Things that people have said.

xMariax

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my aunt came to visit our house last week to see me dancing around the foyer like a madman (lollipop was in my headphones!) and she asked me if it was that time of the month! LOL- i guess i should make sure nobody's there before i decide to start dancing to my fave songs.

My boyfriend asked me what I was doing and I said, oh, just hanging around on the Mika fan club site...and I said, oh, but of course u don't like him do u? And he said, I didn't say that, he is quite good, but I don't like being woken up to his music playing loudly...personally I couldn't think of a nicer way to wake up...apart from to wake up lying next to Mika!!:mf_lustslow:

I had Grace Kelly on in the car while taking my 15 yr old son to work. When I dropped him off he said 'that song's stuck in my head now'. Picked him up 3 hrs later & was playing My Interpretation & he put it back to Grace Kelly & said 'It's still stuck in my head' so I want to hear it again.

Do you realise how cool it is for my 15 year old to actually say he LIKES something I do - it makes me feel not quite the ancient old bird my kids try & make me feel. I don't care anyway - I love life, love Mika's sound & will be dancing the night away at Manchester Academy on the 27th Feb.

Be happy - life's too short

I was at my friend's birthday(where I made everybody listen to Mika all day long:naughty: ) and when we had to send one of us on a bus I suddenly heared everybody humming Grace Kelly and Lollipop:roftl: I was "Haha you remember it. Do you like it:thumb_yello: " And they all said "It's impossible not to remember. It's totally stuck in my head:shocked: "

And when I made them listen to the Shakira-Hips don't lie cover by Mika, one of them actually said "Omg, I would have thought it really is Shakira!:blink: "

I have a story that atleast I thought was amusing:

I was in my computer class at school and I convinced my teacher to let me on here. So as my friend and I were looking through the pictures of Mika, this girl behind me (who let's just say isn't the brightest person I know, lol) says, "Oh my gawwd, is that MAI-KAH? I like LOVE him!" Seeing that I just couldn't hold back from correcting her pronunciation, I said, "His name's f***ing MIKA!" (as a joke, of course, I was just quoting Mika from the Gay&Night magazine.) Needless to say, she didn't get the joke and look at me really oddly...

Guest alwq2002

I gave 1 of my friend 2 songs: Grace Kelly n Lollipop a week a go n by now he can't get out of listening to them over n over!! haha.. " Give me more!" he said

I was in my computer class at school and I convinced my teacher to let me on here. So as my friend and I were looking through the pictures of Mika, this girl behind me (who let's just say isn't the brightest person I know, lol) says, "Oh my gawwd, is that MAI-KAH? I like LOVE him!" Seeing that I just couldn't hold back from correcting her pronunciation, I said, "His name's f***ing MIKA!" (as a joke, of course, I was just quoting Mika from the Gay&Night magazine.) Needless to say, she didn't get the joke and look at me really oddly...

Haha! I should call to are radio stations and correct them!:sneaky2: I can imagine myself on air shouting "His name's f****** Mika!"

Me: I love Mika!

Friend: Do you fancy him?

Me: Yeah, he's cute.

Friend: Oh, I don't like black people much.

Me: Why'd you say that?

Friend: Well he is black, isn't he?

Me: Umm...No!:D

Friend: He isn't? I always thought he was black. But I know that he has curly hair like black people.

Me: Not quite. He has curly hair, but not has curly has black people's hair.

Friend: Oh..I don't like him anyways, I only like Richard.

:naughty:

Richard is a guy from Rammstein by the way.

I managed to get my sister to like Love Today and Billy Brown, its like stuck in her head all the time and she hasn't even heard the songs its because i sing them ALL the time. Poor girl, but he's totallyyy worth listening to!! :D

I cant remember what people have said about it. My dad doesnt like it, my mum does though XD

Some friends like it.. some dont.

My little brother whos just turned six can sing Lollipop. Hes so cute. Ill have to upload my vid of him singing it. So adoorable x3

Lol that made me giggle x3 I wish I was there.. cause we would of proberly said it at the same time xDD

I lent "Life in Cartoon Motion" to my friend . When my mom learned that , she became furious. "WHAT!? I can't listen to it for a whole week!!!?:furious:" Two days had passed, and now I miss the CD badly:tears: ...worse than my mother.

I lent "Life in Cartoon Motion" to my friend . When my mom learned that , she became furious. "WHAT!? I can't listen to it for a whole week!!!?:furious:" Two days had passed, and now I miss the CD badly:tears: ...worse than my mother.

:roftl: I can't lend it to anyone for that reason I just keep saying you have to go buy it.My mum wouldn't miss it she'd be like thank god it's gone for a bit so I can have peace ...

oh, that sucks! :(

When my mum saw the pictures inside the CD booklet, she said that Mika was a pretty boy.:naughty:

Your mother is soooooo right:mf_lustslow:

FINALLY, I've found a member of my family who likes Mika. My eldest niece, who has got Grace Kelly on CD and she is going to get LICM as soon as she gets paid. And as a bonus one of her friends is as obsessive as we are on here, constantly playing LICM over and over. I told my niece to get her on here so she could join us, and she said she would mention it to her.:thumb_yello: