Things that people have said.

xMariax

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up in the middle of the night and as soon as I opened my eyes my interpretation started playing in my head and I well smiled and fell asleep again and this morning my brother told me that I had a stupid smile on my face when I was sleeping.:roftl:

I woke up in the middle of the night and as soon as I opened my eyes my interpretation started playing in my head and I well smiled and fell asleep again and this morning my brother told me that I had a stupid smile on my face when I was sleeping.:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty: :naughty: Lovely:punk: I have a stupid smile even awake, because Mika's music is playing in my head all day long:insane:

:naughty: :naughty: Lovely:punk: I have a stupid smile even awake, because Mika's music is playing in my head all day long:insane:

Haha, me too.:naughty:

Mika music is playing in my headphones all day long. In school I almost went crazy, cause I couldn't listen to him.

My mum is so weird.:blink:

Grace Kelly came on the radio on she started telling my dad that I think Mika is so cute and stuff and just when I was going to tell her that I didn't tell her anything like that she said " It's okay, I like him too! " It was such a strange moment.:roftl:

Sweet:mf_rosetinted: I actually don't know anyone of my friends or family who likes Mika. My friends know about him as much as I tell them, but that's all. No Mikamaniacs to talk to in real life:boxed:

Same here too! All my friends at school, my dad, brother and sister think he's really weird. My Mum loves him though so it's fine when I go around singing all his songs! Go originality, that's what I think! The only reason people don't like him is because they're afraid of his originality and because he's different. This is what I love about him. He's a bit like me in some respects and I can relate to his bullying at school. I'm so glad Mika keeps his private life private and isn't like all these other famous people who crave the attention. We all love you Mika!!! You're the best!!!

Same here too! All my friends at school, my dad, brother and sister think he's really weird. My Mum loves him though so it's fine when I go around singing all his songs! Go originality, that's what I think! The only reason people don't like him is because they're afraid of his originality and because he's different. This is what I love about him. He's a bit like me in some respects and I can relate to his bullying at school. I'm so glad Mika keeps his private life private and isn't like all these other famous people who crave the attention. We all love you Mika!!! You're the best!!!

Mika is a smart sweetie:thumb_yello:

None of my friends like Mika, and a couple said i was 2 old 2 b looking up web sites and spending so much of my time looking things up about him!!! But I'v never listened to them b4 so hardly gonna start now!!

My daughter who is 7 is singin sucking to hard on my lollipop WAY 2 much thou. kinda hope she doesnt sing this in school..... x

Showed my mam and dad photos from the newc gig,

my mam: 'aww isnt he lovely,' and 'oooh he can move' and then he stomped on the piano and she was like 'he didnt just...why did he just....you dont stomp on pianos!!' lol...

my dad: 'ahh...yeah..pretty boy...sounds ok...at least i can hear what he's saying' lol..

oh and i swear i heard a reception kid singing grace kelly this morning, think the lollipop lady at school has a giggle too because i park near her then cross over by her and twice this week i've had 'lollipop' playing on my stereo pmsl :naughty:

I need some Mika fans as friends...

None of mine like him, they all think hes 'some gay kid trying to be another Freddie' [not my words, theirs]

I explain to them, that Mika does not reveal a lot about his sexuality, and that he never set out to be like Freddie, but they have non of it!!

Grrr....anyone wanna chat more Mika??????? Message me on my myspace!!

Today i was talking to two people at work and i was like oooooh Mika's well lovely!!! and they were like really?? he's a bit geeky isnt he? a bit ooh i love myself... i was like noooooooooooo he's so lovely in person honestly!! heh heh

Today i was telling my friend how I'd gone off the boy I fancied quite a bit and she said it's not because of Mika is it....

I was like this :blink: no! but mind you it's impossible to find a guy of even a close standard round here :( too many chavs:thumbdown:

He he, i started reading the first few posts and slkipped to the last few, hope i havent mist some amazing post in the middle.

I live at uni, and bought my tickets a long time ago for the newcastle gig, and recently told my family back home that i was going (forgot to tell them over holiday) my mother was annoyed that she wasn't going, my dad said , that the chap whos sounds like mercury hes amazing him , (an acalade indeed from a very uneasily satisfied father, well he pretends anyway) my sister was impressed, and my brother angry at me

so i think i have a family of fans back home.

Ive also , found it very funny that waking up in the morning, i no longer have to put mika on in my room, as all my house have been turned on to mika by me and they all have it blasting out.

Infact last night at a party we had, his album was the first CD on

:)

[Currently listening to Ring Ring]

hehe i told EVERYONE i know about him when i found out about grace kelly... after about 3 days my work mates knew most of the album songs... lol

at first they were like MIKA WHO???

now they hear him on the radio a lot and say "sivan! u discovered him!" lol

AND! they r like "sivan put mika CD on! lol:punk: