Who loves Mika then?

Mika Mad

Oh, but I wouldn't deny at all that he IS adorable, good looking, charming in a natural way, with a sort of boyish innocence which I like a lot - and so on. :wink2:

But in fact it doesn't feel like when I was 14 and had the biggest crush on Jason Donovan... :naughty: *actually looking for adolescent giggle smiley*

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think I would like to focus on his music and voice only.

But something else, that I would like to controll, constantly comes into my head and I can't help it !!! I don't do it on purpose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting married in June.....but I could sneak Mika in my suitcase on my honeymoon!!!!!!!!

Wow! That's a great idea!!! Where can I get a suitcase like that?????:thumb_yello:

Erm...me!:wub2: Oh, his smile, voice and eyes and EVERYTHING:wub2: Silly us:naughty: I notice everybody saying that he's skinny. Well say I'm weird, but I've always loved those *skinny* guys and ta dah, he's one of them. Skinny=perfect in my mind:naughty:

Same here,I always go for the skinny guys....unfortunatly noone I know agrees with me but oh well.

Count me in here too...:wub2:

Same here,I always go for the skinny guys....unfortunatly noone I know agrees with me ..:wub2:

Isn't that a good thing?

-there's no competition then! :naughty:

(the tallest, skinniest bloke I ever went out with was totally gorgeous and from Swansea!)

oh my lord i am. not even kidding he's the first thing i think about when i wake up in the morning and the last thing i think of before i go to sleep. it's an illness i swear.

Same here! :mf_lustslow:

Unfortunately I can't be counted among this lot. I am in love with Mika the musician, his music, his sound, his message, his method but not him. I can't really ever love a person if I don't know them as I don't see how it can mean anything and of all things in life, you should mean it when you love someone. I do love the musician Mika, though, because through listening I think we have all come to know him and learn who he is.

I do own that I think the personality, the eyes, the hair <3, the hips *sigh*, the whole package is QUITE nice ;] hehe

Ok, I'm not talking about who loves his music, because obviously we all do. Who in their right mind wouldn't?

What I mean who really fancies Mika in an "Oh my God, look at those eyes, isn't every single thing he says or does so gorgeous" kind of way?

:wub2:

Own up now and we'll see how many of us there are HERE OWN UP

IM 12 YEARS OLD ND I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON MIKA HE IS SOOOO FINE

I WANT HIM ALL 4 MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2::roftl:

Ok, I'm not talking about who loves his music, because obviously we all do. Who in their right mind wouldn't?

What I mean who really fancies Mika in an "Oh my God, look at those eyes, isn't every single thing he says or does so gorgeous" kind of way?

Own up now and we'll see how many of us there are HERE OWN UP

IM 12 YEARS OLD ND I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON MIKA HE IS SOOOO FINE

I WANT HIM ALL 4 MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Own up now and we'll see how many of us there are here!

IM 12 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM IS SOOOOOO SEXY!!!!!!