what do you know bout him?

Emma<3mika

On a side note, I sometimes get the feeling that some ppl are crushing on him and if he were to come out in a certain way that wasn't "favourable" (guy has a crush and mika is straight/girl has a crush and mika is gay) ... they'd be very sad. I'll be honest.. hes hot.. if he was gay my hot night with mika dream would be crushed haha!

Personally, I think I'd love him more.

It takes a lotta guts to be able to come out, so I know I'd definitely respect him more for it. Plus, I think it's better for people to come out hen they are public figures because then they help make homosexuality more acceptable and all. In this day and age, the world's a lot more understanding than it was even a decade ago. I mean, Brokeback Mountain was a huge deal a few years ago and Breakfast on Pluto, and Queer as Folk etc... And all that is acceptable these days.

Sorry to go on a tangent, but my pride and joy (my school's GSA) died due to lack of interest and I need somewhere to be an activist

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mika has made a right decision as a professional artist who wishes to have a long career in the world of entertainment. In an interview he discussed about the sexuality issue and his stance. I was quite impressed. This guy has very clear objectives and a vision, and he is focused (sooo smart!). Any artist who is as talented as Mika does not need a nuisance or an obstacle in such early time of their career, because he/she can be successful without marketing their sexuality. There are a bunch of people who make money out of the nuisance, ironically. If you are an artist, you may think how your life ends - you will be remembered as a great artist, or you end up so-so artist but shows up often only on tabloid. Which one would you like to be? Of course, a great artist.

He may have been misunderstood for all his life - Grace Kelly you know. He may be fully aware what effect he may have on people, and what people think about him. People create images about him, and the images may bring unexpected outcomes. Thus it is a good idea to shut up on irrelevant issues and let people freely imagine. Like a cartoon.

But he is a pop star; as he sings in Grace Kelly, he could be blue, brown or any colour you want. It appears he is fully aware of people's expectation! So I think it is perfectly okay to bring him in your version of Life in Cartoon Motion lol.

I respect his principle. I just hope he will continue to create wonderful music and make many, many people happy in all over the wolrd. No smoking, no drugs, Goood Boy!

Hi Noir Tenshi,

A Black Angel? Are you a Japanese? If you are interested in, please come and find us in Mixi - we created a community called We Love Mika!. It is a Japanese SNS but if you wish you can post a comment in English. There are quite a few bilingual people there.

Hi Noir Tenshi,

A Black Angel? Are you a Japanese? If you are interested in, please come and find us in Mixi - we created a community called We Love Mika!. It is a Japanese SNS but if you wish you can post a comment in English. There are quite a few bilingual people there.

Ah. I don't have a mixi yet. I may try and get one when i begin to seriously study Japanese. thank you though. i will let my mixi using friends know about it.

Ok, so I've come a cross a lot of people discrediting other people's questions because they have nothing to do with the music. I see a lot of that on this board, where people will discuss his brothers, sisters, back up band etc, but when it comes to a touchy subject, they'll just say "It has nothin to do with how good his music is so dont ask" ... well why not? Everything else is discussed... whether he is gay or straight doesn't change the fact that the music is great and we've all bought the album and will go see the show... but the fact of the matter is, esp for some of us north americans, sex sells.. doesnt matter who ur selling to, it SELLS... prime example is how fast Perez hilton started promoting mika, as Perez generally does with those he believes to be gay. I don't have a problem with it, but once people are around in the public eye, their fans tend to ask questions, especially about a topic that is so often discussed in the media, its a curious subject. Whether he is gay or straight doesnt change the music, yes, but it doesnt disqualify the legitimacy of discussing a certain subject.

On a side note, I sometimes get the feeling that some ppl are crushing on him and if he were to come out in a certain way that wasn't "favourable" (guy has a crush and mika is straight/girl has a crush and mika is gay) ... they'd be very sad. I'll be honest.. hes hot.. if he was gay my hot night with mika dream would be crushed haha!

AGREED!

I personally prefer he keeps his preference a secret! He is asexual in my eyes and i don't want to know more. Besides it is better for him to keep people guessing:wink2:

He has a tamagotchi!?!? :mf_lustslow: That is so cool, I loved those so much! I had cats and dogs and all sorts! Those little things were ace! I didn't know we could still get them :shocked: Lucky one, isn't he =| I'll have to ask him where he gets it or if he could pick me up one =P

Yes, there are tamagotchis these days too!

The new ones can even play with another tamagotchi!

Me and my friend were actually thinking to buy tamagotchis and let them play with each other!!

Yes, we are in high school... :biggrin2:

Oh, and that was before I knew anything about Mika and his tamagotchi... :naughty:

Yes, there are tamagotchis these days too!

The new ones can even play with another tamagotchi!

Me and my friend were actually thinking to buy tamagotchis and let them play with each other!!

Yes, we are in high school... :biggrin2:

Oh, and that was before I knew anything about Mika and his tamagotchi... :naughty:

My dauhter has one of those, just in a child friendly version that doesn't die if you forget to feed it :yay: But they can visit eachother and all, sometimes when she comes home from school she has an extra pet :blink:

I think he has no enough time to play with tamagotchi. It's so silly for adult person.

I guess, much of we can see - only his scenic image.

Remember, Mika is very genuine and "childish" person!

I think, If he likes tamagotchis, he'll buy one of them!

It's true though that he has not that much time to "play" with tamagotchi...

But that's why tamagotchis are so practical!

You can always restart a new pet if one dies! :roftl:

My dauhter has one of those, just in a child friendly version that doesn't die if you forget to feed it :yay: But they can visit eachother and all, sometimes when she comes home from school she has an extra pet :blink:

I had the last one about two years ago... It wasn't the friendly one i think! :naughty:

They are really fun to play with!

I need one! :roll1: Im turning to a child again!

Only slightly before I was suppose to legally turn into an adult! :lmao:

I can understand your daughter!

I had the last one about two years ago... It wasn't the friendly one i think! :naughty:

They are really fun to play with!

I need one! :roll1: Im turning to a child again!

Only slightly before I was suppose to legally turn into an adult! :lmao:

I can understand your daughter!

I have my old one, but I think it doesn't work anymore.. It's about.. erm 7 years old:blink: Haven't seen them these days anymore :sad:

I have my old one, but I think it doesn't work anymore.. It's about.. erm 7 years old:blink: Haven't seen them these days anymore :sad:

I just saw the new ones in a magazine!

And they even were -50%

That's why this enthusiasm! :roll1:

when did they first come out... like 10 years ago??? I remember I had an original one when they first came out... I wonder if it's still lurking in a drawer somewhere.

when I was working on a summer playscheme a couple of years ago I had to confiscate SO MANY Tamagotchis because people were getting into fights over them it was unbelievable.

Remember, Mika is very genuine and "childish" person!

I think, If he likes tamagotchis, he'll buy one of them!

It's true though that he has not that much time to "play" with tamagotchi...

But that's why tamagotchis are so practical!

You can always restart a new pet if one dies! :roftl:

:wink2:

Perhaps you're right.

I wanna have tamagotchi with my boss. :roftl:

i had a black tamigotchi...i still have it but the battery died :blink:

I saw a programme on tv once where people actually payed to have their tamigotchis buried properly under the ground with a proffesional service.

i couldnt believe it

:blink:

i had a black tamigotchi...i still have it but the battery died :blink:

I saw a programme on tv once where people actually payed to have their tamigotchis buried properly under the ground with a proffesional service.

i couldnt believe it

:blink:

Woot?!

You serious!!?

Someone should've told them about the reset button!! :lmao: