Who loves Mika then?

Mika Mad

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me!!! I shouldn't becouse I'm about to get married, but when I saw him for the first time: Keching!!! I'm crazy about him!!! (I drive my poor boyfriend crazy because all I can talk about is Mika)

I think he's completely adorable but when I look at him I think 'hmmm he's very thin..hope he's eating enough' ..and 'it's chilly out ..hope he brought his coat '

sorry he just arouses very maternal feelings in me,well given I'm twice his age anything else would be a bit odd! !:roftl:

Hmm... He sometimes arouses maternal feelings in me too... (besides everything else)

Isn't that a bit odd? :roftl:

Lol, don't we all just adore him?

*Snick*

Although technically I loved his music before I even knew who he was, finally seeing him was just the icing on the cake. Looks fabulous, makes gorgeous music. That's pretty much spot on for me.

*Snicker*

Lol.

Lol, Same with me!

Even though I did "find" him from MTV! Let me explain...

At the time I had the tv often just as a background noice,

i mean i listened to tv while drawing, painting etc!

I heard Mika's Grace Kelly many times and always sang and "danced" (as much as you can while drawing)

still I never did see this video!!

Then one day i noticed Im totally obsessed with this song and i had learned the lyrics as well and i had no idea who it was!! :roftl:

Then I started to stalk MTV,

cause i needed to see this video since I knew the song by heart! :biggrin2:

I watched MTV like 4 hours ( of course the tv wouldn't show it when i wanted to see it!

Once I saw it I was immediately like WOW,

and sneaked to internet to his myspace! :biggrin2:

I don't really adore him as in :wub2: 'ohhhh he is sooooooooo cute, so lovely, so gorgeous' :wub2: but I can clearly understand why people are so affected by him. Hmm... then maybe 'affecting' would be the right word for me to describe Mika.

I'm not old enough to be his mother, but old enough to be his big sister. And I guess I would be very very proud if Mika was my little brother. :glasses3:

Lol, don't we all just adore him?

*Snick*

Although technically I loved his music before I even knew who he was, finally seeing him was just the icing on the cake. Looks fabulous, makes gorgeous music. That's pretty much spot on for me.

*Snicker*

Lol.

Same here........you just cant help falling in love with him though!

I don't really adore him as in :wub2: 'ohhhh he is sooooooooo cute, so lovely, so gorgeous' :wub2: but I can clearly understand why people are so affected by him. Hmm... then maybe 'affecting' would be the right word for me to describe Mika.

I'm not old enough to be his mother, but old enough to be his big sister. And I guess I would be very very proud if Mika was my little brother. :glasses3:

I think I would have made this kind of post a month ago....but by now I'm joining the :wub2: OMG he is so wonderful :wub2: :wub2: gang .... I don't really have any desire to actually meet him or communicate with him though:blink:

It seems so :eek: first it was all about the music, then there was a phase where I joined a bit in for the fun of it, I mean...he is really cute and all...and then one day when I posted one of those "awwwwwwwwww look at that thing he did with his hand there, how cute was that :wub2: :wub2: " posts, I realized that I actually meant it :blush-anim-cl: So I guess when I get to april I'll be lining up to get a photo or a hug :blink: argh, I'm too old for this, I really am :roftl:

I too am older than him, but maternal feelings are not what springs to mind when I see him on TV!:wub2: .

I too saw him at the Culture Show, and before then I hadn't really thought of him in that way, but when I saw him up close, something kind of happened, he has that sort of shy self effacing way about him that completely knocks you off your feet. And seeing that smile up close, WOO!:mf_lustslow:

I know I probably should know better but when a gorgeous guy smiles like THAT, it's a little hard to think straight.

Love him??? I adore him, I worship him like a God!!! This man practically saved my life, he made my life worth living again, his music heals all hurts and makes life so much better!!!:mf_lustslow:

His eyes are gorgeous, his hair, I could run my fingers through it, his accent when he speaks, is so dreamy, I watch interviews of him over and over!!

His laugh, his long legs, ohhh, everything about him is sooo perfect!:wub2:

And he has a cute little butt too:naughty:

You can add me to your list although I have not yet decided if my feelings for him were "protective and maternal" (as "somebody" wrote on this forum) or if I have a real crush for him.

Since the day I saw him for the first time on TV, I have this strange feeling that I am falling without ever touching the ground ! I can't stop thinking about him day and night but in a very "pure" way, if you see what I mean ! No naughty feelings, dreams or desires, uh ?

But nevertheless and apart from his music, I love his voice, his laughter, his eyes, his hair, his face, his sense of humour, the way he grooves, his long and lean hands, his flamboyant colourful clothes, the way he hides behind his hand when a question embarrasses him...

I was mad enough to write to him 4 times on his MySpace page (two e-mails and two comments on his blog). During the last two months, I have spent all my evenings on the Internet to come on this site or to talk about him on other musical forums (especially if nobody else had mentionned him, yet : "What ? This is a musical forum and you don't even speak about Mika ???"), I rush like a madwoman towards my TV whenever I hear a single note of his music, I leave my flat too late and miss my bus to go to work if one of his songs is played on the radio, I have changed the ringing of my cell-phone for the refrain of "Relax" (so that everybody know I love Mika !!!), I listen to his music every single day, my mother tells me I am totally "Mikalized" and my best friends Tinky (who hasn't come back here for long) wrote "Mikaaaaaaa" is the only word I can understand since january, when I discovered him !

I could put photographs of his above my bed, I could have his name tattooed in my flesh (why not "over my shoulder" hehe ???). Yes, I have already been a fan, and several times, but never like that ! Never in that PATHETIC way !!! Well... I think my admiration has turned to an obsession and this obsession is turning to infatuation but I still don't want to admit it and restrain my feelings and emotions because I am 16 years older than Mika and those deepest feelings of mine make me feel weird, ashamed and guilty. So I don't really dare to say what I really think ! Not even to myself !

I too am older than him, but maternal feelings are not what springs to mind when I see him on TV!:wub2: .

I too saw him at the Culture Show, and before then I hadn't really thought of him in that way, but when I saw him up close, something kind of happened, he has that sort of shy self effacing way about him that completely knocks you off your feet. And seeing that smile up close, WOO!:mf_lustslow:

I know I probably should know better but when a gorgeous guy smiles like THAT, it's a little hard to think straight.

Hmm... and you are 40+... Sounds promising! :blush-anim-cl:

But actually I guess no one would be surprised if we pretended to be brother and sister. We seem to have quite a few things in common, at least the Mediterranian looks. :D

I wait and see what happens. Maybe in a month I'll join the :wub2:OMG he IS gooooooooorgeous :wub2: clan, I'll keep you posted! :thumb_yello:

I'm getting married in June.....but I could sneak Mika in my suitcase on my honeymoon!!!!!!!!

I'm 36...but not too old to appreciate his looks and whole personality...so intelligent & talented - and gorgeous to boot!!!!:punk:

Well, what if I am old enough to be his mother? A girl can look can't she? :mf_lustslow: He is gorgeous, but if I met him I think I'd feel motherly - probably. :naughty:

I love him too!

I'm 21 but there is some type of men that make me feel motherly...

And Mika is one of them a don't know why. He seems to be so innocent... and he is so sweet... a bit childish and this charming, he's so adorable!