Who loves Mika then?

Mika Mad

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg goodness golly gosh holy wow who doesnt huh???!!!!!

u have no idea how much i ablolutely think mika is gorgeously delicious!!!!!!!

He is like the most delicious icecream sundae with churros and cake and tons of pounds of chocolate he is so gorgeous and tasstily delicious aaaahhhhh!!!!!!! i love his hair. ok. if i had to name 1 thing (or 2 things i love about him it would have to be his hair and lipppsss!!!!!! yyyuuummmm!!!! i absolutely love his hair!!!!!! ahhhhh its like a cloud that i want to sleep on or something!!! <33333 and to think that he actually (supposedly, i kinda hope not tho) that he wants curly hair and curls it is even lovelier, cuz most people want to get rid of their curls not enhancce them and make them more curlier and gorgeouser!!!!!!!i love curly hair and i love anyone with curly hair and i have curly hair and i think it is beautiful!!!!! also his lips...............wow i probably shouldnt describe it cuz it would take hours and i would sound like an idiot and mika would read it and be scared, but yeah, i think you all know how much i am infatuated with mika, and I ammmmmm ahhhh yummmmm

I saw grace kelly video everywhere i went when he first made it to charts here in new zealand i kept watching like omg this guy is kinda in a funny kind of way hes hot! every time i see his eyes I could just melt!

• 2 months later...

Ha! I dream about him nearly EVERY night. Cause he is the last thing I think about as I am drifting off to Mikaville! And let me tell you- I have the BEST dreams of Mika ever! HOT HOT HOT!!!!!! :shocked::blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

Genius of you Holly D to bump this thread up; I have laughed myself silly reading all those long-ago shy declarations of love for Mika from some of the forums original members!:roftl: You know who you are!!:naughty:

(Haven't come across my own yet, but it's there..:bleh: )

It's hard to believe that there was ever a need for a thread with this title, isn't it?:wink2:

Genius of you Holly D to bump this thread up; I have laughed myself silly reading all those long-ago shy declarations of love for Mika from some of the forums original members!:roftl: You know who you are!!:naughty:

(Haven't come across my own yet, but it's there..:bleh: )

It's hard to believe that there was ever a need for a thread with this title, isn't it?:wink2:

I LOVE this thread~ and YES, it is SO sweet to see how far things have come. This is a GREAT thread!~

I'm a bit sad now because I've searched the thread and it appears I did NOT in fact contribute before with a shy and slightly guilty declaration of love. How can this be?? I was sure I did! I certainly remember reading it back in February......hmmm.

Anyway..for the record...yes I fancy Mika:blush-anim-cl: and yes, I could technically be his mother:sneaky2:, aah well.

Anyway..for the record...yes I fancy Mika:blush-anim-cl: and yes, I could technically be his mother:sneaky2:, aah well.

LMFAO!!!!!! That is too funny!!!!!

I am not THAT much older than him.....just 6 years....bleh, although I do have a 13-year-old son....but, uummm I totally fancy him. Hey- perhaps he fancies older women!? We can dream, right!!!!! :biggrin2:

LMFAO!!!!!! That is too funny!!!!!

I am not THAT much older than him.....just 6 years....bleh, although I do have a 13-year-old son....but, uummm I totally fancy him. Hey- perhaps he fancies older women!? We can dream, right!!!!! :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl:

I certainly do a lot of dreaming!!

I tell myself that because I am roughly the same size as Beth Ditto, maybe, just maybe....:roftl: :roftl:

It's okay, I know, I know........:blink: :blink:

:roftl: :roftl:

I certainly do a lot of dreaming!!

I tell myself that because I am roughly the same size as Beth Ditto, maybe, just maybe....:roftl: :roftl:

It's okay, I know, I know........:blink: :blink:

Well, if ALL we can do is dream...then dream we must!

My dreams are SO fabulous, I almost have a heartattack having them! Now that is some good stuff! :wink2:

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF MIKA~

I think about him everyday...really.:wub2:

I think about him everyday...MOST of the day! My drive into work is over an hour ALL MIKA all the way..... I have an hour lunch.....MIKA and then my drive home- MIKA! And what about the rest of my day? hhhmmm.. well, I am 'thinking' about Mika, oh and lets not forget about those dreams at night!

My life is consumed by Mika!

MIKA MIKA MIKA! And I still cannot get enough!!!!! :bleh:

I think about him everyday...MOST of the day! My drive into work is over an hour ALL MIKA all the way..... I have an hour lunch.....MIKA and then my drive home- MIKA! And what about the rest of my day? hhhmmm.. well, I am 'thinking' about Mika, oh and lets not forget about those dreams at night!

My life is consumed by Mika!

MIKA MIKA MIKA! And I still cannot get enough!!!!! :bleh:

Yeah, me too! I think that he's really cute, but, I know it's corny, but I want his heart and soul! They are beautiful! And his brain, cause he's really insightful!! :mf_lustslow:

Yeah, me too! I think that he's really cute, but, I know it's corny, but I want his heart and soul! They are beautiful! And his brain, cause he's really insightful!! :mf_lustslow:

Oh Mika is the BEST at bringing out the corny-ness in all of us....and it is fabulous! I am CORNY and proud! Mika is the MOST beautiful sight my eyes have ever seen! :shocked:

Oh Mika is the BEST at bringing out the corny-ness in all of us....and it is fabulous! I am CORNY and proud! Mika is the MOST beautiful sight my eyes have ever seen! :shocked:

Yes, it is! But the sad part is that I can never actually have that heart, soul and brain..... and body! lol :biggrin2: We should start a "corny" thread, and see who is really corny like us!!! Do you want to? Cause I dont really know how to add people to the list!! :bleh:

this question is kinda hard for me. i go through stages with mika, sometimes i think of him as hottie supreme:mf_lustslow: and sometimes i feel motherly:wink2:

once or twice, i even felt sisterly toward him, or like a really good friend:thumb_yello:

but he's defenately a cutie:bleh:

Yes, it is! But the sad part is that I can never actually have that heart, soul and brain..... and body! lol :biggrin2: We should start a "corny" thread, and see who is really corny like us!!! Do you want to? Cause I dont really know how to add people to the list!! :bleh:

I JUST thought of the SAME thing!!!!!!

I think it is a GOOD idea!!!!!!

YES, I was JST thinking of the name what should we call it.....

Mika's corny fans

what

I dunno

h-e-l-p m here.......

Ummm.... hers some ideas: "Are you corny too??" or "Heartfelt or just plain corny?" But you dont have to use them! lol PS- when you make it, can I please be #2 on the list? That would be cool! thx :biggrin2: