Album

RosieLou

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine came today, thank goodness. I thought I'd go mad when it didn't come yesterday.

It's super fab :D I looove big girls, and lollipop... and all of them really.

I shall do my little review here hehe

Grace Kelly- Just plain great

Lollipop- Very fun.

My Interpretation- Beautiful and I can actually sing a bit without sounding silly lol

Love Today- brilliant, makes me happy :D

Relax- cool :cool: and I read somewhere it's kind of about the July 7th attacks on London so it's also very meaningful

Any Other World- Beautiful, made me cry the first time I listened to it :blush-anim-cl:

Billy Brown- Love this one.

Big Girl- very fun and actually has a valuable meaning too.

Stuck in the Middle- Lovely

Happy Ending- Also very sweet.

Ring Ring- fab :thumb_yello:

woo :D:thumb_yello:

I think so.

I haven't downloaded all the mixes from iTunes as I had them on CD's or 12's and the extra tracks Over My Shoulder on the Grace Kelly CD and Satellite on 7", which converted to an mp3, so no need to buy them again.

I bought the Dodgy Holiday 4-track download for myself and for several friends for Christmas.

And have the podcasts either from iTunes or other original sources.

Some of the tracks I got as pre-release 3 track and a 5-track, but still bought the download and CD formats of the album.

Can't wait for more promo video - or a proper DVD !!!! Might as well ask for the moon even if I have to settle for the stars.

CW.

ooh, lucky you! I don't even have the album, I asked for it at the record store and they told me that they would bring it for me :wink2:

The album is absolutely brilliant! My current favorite song is Stuck in the Middle.

I have only two complaints:

1 many of the songs are too short.

2 For some reason I think he could have done a better job with 'Any Other World.' It could have been a little more powerful (can't find the words)

OMG !!!

Help me !!!

I have mika's cd but there isn't ring ring on it ???????? Why that ???

All of you are talking about it but it isn't on the album !!!!

That's really weird because the playtrack of my album is :::

grace kelly

lollipop

my interpretation

love today

relax

any other world

billy brown

big girl7

stuck in the middle

happy ending

over my shoulders

BUT NO "RING RING" !!!!!!!!!! LOL !!

The album is absolutely brilliant! My current favorite song is Stuck in the Middle.

I have only two complaints:

1 many of the songs are too short.

2 For some reason I think he could have done a better job with 'Any Other World.' It could have been a little more powerful (can't find the words)

I think "Any Other World" it's the worst song on the album.

Oh, "happy" day:tears: Today was the day when I went to the second biggest cities in Estonia to Buy "Life in cartoon motion". That's what happened in the first store: "Hey! Do you have Mika's album?" "Well...Mika...no, we haven't ordered that.":blink: ....So I moved on and visited another store "Hey! Do you have Mika's album?" "No.":shocked: ....Then I felt a little desperate already...but tried again..."Hey! Do you have Mika's album?" "What??" "Mika's!" "Erm...no.":boxed: .....Hopeless:sneaky2:

I think all songs are so beautiful :mf_lustslow: !!

however the one I prefer is love today, i can't help dancing on it !!

What's great about this album is that it is really coherent, each song is at its right place.

nicole ====> why wouldn't you buy the album on the internet thanks to ebay or amazon ?

Oh, "happy" day:tears: Today was the day when I went to the second biggest cities in Estonia to Buy "Life in cartoon motion". That's what happened in the first store: "Hey! Do you have Mika's album?" "Well...Mika...no, we haven't ordered that." ....So I moved on and visited another store "Hey! Do you have Mika's album?" "No." ....Then I felt a little desperate already...but tried again..."Hey! Do you have Mika's album?" "What??" "Mika's!" "Erm...no.":boxed: .....Hopeless

:shocked: poor you! :thumbdown: i don't have the album either but i downloaded it and i ordered it at the store :thumb_yello: they have no idea who MIka is.

What's great about this album is that it is really coherent, each song is at its right place.

I thought that too, I didn't post about it incase people didn't know what I was on about, I'm glad I'm not the only one :naughty:

I want to buy the album but I'm uncertain wether to buy the french or the UK edition: I've read somewhere that the french edition does have the lyrics, but the packaging is quite boring, and we don't have Ring ring, which is quite upsetting! On the other hand the shipping cost from the UK would be almost as pricey as the album itself. So does the UK edition have a cute digipack packaging?:mf_rosetinted:

I need help, I'm going crazy here. I promised myself I wouldn't listen to any songs from Mika exept Grace Kelly and Relax until I get the album cause I want it to surprise me but the thing is that my album won't be here until march probably and I can't take it anymore. I need a psychologist. Any psychologists around here?:blink: