niki,i think ur rite.i didn't really hear his statements clearly just now considering the video quality wasn't that good.:boxed:

Mouaha, no seriously speaking, remember, as Christine told you, Mika lies in interviews. If you believe everything he states you will end up thinking the guy has a pilot licence and wears woman's underwear... :naughty:

He produced his songs under the name Michael H Penniman, which is a clear indication, don't u think?

Mouaha, no seriously speaking, remember, as Christine told you, Mika lies in interviews. If you believe everything he states you will end up thinking the guy has a pilot licence and wears woman's underwear... :naughty:

He produced his songs under the name Michael H Penniman, which is a clear indication, don't u think?

You mean...he doesn't? :shocked:

Yeah and he has been stalked enough by me that I don't bother reading Wikipedia. I consider myself a far more reliable source than the editors. :naughty:

You are :roftl:

Didn't we already have a room for Samandard? It wasn't about the dishes tho, but for the toilets cleaning... Or am I getting confused?

You are :roftl:

Didn't we already have a room for Samandard? It wasn't about the dishes tho, but for the toilets cleaning... Or am I getting confused?

I must have missed that convo :roftl:

You mean...he doesn't? :shocked:

I am not sure about the pilot licence thing. I mean, the fact he stated he hated flying and was sick in planes is no evidence it was a lie.

As for woman underwear, I think we have enough close ups to state he made that up :sneaky2:

Yeh we can share :mf_rosetinted: Guess we'd also have to make room for Samandard, but that will only come in handy when we need someone to do the dishes and all :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: yea,true dat.i'm kind of a shopaholic actually,are you?if i were to become mika's 2nd wife,he's gonna have financial troubles coz i'll usually shop till i drop if i feel like doing so.yeah,sam can do the dishes and stuff,i can do the fixing dearest hubby's hair.haha.

As for woman underwear, I think we have enough close ups to state he made that up :sneaky2:

A bit off topic but can I just say that I was so close to Mika's underwear on Tuesday I could see the label without a zoom lens? :wub2:

It's so much easier to stalk him in person than labour over a bunch of unclear photos and interviews where you don't know whether he's telling the truth or taking the piss.

:roftl: yea,true dat.i'm kind of a shopaholic actually,are you?if i were to become mika's 2nd wife,he's gonna have financial troubles coz i'll usually shop till i drop if i feel like doing so.yeah,sam can do the dishes and stuff,i can do the fixing dearest hubby's hair.haha.

Nah I don't shop a lot...but I tend to spend a lot of money on plane tickets and concert tickets :naughty:

A bit off topic but can I just say that I was so close to Mika's underwear on Tuesday I could see the label without a zoom lens? :wub2:

It's so much easier to stalk him in person than labour over a bunch of unclear photos and interviews where you don't know whether he's telling the truth or taking the piss.

True, and labels don't lie :naughty: :naughty:

So, what brand does he wear? Not that I care... but... :naughty:

oh dear God! i thought he's kinda straight and naive upon my first sight of him,but it turns out the other way around! but,isn't it cool to admire a pilot who sings well and wears woman's underwear? :roftl:

oh dear God! i thought he's kinda straight and naive upon my first sight of him,but it turns out the other way around! but,isn't it cool to admire a pilot who sings well and wears woman's underwear? :roftl:

Mika kinda straight? Rah the power of words out of their context.

You just killed me girl.:roftl:

Whereas if you'd been a few rows back you would have looked at his pants area with a zoom lens, then.:naughty:

I am not sure about the pilot licence thing. I mean, the fact he stated he hated flying and was sick in planes is no evidence it was a lie.

Well if he says so then it must be true, maybe he's just wearing it under the boxers :sneaky2:

yea?plane tickets?usually where to? concert tickets,now u dun hv to since ur mika's wife :P

Bought a lot to go to UK lately :boxed: And not to see Mika, so I will still have to buy concert tickets :sneaky2:

you actually stared at his underwear label? :naughty: it must be pretty obvious especially when he shakes his ***.

Whereas if you'd been a few rows back you would have looked at his pants area with a zoom lens, then.:naughty:

Well not exactly, but it's amazing what crops up in those high resolution pics that you can't see with the naked eye. Unfortunately most of them involve errant body hair, so it's nowhere near as interesting as his underwear label.